Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think if Logan and Scott were sterile, 1/3 of the X-Men plots would disappear.
    Even if they were sterile they would still have kids. Laura, Gabby didn't need for Logan to have intercourse for them to exist. Scott and Jean technically never had a kid and we have three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Also, as I was reading up on the MCP they have a character called "Agathe D'Arqueness" who is a witch or uses sorcery. If this isn't Agatha Harkness in disguise it's even more poor than a new Logan child.
    Don't worry, it is Agatha. It's not a disguise, the family is supposed to have changed their name at some point.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think if Logan and Scott were sterile, 1/3 of the X-Men plots would disappear.
    If Scott ever went sterile, Sinister would just start taking more of his genetic material to make more kids. Same with Logan but replace Sinister with half the MU. If anything, them being fertile is what’s keeping the population of their decedents from exploding. Just let that sink in for a moment.

I used to be pro-Peter and MJ’s marriage, and now I am SO GLAD it was undone.

Lost what respect I had for JDW, honestly, lol.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he begun to defend OMD after he begun to work for Marvel, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

I like him but this is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    So considering #21 and #22 are gonna be hectic as hell for Uncanny, I’m assuming this is after everything blows over. So Dani makes it confirmed?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So considering #21 and #22 are gonna be hectic as hell for Uncanny, I’m assuming this is after everything blows over. So Dani makes it confirmed?
    Or is that a ghost ?

It does look like she will survive. I love happy endings, hopeful Uncanny ends on a happy note.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Or is that a ghost ?
    gives her powers back just to kill her by the end

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It does look like she will survive. I love happy endings, hopeful Uncanny ends on a happy note.
    I think Rosenberg hinted at a happy ending. So that probably means after a couple more heartbreaking deaths, the X-Men reverse the vaccine and (hopefully) kill Callahan. Then they probably get called to help the X-Men in AOXM: Omega.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

This panel and that other of the shirtless hug (with the hilarious reactions by the NM) are making me think Scott/Dani were one of the couples he cut for time.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This panel and that other of the shirtless hug (with the hilarious reactions by the NM) are making me think Scott/Dani were one of the couples he cut for time.
    dating the ex of your Au son? I think no. Dani was asking Shan to have a dinner on mutant new souls

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    dating the ex of your Au son? I think no. Dani was asking Shan to have a dinner on mutant new souls
    I agree, that would be super weird.

BANNED

This image actually made me think she's dying. There's something too perfect about it.

She wouldn't be scared of that either. She'd end up in Valhalla (she should know about Jane Foster being the new Valkyrie by this point, who would be the one to ferry her).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman