Page 239 of 270 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Seeing the art for Megan Zatanna and Artemis made me realize Nightwing has no, direct antagonist, no personal conflicts or issues to resolve. He has always been active in the main plot but nothing to his personal life. Perhaps because it might dive to heavy into the Gotham world and YJ stays DCU focused as a whole.
    He still grieving wally but volume 3 really settled that for Artemis and him. They have never mentioned tony zucco. I don’t want him preoccupied with Brion. I suppose Jason is a thread but the events of the last arc show nothing but allegiance to ra’s and we’re not going back to infinity island. It’s 6 years to early for battle of the cowl. I am not sure what’s next for him.

Perhaps Deathstroke, rose Wilson, but we just did a whole mole arc.
    Their is nothing obvious. I don’t want a random bat rouge just appearing, none of them have show any connection to the light or their going ons.

I’m sure Kaldurh will have his arc in Atlantis and deal with black manta, perhaps training Arthur’s child like he does in the comic, Garth may be involved.
    The first two arc were about ghosts from the past and Zee will be dealing with her father.

I'm 90% sure Nightwing arc will revolve around Jason.
    Neither Ra's or the league are to be trusted and the only reason the Batfamily didn't storm the league's base is because they don't know Jason is there cause league probably fucked with his brain, judging by the way he said Grayson's name last season.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The first two arc were about ghosts from the past and Zee will be dealing with her father.

Neither Ra's or the league are to be trusted and the only reason the Batfamily didn't storm the league's base is because they don't know Jason is there cause league probably fucked with his brain, judging by the way he said Grayson's name last season.
    The Batfamily is going to look really flatfooted for not realizing they saw Jason on a few occasions and had no idea he was there...or little baby Damian.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Batfamily is going to look really flatfooted for not realizing they saw Jason on a few occasions and had no idea he was there...or little baby Damian.

I just dont see us coming back to infinity island again this season. Unless Ra's releases Jason to cause chaos for bruce.

It doesn't feel like enough, and I'm afraid if Jason is the plot, Then that means involving bruce and will they allow Dick to lead if Bruce is here.? Under the redhood without Bruce is wrong, as proved by Titans. How much can they deviate from the redhood storyline that would still cause Jason to become redhood. His transformation in Titans made no sense when Bruce killed the Joker.

Im sure the deaths of Jason, Wally and now Connor are hitting him hard but also no more then anyone else.

I guess that's intentional, too. Kind of how they didn't notice Jason was wondering Gotham streets for months before Talia found him in the original story.

I just dont see us coming back to infinity island again this season. Unless Ra's releases Jason to cause chaos for bruce.

It doesn't feel like enough, and I'm afraid if Jason is the plot, Then that means involving bruce and will they allow Dick to lead if Bruce is here.? Under the redhood without Bruce is wrong, as proved by Titans. How much can they deviate from the redhood storyline that would still cause Jason to become redhood. His transformation in Titans made no sense when Bruce killed the Joker.

Im sure the deaths of Jason, Wally and now Connor are hitting him hard but also no more then anyone else.
    I really don't believe Ra''s Al Ghul all of the sudden is a good guy trying to make emends for his actions. The team don't need to go to infinty island again, but i don't belive that is the last we'll see of them.

And they won't do "Under the red hood", that's a given (no need to rehash the same arc that another show already adapt in the same streaming service), but the show already prove they don't have any problems changing origins, like what they did with Oracle origin and Cass.

I bet all the arcs will intertwine at some point down the line. And I really doubt they would have Jason being just a giant easter egg for two seasons.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Of course it will, everything about Nightwing revolves around the Bat Family these days. I'm sure it will be as successful as Titans' take was,as original too.

Young Justice skip 4 years of new stories with brand new dynamics in an original setting, but let's make Under the Red Hood again.

I really hate the building up of the Batfamily in YJ. Really hated to have to see Bruce, Dick, Tim, Barbara, Kate, and Steph all working together. What I liked about YJ was Dick able to be in interesting new situations with the wider DCU. I'm not interested in seeing him with Tim and Steph and co. I'd like for his stories to be less predictable than Under the Red Hood done again but worse, and I'd like for it to be with characters other than the Bat family.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I mean, they did a Mars arc and all they had J'onn do was make a big speech. The show is always willing to have the adult heroes take a backseat.
    And they won't do "Under the red hood", that's a given (no need to rehash the same arc that another show already adapt in the same streaming service), but the show already prove they don't have any problems changing origins, like what they did with Oracle origin and Cass.
    One big change is that it seems like Jason's getting meditation and actual LoS-branded therapy to help him instead of just being as messed up as he original was post-resurrection.
    I bet all the arcs will intertwine at some point down the line. And I really doubt they would have Jason being just a giant easter egg for two seasons.
    In before next time skip he's already Red Hood with no explanation .
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Of course it will, everything about Nightwing revolves around the Bat Family these days. I'm sure it will be as successful as Titans' take was,as original too.

Young Justice skip 4 years of new stories with brand new dynamics in an original setting, but let's make Under the Red Hood again.
    Well, whatever my issues with the show YJ is much better written than Titans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I really hate the building up of the Batfamily in YJ. Really hated to have to see Bruce, Dick, Tim, Barbara, Kate, and Steph all working together. What I liked about YJ was Dick able to be in interesting new situations with the wider DCU. I'm not interested in seeing him with Tim and Steph and co. I'd like for his stories to be less predictable than Under the Red Hood done again but worse, and I'd like for it to be with characters other than the Bat family.
    Personally I want to see the Batfamily actually interacting more because this is the closest we've gotten to adapting the 90's Batfamily together in animation and they haven't really done much with it (poor Tim).

Mighty Member

One minor non-Jason point I'd like to see addressed is Dick's uncle, Richard "Rick" Grayson. He is the only other surviving member of the Flying Graysons, but the accident left him unable to look after Dick. It's only addressed for a bit in the tie-in comics and then never again.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    One minor non-Jason point I'd like to see addressed is Dick's uncle, Richard "Rick" Grayson. He is the only other surviving member of the Flying Graysons, but the accident left him unable to look after Dick. It's only addressed for a bit in the tie-in comics and then never again.
    I always thought it was kind of random that they made the Flying Graysons into this big family-wide circus group. I kind of wonder what the reason was for that.

Extraordinary Member

And I really doubt they would have Jason being just a giant easter egg for two seasons.
    Why not let it linger. Thats the issue here Dick is the only one without any lingering storyline or plot being built over thease seasons. it has been a good slow burn with artemis and her family. Kaldur has taken on the mantle of Aquaman and his father despises him for it, Zatanna is still trying to free her father, M'gann has been teasing the martian unrest since season 1. I can only excuse raquel, becasue she didnt appear in season 3 at all, thank god the show runners are fan of hers.

Why not let it linger. Thats the issue here Dick is the only one without any lingering storyline or plot being built over thease seasons. it has been a good slow burn with artemis and her family. Kaldur has taken on the mantle of Aquaman and his father despises him for it, Zatanna is still trying to free her father, M'gann has been teasing the martian unrest since season 1. I can only excuse raquel, becasue she didnt appear in season 3 at all, thank god the show runners are fan of hers.
    I guess Dick's lingering storyline is his commitment issues .

Extraordinary Member

I guess Dick's lingering storyline is his commitment issues .
    they fixed that last season

Is that not Travis moore
    I think that may be @CrowSizna . Very talented artist, does quite a bit of NSFW stuff, so if that's not your cup of tea be careful of checking their other stuff

they fixed that last season
    Did they though? Like it already seems like he's off doing his own thing again.