Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Shockers of shockers but I'd rather Alex and Lorna be on again, I'd rather for once they let Alex/Lorna shine and see where that takes them, we've seen several kids of Scott and Jean and such...it's about time for these two imho is all...

I don't have any strong feelings about whether they are together or not. Both characters are favorites of mine, and I like them as much together as I do apart.

What I do feel strongly about is the fact that their status can never seem to survive a change in writer. If they are together under one writer, they are sure to be broken up by the next, and vice versa. So I'd agree, if they are going to be together, they should be left that way and have something done with it, otherwise they should just be left apart, for the sake of both characters.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Shockers of shockers but I'd rather Alex and Lorna be on again, I'd rather for once they let Alex/Lorna shine and see where that takes them, we've seen several kids of Scott and Jean and such...it's about time for these two imho is all...
    As long as we don't venture into Chuck Austen territory with it, I would be totally cool with it.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Ultimate Member

I know that yellow and blue make green but not sure what green hair and blonde hair would make the kid, then as long as the kid doesn't have to shop in Magneto's wardrobe like they're making Lorna do at the moment...

I am still glad that Havok and Polaris are apart from one another and currently headlining in separate ongoing series. To me that ship has sailed.

And to get the focus back on Alex Summers here's a sketch by Mico Suayan (who also did the X-Men Legacy #257 cover featuring Havok).

Ultimate Member

I think that the likelihood of Alex and Lorna having sailed is about the same as the chances that Scott and Jean will never be together again, or Lois and Clark, or Peter Parker and MJ...

Well, it's not like most Lorna fans would be supportive of the pairing so it wouldn't stick long term anyway.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

Ultimate Member

Not sure how many Lorna fans would be supportive, but I think that the length of a future relationship for the two of them has a better chance than you're giving it, especially once Remender leaves his book and if PAD's book fails...as it doesn't seem to be doing to well...

Havok by Mike Deodato. The first image is the box card art for Havok's Hasbro Marvel Universe action figure and the second image is a what-if scenario of Havok versus Captain America from AvX VS.

Heh, Havok would totally destroy Cap.

Glad to see a thread dedicated to Havok. (But then if you look hard enough, I am sure there's one for everyone). I absolutely loved Havok. I thought he was greater than Cyclops in every regard.

My love for Havok came during the time that the X-Men were fighting Doctor Doom/Arcade in Murderworld in #144-145. The cover with Havok, Banshee, Polaris and Moira was great.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

So they're saying the AXIS thing coming... that Havok apparently gets brain washed and becomes a villain....
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Spoilers dude

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    Spoilers dude
    Not really spoilers, just rumours and speculation at this point.
    If this is accurate it may just be the catalyst to start the AXIS event but it would be silly to have all this time devoted to him (especailly the current UA arc) only to have him turn into Public Enemy #1. It has already been played out with this character previously (with Onslaught) so reverting back to the same old same old, while not out of the ordinary, would be rather poor. Even though Remender writes a good yarn(with weak endings), he would basically be undoing all the momentum he gave this character.

Havok is so lucky.