Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

All I can say is Tony's back, Tom Taylor's writing him. I'm HYPED. Also always like to see Tony and Peter team up. The jokes just keep coming when they get together.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    What's PI?
    Parker Industries.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

This looks like the most Bendis book not written by Bendis.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Some of my favorite marvel characters, this will be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Parker Industries.
    Thanks for the info. Thought that's what it was.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    This looks like the most Bendis book not written by Bendis.
    Maybe this was planned when Brevoort offered Bendis Wolverine ?
    What's wrong with him teaming up with Tony?!
    After Power Play, MJ in Iron Man, and Homecoming I'm kind of just done with Spider-Man and Iron Man together.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    After Power Play, MJ in Iron Man, and Homecoming I'm kind of just done with Spider-Man and Iron Man together.
    What's Power Play?

What's Power Play?
    Story arc from ASM 12-15, volume 4, about Regent capturing super heroes around to become the only super hero as he sees everyone else as incompetent, it's pretty boring lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Story arc from ASM 12-15, volume 4, about Regent capturing super heroes around to become the only super hero as he sees everyone else as incompetent, it's pretty boring lol.
    Again thanks for your help. It's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You know Slott's gonna work Spider-Man into making numerous "guest appearances" after he takes over Iron Man.

(I wonder if he'll do some "light hearted" jabs at whatever the new ASM writer does. )

That arc had MJ suit up as the Iron Spider (that only lasted one issue) and was also a team-up with Miles.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    You know Slott's gonna work Spider-Man into making numerous "guest appearances" after he takes over Iron Man.

(I wonder if he'll do some "light hearted" jabs at whatever the new ASM writer does. )
    Man I can see it now, Slott taking jabs at **** the new writter does, and his fanboys posting the pictures of the panels/pages around to "prove" the ideas are bad (even if they aren't), and ask for him to come back to ASM lol.

No thanks.

Cool

All I can say is Tony's back, Tom Taylor's writing him. I'm HYPED. Also always like to see Tony and Peter team up. The jokes just keep coming when they get together.
    Hey, just want to say I like your avatar pic. It reminds me of my Titan Hero Series Comic Book Inspired Ironman Figure, very retro very classic.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Hey, just want to say I like your avatar pic. It reminds me of my Titan Hero Series Comic Book Inspired Ironman Figure, very retro very classic.
    did peter ever clear things up with jessica and luke about the superior spiderman incident?