Page 388 of 613 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    did you read the data page. the one question she asked was very interesting to me.

and I'm working on it!!!
    Yes, I did read them.
    To your points that you made below this response.
    1. The references of Storm being “Sad” and “Unwell” is a direct reference to The Death of Kitty. AND the Machine Virus.
    -Storm is SAD she lost Kitty.
    -Storm is UNWELL because she’s about to die in 30days with a Tech Virus in her.

2. As for your second response. I have no idea what your trying to imply.

In the Words of Monet...”Try Harder” Kyss

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes, I did read them.
    To your points that you made below this response.
    1. The references of Storm being “Sad” and “Unwell” is a direct reference to The Death of Kitty. AND the Machine Virus.
    -Storm is SAD she lost Kitty.
    -Storm is UNWELL because she’s about to die in 30days with a Tech Virus in her.

2. As for your second response. I have no idea what your trying to imply.

In the Words of Monet...”Try Harder” Kyss
    1. yes I believe you are right to this. I'm ready for the preview to gs.

also do you think what delores had to say about her not having a voice in krakoa as one of the most powerful residents will bear any fruit? I really love how ororo is still connected to the outside world and specifically those humans who are often times overlooked such as the disabled. it ties back to her statements she made to the council that they shouldn't look to being self isolated in krakao and pushed for them to build their homes in the world.

2. Just know I'm always bish!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

also do you think what delores had to say about her not having a voice in krakoa as one of the most powerful residents will bear any fruit? I really love how ororo is still connected to the outside world and specifically those humans who are often times overlooked such as the disabled. it ties back to her statements she made to the council that they shouldn't look to being self isolated in krakao and pushed for them to build their homes in the world.

Well Delores is an outsider commenting on internal Krakoan politics. While narratively speaking Storm hasn’t been relevant to the plot of Marauders in the same way Emma or Kate were, she has roughly equal power as a member of the Quiet Council. But her lack of a high ranking position within the Hellfire Company is probably known to the X-Desk so as an outsider looking in Delores probably thinks Ororo isn’t as influential as she actually is.

But I think it could be taken as foreshadowing of her taking on a more “official” position within Krakoan society. You’d think that as the second greatest leader of the X-Men after Cyclops she’d have a solidified title or something in this new status quo. All she’s gotten so far is this soft “high priestess” thing that seems to have fallen to the wayside as of late. X of Swords could be what begins her taking a more prominent role in Dawn of X with her (presumably) not being shared with the Black Panther office anymore. Maybe she becomes a kind of ambassador to the people of Arrako and grows into her mystical side. Or she leads Krakoa’s relationship with Africa (including Wakanda) and she heads up operations there?
    Last edited by chief12d; 08-12-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I'm glad the virus wasn't forgotten but I hope the X-Men find the cure for Ororo before 30 days instead of letting her die and make a new body for her
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

thank you boo for the info

I wasn't impressed.
    told ya! I get it's supposed to be liberating but the song is just disgusting and trashy. The conservatives are trying to ban Meg and Cardi now lol

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Well Delores is an outsider commenting on internal Krakoan politics. While narratively speaking Storm hasn’t been relevant to the plot of Marauders in the same way Emma or Kate were, she has roughly equal power as a member of the Quiet Council. But her lack of a high ranking position within the Hellfire Company is probably known to the X-Desk so as an outsider looking in Delores probably thinks Ororo isn’t as influential as she actually is.

But I think it could be taken as foreshadowing of her taking on a more “official” position within Krakoan society. You’d think that as the second greatest leader of the X-Men after Cyclops she’d have a solidified title or something in this new status quo. All she’s gotten so far is this soft “high priestess” thing that seems to have fallen to the wayside as of late. X of Swords could be what begins her taking a more prominent role in Dawn of X with her (presumably) not being shared with the Black Panther office anymore. Maybe she becomes a kind of ambassador to the people of Arrako and grows into her mystical side. Or she leads Krakoa’s relationship with Africa (including Wakanda) and she heads up operations there?
    I think even Emma acknowledged that Storm is the spiritual leader of Krakoa! In a way Storm is like the High Priestess of Krakoa!

