Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hitting the Jackpot in 1966 to 2020:

Attachment 101666
    Spider-Simmetry at his finest, i approve
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Hitting the Jackpot in 1966 to 2020:

Attachment 101666
    It would have been nice if MJ had been integrated into the show with a little more emphasis. That image looks rather striking.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It would have been nice if MJ had been integrated into the show with a little more emphasis. That image looks rather striking.
    Fully agree with you there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah, I feel like the show actually had a pretty good take on MJ and her relationship with Peter, but they barely spent any time focusing on it. They advertised her and Felicia Day playing her but I think she's only had 15-minutes of screentime across this entire season.

I almost kind of want the show to get renewed for one more season just so they can do more with her.

Yeah, I feel like the show actually had a pretty good take on MJ and her relationship with Peter, but they barely spent any time focusing on it. They advertised her and Felicia Day playing her but I think she's only had 15-minutes of screentime across this entire season.

I almost kind of want the show to get renewed for one more season just so they can do more with her.
    Same here. Maximum Venom, Episode 3 was a total missed opportunity for her and Aunt May to be working together to protect the survivors of the symbiote invasion, and having her interact with Peter-as-Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. Maximum Venom, Episode 3 was a total missed opportunity for her and Aunt May to be working together to protect the survivors of the symbiote invasion, and having her interact with Peter-as-Spider-Man.
    I feel like they should've really started building up the relationship from her debut in episode/special 2 instead of having Peter go off on an Ironheart team-up. Not that I disliked the team-up, but from a plot perspective Riri and the AIM stuff really didn't matter as much when they're trying to build MJ up as Peter's love interest. Or, like, Moon Knight who hadn't even shown up or been mentioned in the prior two seasons.

I'm not even sure if she's going to meet Spider-Man in the finale.

I feel like they should've really started building up the relationship from her debut in episode/special 2 instead of having Peter go off on an Ironheart team-up. Not that I disliked the team-up, but from a plot perspective Riri and the AIM stuff really didn't matter as much when they're trying to build MJ up as Peter's love interest. Or, like, Moon Knight who hadn't even shown up or been mentioned in the prior two seasons.

I'm not even sure if she's going to meet Spider-Man in the finale.
    Would suck if she didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Liking things from our childhood like music, movies, sports and comic books Especially because in many cases, what came out in those days was better then today.Think about music. Can anyone compare Led Zeppelin and Guns N Roses to Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.
    Lady Gaga is definitely better than Guns N Roses.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Lady Gaga is definitely better than Guns N Roses.
    We definitely agree to disagree. While I do prefer Zeppelin to Guns N Roses, it is not like comparing MJ to Cindy Moon, which is what Zeppelin versus Lady Gaga is to me.

Just for anyone curious, the Marvel's Spider-Man finale has a pretty good showing for MJ and MJ's relationship with Peter .

It'll probably make you wish they had done more with her earlier instead of saving it for what seems to effectively be the series finale, but better late than never .

Just for anyone curious, the Marvel's Spider-Man finale has a pretty good showing for MJ and MJ's relationship with Peter .

It'll probably make you wish they had done more with her earlier instead of saving it for what seems to effectively be the series finale, but better late than never .
    Thank you very much. Something to look forward to tonight, I guess.

Probably gonna be awhile before we see MJ in an animated series again.

BANNED

Gonna be a while before we get another Marvel animated series, period.

The entire Marvel Animation division which was in charge of the Spider-Man cartoon wrapped up with the last episode.

Feige will be the one who takes a division on Marvel TV cartoons again.

At least if this is her last animated appearance in a while, it was a pretty good one (in my opinion).

Actually I'd say this is probably one of the better depictions of MJ in media that we've gotten in a while (again, in my opinion).

At least if this is her last animated appearance in a while, it was a pretty good one (in my opinion).

Actually I'd say this is probably one of the better depictions of MJ in media that we've gotten in a while (again, in my opinion).
    Would have been nice if she had been integrated into the show earlier instead of the last couple of episodes.