Default Characters given less focus by Disney than Lucas's Lucasfilm

I'm going to have to say Wedge. Guy had his own book & comic series pretty much with Rogue Squaddron (Although he was more of a side character in the Rogue Squadron game series) was a major player in many of the other books and comics (Even briefly captaining a Super Star Destroyer!), is uncle of the Fel Dynasty....etc but now he pretty much just shows up in the Aftermath novels, where he becomes Wexley's mentor, and in Rebels where he's yet *another* Imperial defector (The backstory in the old EU was somewhat more original, orphaned freighter pilot mentored by smugglers who joins the rebellion after his girlfriend is killed). It's revealed that he pretty much retired after Jakku, running an academy on Hosnian Prime, which means he's possibly dead.

Boba Fett also gets less love, as now I'm pretty sure he's still canonically dead post-ROTJ, but at least the Mandalorian kind of carries on his whole concept in a sense.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

iMan 42s

I feel like they held off on Boba Fett considering they probably didn't know if they'd use him or not in the films. He would still be around given he should age normally and that he'd only be a little older than Han Solo. He'd only be in his 70's by the Sequel trilogy and he'd have to be fairly healthy to work his profession. It's not unheard of and even then there is thirty years between the sarlaac and Jakku. Baker and Morrison are still working so it's not like we can't get an actor for Fett. He was even considered for some anthology content before Solo.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Boba Fett also gets less love, as now I'm pretty sure he's still canonically dead post-ROTJ, but at least the Mandalorian kind of carries on his whole concept in a sense.
    Maybe. It seems to kinda be assumed that he survived, but hasn't popped up again. Who knows, though?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I'm honestly surprised that Disney hasn't done anything with Boba Fett. That's easy money if I've ever seen it.

To be fair, Fett did play a fairly large part in the early arcs of Marvel's Star Wars comics....in fact, he's the one who discovers the name of the X-wing pilot that destroyed the Death Star, and lets Vader know.

https://comicnewbies.com/2015/06/04/...ke-is-his-son/
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth