Page 94 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 11598

The Hollywood Reporter:

Disney+ Suffers Outages as Users Rush to Stream Latest ‘WandaVision’ Episode
    Traducir Tweet
    Disney+ Suffers Outages as Users Rush to Stream Latest 'WandaVision' Episode

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am....co/94udoDPutb

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The Hollywood Reporter:

Disney+ Suffers Outages as Users Rush to Stream Latest ‘WandaVision’ Episode
    Traducir Tweet
    Disney+ Suffers Outages as Users Rush to Stream Latest 'WandaVision' Episode

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am....co/94udoDPutb
    OMG WandaVision is SO Popular it is Breaking a part of the Streaming Net!

I Feel bad for anyone having problems, BUT Love it cause Wanda is Taking over the World!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

So I just finished Robinson's run from a few years back. Despite the ret-conney nature of it being a bit heavy handed for me personally, I really liked the tone and episodic feel of the book. Does anyone know if the Emerald Warlock has shown up since then?

Also on a more topical note I've loved Wandavision thus far and look forward to catching up on the newest episode tonight. I hope Wanda gets some sort of push from the success of the show

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post
    So I just finished Robinson's run from a few years back. Despite the ret-conney nature of it being a bit heavy handed for me personally, I really liked the tone and episodic feel of the book. Does anyone know if the Emerald Warlock has shown up since then?

Also on a more topical note I've loved Wandavision thus far and look forward to catching up on the newest episode tonight. I hope Wanda gets some sort of push from the success of the show
    Sadly (and it does seem a waste that someone that cool is in comic limbo) the Emerald Warlock hasn't appeared since Robinson's brilliant SCARLET WITCH run

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post

I finished Robinson’s run this week as well and most of retcon tones can easily be undone. Like when Wanda says her powers aren’t chaotic but come from the earth and womankind, to me that is just explaining the principle energy of witchcraft itself and not the actual chaos magic she wields. The price she pays with her lifespan is also tied to witchcraft.
    I want to see a writer go headfirst into exploring the actual chaos magic with the darkhold as Wanda’s guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I finished Robinson’s run this week as well and most of retcon tones can easily be undone. Like when Wanda says her powers aren’t chaotic but come from the earth and womankind, to me that is just explaining the principle energy of witchcraft itself and not the actual chaos magic she wields. The price she pays with her lifespan is also tied to witchcraft.
    I want to see a writer go headfirst into exploring the actual chaos magic with the darkhold as Wanda’s guide.
    Thankfully the issue of her prematurely aging soul was solved when she restored witchcraft, the act of healing the sickness that was affecting magic took care of the imbalance.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Funnily enough Hamill has played the voices for Chthon and Nightmare in the past.
    Oh really? I didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Wanda uses both Chaos Magic and Witchcraft and Chthon did state that those who deny Chaos Magic are trying to weaken it. Wanda clearly wanted to focus on the Witchcraft side of her powers, especially as that was what she was trying to fix.

Ok but they made Agatha's powers look so cool with that purple color

Writer Chris Claremont talks about his love for Wanda and Vision in a Facebook post, artist John Byrne remains silent.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/chri...ision-in-mind/

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Writer Chris Claremont talks about his love for Wanda and Vision in a Facebook post, artist John Byrne remains silent.

That's really sweet. I'm not hanging onto a happy ending here. But I really want it. Their relationship didn't get much time before being ripped apart. And comics at times handled the relationship so badly. I would like something different.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Line it is drawn
    Last edited by juan678; 02-20-2021 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Ok but they made Agatha's powers look so cool with that purple color

I love the purple smoke effect, I hope wanda gets something like that added to her powers when they're revealed to be chaos magic. I'm also dying to see Agatha's witch look

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post

Did Claremont ever even get the chance to write Wanda? I'm just glad he doesn't agree with Byrne not that I expected him to. Most of Wanda's issues in the 2000s were all because of Byrne who retconned her parentage for the worst, broke up her marriage, took away her kids, and started the trend of making her crazy and evil. I guess it worked out in the end since we got Wanda/Vision as a result.

I'm not expecting a happy ending...at least not yet. I think Wanda and Vision will be reunited later down the line just not by the end of the show. Much like how it took years for Steve and Peggy to get their happy ending even when it seemed that wouldn't ever be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    OMG WandaVision is SO Popular it is Breaking a part of the Streaming Net!

I Feel bad for anyone having problems, BUT Love it cause Wanda is Taking over the World!
    I was glad too even though it took me 5 whole minutes after the episode released to be able to release it. I don't think Disney+ ever shut down before like that, not even with The Mandalorian.