10 30.30%
  • No

16 48.48%
  • Maybe

7 21.21%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Easy Vote YES!

I thought the 1st one was better then I thought it would be and I have already heard nice things about the 2nd.

I am not a big fan of early reactions but one thing struck out. people are calling it a more mature sequel. maybe Disney is getting some of their edge back with their cartoons.

it has to tell an entirely different story now. They can't just repeat the beats of part one. And the angle of being in a romance with someone as the "goal" of either character will likely not be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    it has to tell an entirely different story now. They can't just repeat the beats of part one. And the angle of being in a romance with someone as the "goal" of either character will likely not be part of it.
    My understanding is that the Powers That Be have stated that Elsa won't be falling in love in the story, due to how much other narrative content they're giving her.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Fantastic Member

I'm not excited about it, so I voted no. But my 7-year-old son is very much looking forward to it.

Niffleheim

No. I guess I'm the wrong demo for this movie, I watched the 1st movie and I was bored and confused by the movie and its fans
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-11-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    No. I guess I'm the wrong demo for this movie, I watched the 1st movie and I was bored and confused by its fans
    I wasnt a fan either which is weird since I love most Disney animated films. I mean recently I thought Moana was a master peice and really loved Zootopia. Frozen just wasnt my thing but my son loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    My cousin, mentioned earlier, is 29. She's as excited as any little girl is for the movie.
    Which raises the point that Elsa is a major heroine for girls. I remember a little boy bragging that he has never seen Frozen because the hero is a giiiiirrrrrlll. LOL. But there are countless heroes for boys to look up to so girls deserve a few more. Not to imply that a female character cannot inspire males or a male character be inspirational to females.

I often say that Anna is the real main character and heroine of the story but gets almost no interest as she doesn't have super powers.
    Power with Girl is better.

Movie looks pretty sweet. Though it’s looking likely that this movie could pull a Wreck it Ralph 2 and have no villain. Meh, it’s better than these damn twist villains they’ve been doing for the past decade.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, it'll be opening at the same time as the Fred Rogers biopic, It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood starring Tom Hanks (which I'm sure will get Oscar nods out the ass) and the Chadwick Boseman actioner, 21 Bridges. Despite that, Frozen II should have little trouble walloping the competition.

Meanwhile, am I excited? Not at all. Disney animation has never interested me, not as a kid, or an adult.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-12-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!