In the end it doesn't matter how much panel time she had before, obviously they had plans for Storm going back a while! 3 of the Giant Size stories are about things happening to Storm, in X-Men she is shown as a respected leader beside Cyclops and a spiritual priestess for Krakoa, in Marauders it was mostly that she checked in on Kate the same way Emma does! Plus Storm is making sure all of the mutant refugees are processed on Krakoa! We already know she has a big part to play in upcoming storylines, particularly X of Swords which is coming right away!

The thing I loved about this issue was how much of a total crush Delores has on Storm! Haha, even Delores thinks Storm is a Goddess!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

I wouldn’t take Delores words serious when she admitted to not knowing anything of Krakoan Government. Especially since Storm is in a position of Power a.k.a “The Quite Council”.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think even Emma acknowledged that Storm is the spiritual leader of Krakoa! In a way Storm is like the High Priestess of Krakoa!

In the end it doesn't matter how much panel time she had before, obviously they had plans for Storm going back a while! 3 of the Giant Size stories are about things happening to Storm, in X-Men she is shown as a respected leader beside Cyclops and a spiritual priestess for Krakoa, in Marauders it was mostly that she checked in on Kate the same way Emma does! Plus Storm is making sure all of the mutant refugees are processed on Krakoa! We already know she has a big part to play in upcoming storylines, particularly X of Swords which is coming right away!

The thing I loved about this issue was how much of a total crush Delores has on Storm! Haha, even Delores thinks Storm is a Goddess!
    Yea there's been subtle hints toward Storm and Krakoan spirituality. I don't go as far as calling her "high priestess" because it's not an official position and it's not a constant/important aspect of her status quo. I'd trade that and 3 underwhelming Giant-Size books for a leadership position and a strong character arc at the beginning of DoX but overall things seem to be looking up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    told ya! I get it's supposed to be liberating but the song is just disgusting and trashy. The conservatives are trying to ban Meg and Cardi now lol
    I like the video.

Th song is ok...nothing great. Trying to ban it is stupid...just don't watch it.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

More on the FF Storm datamine leak

and image of the Storm chest which will likely contain bios to upgrade her

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I like the video.

Th song is ok...nothing great. Trying to ban it is stupid...just don't watch it.
    exactly...they doing too much wiht the ban. It's not like it's gonna get a lot of radio play if any

Incredible Member

exactly...they doing too much wiht the ban. It's not like it's gonna get a lot of radio play if any
    Actually it has over 20 million audience already. So gots to be payola

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

Yes I think Delores was speaking primarily to her duties within this book, which as you've mentioned, she seems to have some knowledge as she has been working with them that Kitty is the leader.

Second greatest xmen leader is arguable especially when he's paired against Ororo but i hear you. I prefer not to speculate on her role outside the xoffices especially as it lertains to BP because that would assume he will even have a book in the near future. All I know is what has been said in interviews and that is she would be baving a larger role moving forward. What that entails is anyone's guess. I do like your last option but if she remains on the marauders book that seems highly unlikely as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    More on the FF Storm datamine leak

and image of the Storm chest which will likely contain bios to upgrade her

hmmm I guess that is good. been hearing a lot of bad things about this game from the Twitter world that its been pretty racist in terms of representation when it comes to black characters so i have no interest in it. thanks for the info though.

yeah it was not my cup of tea. not in the slightest video included.

Storm has performed phase changes many many times. Anytime we see her freeze water or anything for that mater is a display of phase change. I'm not sure I've seen her do the opposite where she has directly converted ice/water to steam. Humidity is still water but just small enough to be captured in the air. HUMIDITY IS NOT PHASE CHANGE LOVES.
    How about her stopping a tsunami by breaking the ozone layer and turning the water into mist, in her solo? Isn't that close to what you are referring?

And by the way, have you guys noticed that her eyes are all the time white during each X-Book since House of X and Power of X? It's like they don't count her crystal blue eyes in her panels anymore. It is like 99% of the time her eyes are always white. Leaving 1% since I might have missed the eyes showing her blue irises somewhere...

And oh god, I loved, loved Marauders 11, Kitty is finally back! And Storm outfit was amazing in that metro!