Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    I forgot what company NetherRealm is and didn't realize this is about a fighting game. Whoops.

Maybe she'd have some type of stamina meter that would let her run through opponents to get to their back without having to jump over them.
    It can also function as a teleport, where she phases through the ground and pops back up behind or away from the opponent.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Didn't Ed Boon basically confirm they were working on a Marvel game some time ago? I'm not paying too much attention to the roster rumours at this stage but something is definitely cooking between NetherRealm and Marvel.

Astonishing Member

Daken instead of X-23 seems odd. Given her overall promince and popularity as "alt Wolverine" while Daken is really not going to turn any heads, even from people who might know him from the comics and he wouldn't offer much to seperate him from real Wolverine power wise (at least Laura has a stronger focus on kick and leg attacks).

Kitty Pryde is another thing that doesn't seem like a logical choice. While she can work in a fighting game, her power don't offer much in terms of "flash" or the variations that other X-women could and her star has certainly waned compared to the 80's and 90's where she was "THE young female X-men" for a generation of comic readers and fans.

And then there is Blob. Oddball choices are nothing new, but i feel if they want a stand out ugly stonewall type character, there are better choices from the X-men. Like Mammomax. "Look here is a giant elephant man!" sounds a bit more interesting to casual fans than "here is a fat guy who eats a lot and can't be hurt, except he totaly can because this is a video game."

With those bits and the overall lineup, publisher interests and source. I wouldn't take this so much with a grain of salt, but a barrel full.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ugh no Betsy or Kwannon. I always tweet Ed Boone to pitch an X-Men game to Marvel but this would be awesome as well.
    Another odditity that they would skip on an official X-men character, who is not only a katana wielding psychic ninja woman, who has been known by fighting game fans for a while and tends to be dressed similar to some of their female characters from the Mortal Kombat games.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. Rumors surrounding games, especially unannounced games, tend to be very unreliable. And after the last Marvel vs. Capcom game, I think the bar for Marvel fighting games is very low.
    For me personaly the only positive out of Infinite is that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is still the gold standard of the crossover series (3 was good but it couldn't dethrone 2) and that one features one of my favorite C-listers as playable character.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I think this is bogus though, especially the Kylo Ren part. What??
    That one feels like someone remembered the ire from having the main character of The Force Unleashed in Soul Calibure 4 (together with Yoda and Darth Vader) and thought it would create controversy.

However even if we take that serious i notice hardly anyone still seems to talk about the sequels. It appears the Mandalorian draws a lot more discussion and attention right now, so for a video game creator it makes a lot more sense to focus on him or other characters from the show.

Heck with his surprise appearance at the end of Season 2, even Luke Skywalker would be a much more beliavable choice.

This seems fake. I hope it is. Netherealms games have terrible animations.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Blob AND Mojo? I'm there!
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 07-26-2021 at 01:38 PM.

If it wasn’t obvious already, you can tell this leak is fake because there’s no mention of Carol Danvers, and Marvel demands she be included in everything nowadays.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If it wasn’t obvious already, you can tell this leak is fake because there’s no mention of Carol Danvers, and Marvel demands she be included in everything nowadays.
    I'd say its fake because we are supposedly supposed to get excited about Blob and Mojo.

Yall expect me to believe a roster that contains Daken, Mojo and Blob but Storm and Carol Danvers missing lol
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yall expect me to believe a roster that contains Daken, Mojo and Blob but Storm and Carol Danvers missing lol
    I didn't want to be the one to say it.

Mortal Kombat 11 is awesome though. i got it on switch.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Its possible, New Mutants (what a bomb, i couldn't make it past 20 minutes) is on HBOMax which is also owned by WB
    HBOMax is just streaming the movie and thats due to some pre-existing deals from Fox; they didnt make it, which is whats being said by this rumor

BANNED

Well...that roster is disappointing if true.
    I kinda believe it.

Ughhh why? All their games play the same. Zone fests and heavy 50/50 game.