Page 20 of 126 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Janet Varney I see come up a lot in fantasy voice casting for Diana. Gotta say this being the version of WW she's taking her first swing at isn't engendering good feelings of me wanting to see her voice Diana in other stuff.

Adapt Hiketeia and add 30 minutes of Bruce getting the bejeesus knocked out of him to expand the running time like they did with the rooftop sex in TKJ.
    And it will be a Batman movie feat. Wonder Woman, like the Spanish publication they made of the graphic novel.

batman_wonder_woman_hiketeia.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    With our luck they'll get Bruce Timm to adapt it, and then we'll get even more kinky sex, but this time between Bruce and Diana.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Batman: Step on me harder, goddess.

Diana: What?

Batman: What?
    Good stuff, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    And it will be a Batman movie feat. Wonder Woman, like the Spanish publication they made of the graphic novel.
    Lol, they needed to put Batman when he's the only face you can see?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    I didn't even hear that part but saw small featurette and it was just old dudes wanting to have Bats and Supes fight. Again.

That's what this Injustice movie is a vehicle for: Batman and Superman. She was the evil succubus in the original material anyway, why would they change it here? God what a **** show.
    Looks like from the sneak peak they are 100% going with and doubling down "devil on the shoulder" for WW.

Man, screw you Taylor.
    Just watched the peak too, and man she really is a glorified succubus just their to lead Superman astray. The whole thing with Diana is that she's a full on murderer and just wants to get into Superman's pants.

Can't wait to hear all the fanbois on YT cheer on this Diana because she's a murderer and "looks powerful".
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Lol, they needed to put Batman when he's the only face you can see?
    Well, you know, if you have to get the money of the bat-fan, they can have no doubt that the book is about him even when it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Just watched the peak too, and man she really is a glorified succubus just their to lead Superman astray. The whole thing with Diana is that she's a full on murderer and just wants to get into Superman's pants.

Can't wait to hear all the fanbois on YT cheer on this Diana because she's a murderer and "looks powerful".
    It looks like she's going to fight Cyborg, too...

And since they are all "this Wonder Woman will kill you"...

Don't...don't have WW kill Cyborg DC...or hurt him...

Don't do it...
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Don't do it...
    She already tore him up in JL: Doom, I dont think she'll kill him off though in this.

Don't do it...
    Even ignoring the fact that Diana is once again put up against a character that has truly zero hope of defeating her in one on one combat (same with Ivy too from the looks of it). Which just a reminder that DC will sit there and talk a huge game about Diana being a powerful, no nonsense, warrior who is on the level of Superman but will only put her against mid tier characters and have her lose spectacularly against Superman level characters.

Doesn't that go against the actual lore? Like Cyborg is part of the insurgency... maybe its a training exercise?

The optics of the one woman character killing the one black character seems pretty bad, no?
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Even ignoring the fact that Diana is once again put up against a character that has truly zero hope of defeating her in one on one combat (same with Ivy too from the looks of it). Which just a reminder that DC will sit there and talk a huge game about Diana being a powerful, no nonsense, warrior who is on the level of Superman but will only put her against mid tier characters and have her lose spectacularly against Superman level characters.

Doesn't that go against the actual lore? Like Cyborg is part of the insurgency... maybe its a training exercise?

The optics of the one woman character killing the one black character seems pretty bad, no?
    I don’t think the franchise that has the Jewish-created Superman sporting Nazi imagery and whose entire premise is on fridging Lois Lane in the most OTT edgelord way possible cares much for optics.

Injustice Diana couldn't overpower Ares but Superman cleaned his clock in one punch. And they already made me agree with Ares when he showed up just because he didn't want Diana to tie the knot with Sups.

Can't wait to hear Diana's, "I'll be anything [Superman] needs me to be." line, either.

Injustice Diana couldn't overpower Ares but Superman cleaned his clock in one punch. And they already made me agree with Ares when he showed up just because he didn't want Diana to tie the knot with Sups.

Can't wait to hear Diana's, "I'll be anything [Superman] needs me to be." line, either.
    Ares: “Girl, you can do better than him”.

Ares: “Girl, you can do better than him”.
    Lol!

I wish that was is argument and not "I don't want a super baby flying around".

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Watched the full IJ bts feature and they describe her as "the devil on Supermans shoulder"....of course since they are adapting something already I cant those who are adapting it THAT much but they should've put more care into her characterization.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Watched the full IJ bts feature and they describe her as "the devil on Supermans shoulder"....of course since they are adapting something already I cant those who are adapting it THAT much but they should've put more care into her characterization.
    Best part of that bts was them saying stuff like "A Superman we've never seen before".

lol, I didn't realize DC hired newborns and people who list their addresses as under rocks to oversee these animated projects.

It's clear that when it comes to WB/DC the upper echelon either don't understand or are ashamed of their stable of characters not named Batman or Superman so they won't sign off on anything that they deem too risky and then you have fanboys who have no real desire to cater to a wider audiences and only makes content for fans who like the same stuff that they do.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Batman: Step on me harder, goddess.

Diana: What?

Batman: What?
    Diana: O..Okay, Bruce...

Bruce:Now put on these pearls...

Diana: ...

Given what a basket case he's become under most writers, I wouldn't bat an eye... Pardon the pun.

Looks like from the sneak peak they are 100% going with and doubling down "devil on the shoulder" for WW.

Man, screw you Taylor.
    He is on my Wonder Woman Restraining Order for a reason.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.