Page 517 of 719 FirstFirst ... 17417467507513514515516517518519520521527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ah, I misunderstood that slightly, then. So sorry about that !

Though ... that doesn't change that Ishtar can't normally heal that kind of damage. Don't think anyone else present can, outside of NPC's, and Asha'rah.
    True.

That was a sweet move with the fruit. Definetly didn’t see that coming.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    True.

That was a sweet move with the fruit. Definetly didn’t see that coming.
    *hat tip*

Indeed, and saving Erosa with rare food is both touching and thematically appropriate.

Maybe I should send Cyanna to the Lookout and Dash to check on what's left of the fight. Haven't decided yet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It's become clear to me that I can't keep this up. My arguments with Cthulu on the hypocrisy issue (at a point in my life where I had a brief abundance of time) have of course played a role. Unfortunately, even the thought of the game now and getting into it has become mentally and emotionally draining on me.

But more than that, when I get back on time from work nowadays, I have a couple of hours to do everything I need and want to do. And while I have time through the day to think through a post, I lack the time to properly read through what's going on and get a proper understanding of it myself. These past few days illustrate my point perfectly, but it's really been happening for a while now with me regularly needing to skim through only the most crucial, relevant posts or ask for a summary from you guys all with embarrassing regularity for someone who's supposed to be actively in the game.

I want to roleplay Asha'rah. But I don't have time to play the actual game. I have painfully little idea about everything else that's going on and it shows. This is not fair to other players. It's not fair to Cleric. And it's not worth it for me.

So I'm hanging up my CBR roleplaying gloves. I'd hoped to see this through, but this is my decision. Cleric has a pretty decent idea of how to play Asha'rah, so he can take control of her as an NPC. Maybe she can remain one of the big guns till the end given her thematic importance. But I'll have to leave that up to those who're staying in the game.

If Asha'rah makes it to the end and gets what she wants, she'll get a free hand to create a universe of her own to see her ideas play out. It'll end up looking a lot like Star Trek without any time travel. Hell, surviving PCs could probably be part of the Q Continuum. XD

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It was a pleasure RPing with you, Falcon. Good luck moving forward, friend
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    It's become clear to me that I can't keep this up. My arguments with Cthulu on the hypocrisy issue (at a point in my life where I had a brief abundance of time) have of course played a role. Unfortunately, even the thought of the game now and getting into it has become mentally and emotionally draining on me.

But more than that, when I get back on time from work nowadays, I have a couple of hours to do everything I need and want to do. And while I have time through the day to think through a post, I lack the time to properly read through what's going on and get a proper understanding of it myself. These past few days illustrate my point perfectly, but it's really been happening for a while now with me regularly needing to skim through only the most crucial, relevant posts or ask for a summary from you guys all with embarrassing regularity for someone who's supposed to be actively in the game.

I want to roleplay Asha'rah. But I don't have time to play the actual game. I have painfully little idea about everything else that's going on and it shows. This is not fair to other players. It's not fair to Cleric. And it's not worth it for me.

So I'm hanging up my CBR roleplaying gloves. I'd hoped to see this through, but this is my decision. Cleric has a pretty decent idea of how to play Asha'rah, so he can take control of her as an NPC. Maybe she can remain one of the big guns till the end given her thematic importance. But I'll have to leave that up to those who're staying in the game.

If Asha'rah makes it to the end and gets what she wants, she'll get a free hand to create a universe of her own to see her ideas play out. It'll end up looking a lot like Star Trek without any time travel. Hell, surviving PCs could probably be part of the Q Continuum. XD
    It's a shame you have to leave, but it's understandable with how tense things have been behind the scenes and your schedule. Just do what you gotta do and take care of things. Asha'rah will be here for you if you manage to get things settled before the game's end.

Sorry to see you go, man. As Yun said, I hopefully one day you can return and understandings can be reached. And if not, I hope to see you next go around, Falcon.

I'll miss you here, but I'll see you around on the CBR. Do what's best for you and take care.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Welp.....As tragic as it is to see you go, I wish thee well. Yer always welcome back in the future.

You will be missed.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

It's sad to see you go Falcon. While we may have had some rough patches, much of the inquisition on my end was because I was invested in Asha'rah and uncovering her place in the cosmology.

Benching a PC is alway a bit of a strange transition. I'm sure Cleric will do right by you in the broad strokes, but I'll be misisng the unique flavour you brought to Asha'rah.

For now, be content that you strove to do your best

Falcon, it’s all good. I love Asha’rah and I love how you brought in a new aspect of the universe to build my story up and around with. She’s intrinsic in many ways and I am very greatful for everything you’ve done to make the game one of the best I’ve ever run.

You dropped a mountain on a dude, hoss, and ripped another balls’off. You’re hardcore.

I’ll do right by her and, as with any player, you are always welcome to pick her back up or PM me an idea anytime.

Take care buddy and I’ll see you around CBR, hoss.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

I don't have the tongue for either praise or goodbyes, but I wish you well, and I would not be bothered by your return, Falcon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go glance through Asha'Rah's move set for 'inspiration'.

....INB4 Divine Creation Shingan.

*takes notes*

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

So... About those Haru and Glacia fights...
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So... About those Haru and Glacia fights...
    Tonight, when I can spare them more than a few minutes.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM