Page 575 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 754755255655715725735745755765775785795856256751075 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 19298
    Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-26-2019 at 12:14 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

have hangman chase the belt for a while

Astonishing Member

Jericho will do the honors for Page because Jericho is bulletproof. He has no problem putting new talent over.

Good to hear that Kong is back in the ring. Hopefully, the acting chops that she developed on Glow will be shown on AEW.

Ultimate Member

I really liked them getting Bret Hart to unveil the new title. He brings instant credibility to it just by being there. But sadly, because the universe hates Bret for some bizarre reason, there had to be an accident afterward.

MJF seems perfect for the role of inaugural champion of whatever midcard belt AEW ends up introducing. With Daniels, Kazarian, Scorpio Sky, CIMA, etc in the mix as well. Especially if they actually treat their midcard title with some prestige like WWE used to do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I really liked them getting Bret Hart to unveil the new title. He brings instant credibility to it just by being there. But sadly, because the universe hates Bret for some bizarre reason, there had to be an accident afterward.
    https://ewrestling.com/sites/default...?itok=rEJHZXek
    i think ring of honor has better looking titles
    Bret Hart Unveils The AEW World Championship But.. | AEW Double Or Nothing Highlight
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUCKYtfyLuQ
    then again
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEW_Double_or_Nothing
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-26-2019 at 04:02 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm not familiar with MJF but the guy reminds me of EC3 when he was at Impact. Page should feud with him instead of going after the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm not familiar with MJF but the guy reminds me of EC3 when he was at Impact. Page should feud with him instead of going after the title.
    i only know him from BTE. he's just a meely mouth prick who uses his relationship with cody to talk **** about everyone else.

he's also in a mini-feud with brandy because she called him out on his ****.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

AEW world title belt looks amazing

well the RVT crew just had to banned matis from our group.

it stemmed from his own rather..........unique opinions on the ashley affidavit.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    https://ewrestling.com/sites/default...?itok=rEJHZXek
    i think ring of honor has better looking titles
    Bret Hart Unveils The AEW World Championship But.. | AEW Double Or Nothing Highlight
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUCKYtfyLuQ
    then again
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEW_Double_or_Nothing
    Eh... I personally think the AEW belt is too busy for my tastes. Can't even make out most of what's on there.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i only know him from BTE. he's just a meely mouth prick who uses his relationship with cody to talk **** about everyone else.

he's also in a mini-feud with brandy because she called him out on his ****.
    emjeff is a good heel, nothing really special though imo. i can't see him in a main event position. he's a good midcard heel in MLW.

a few things i hope to see from the return of moxley
    1)him wrestling in actual ring gear again
    2)a switchblade reunion(mox,sami, andchainsaw) somewhere somehow.
    3)using the when properly applied the most effective submission hold in professional wrestling, the crossface chickenwing as a finisher.
    4)PWG debut.

Im happy for more variety in wrestling but some of AEW's more "hardcore fans" keep trying to overstate the situation. and also its annoying to see the line repeated that WWE isn't building up any new talent....um have these people been ignoring ricochet and ali? WWE has been building them up since they got to the main roster!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    have these people been ignoring ricochet and ali? WWE has been building them up since they got to the main roster!
    They haven't as much as they needed to tho I mean that's why nether was the winer of MITB.

Astonishing Member

Original Specials
    WWE PC Combine 2019
    May 26, 2019
    NXT Superstars put their strength, speed and athleticism to the test in a battery of competitive events.
    TV-PG
    http://network.wwe.com/video/v252521...Context=series
    bainca can jump
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-27-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AEW world title belt looks amazing

Its a damn shame Bret Hart had those strokes and never could wrestle anymore. The man would likely be in AEW and likely be putting over Page or someone for that title.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Im happy for more variety in wrestling but some of AEW's more "hardcore fans" keep trying to overstate the situation. and also its annoying to see the line repeated that WWE isn't building up any new talent....um have these people been ignoring ricochet and ali? WWE has been building them up since they got to the main roster!
    I don't think that WWE isn't building up new talent. Its just that the overall product has became stale and AEW is a difference maker situation where people want to see something different so bad . I'd say that the worst taste was seeing the WWE run a PPV and decide to repeat Brock Lesnar's push again like they seemingly do every year on year.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.