Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Given she’s currently living in London I assume Betsy had already met, and probably tried to murder, Maggie.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Given she’s currently living in London I assume Betsy had already met, and probably tried to murder, Maggie.
    Oh my GOD. Lmao.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    So that's what happened to Lockheed! They stuffed him and gave him to Maggie to play with!
    Guggenheim probably considers that character development.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

So... Are we supposed to be confused about Rachel getting blamed for what Jean did in Uncanny X-Men #387? Is this because of the new post-Secret Wars reality? Is this because the O5 teens refuse to die or go home?
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

So... Are we supposed to be confused about Rachel getting blamed for what Jean did in Uncanny X-Men #387? Is this because of the new post-Secret Wars reality? Is this because the O5 teens refuse to die or go home?
    The O5 and SW have nothing to do with this issue. Seemed more like an editorial goof
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-13-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The O5 and SW have nothing to do with this issue. Seemed more like an editorial goof
    They're talking about the continuity irregularity(Rachel in place of Jean with the D'Bari survivor), which I imagine they posit could be the result of the O5's timetravel/SW's recreation of the Prime Marvel universe.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    They're talking about the continuity irregularity(Rachel in place of Jean with the D'Bari survivor), which I imagine they posit could be the result of the O5's timetravel/SW's recreation of the Prime Marvel universe.
    that still doesnt make sense as Rachel doesnt acknowledge it. I guess one can blame SW as the catch all explanation for things that dont make sense but this read as a mistake than an intentional story beat

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that still doesnt make sense as Rachel doesnt acknowledge it. I guess one can blame SW as the catch all explanation for things that dont make sense but this read as a mistake than an intentional story beat
    I think MyriVerse is just going for their No-Prize with that explanation. I agree, the writers just messed up(hard).

It's funny because they actually show Jean in the flashback.

Amazing Member

No, this is simply lazy writing and editors playing on their iPhone instead of doing their jobs.

You actually did more brainwork with your No-Prize than most current Marvel writers and editors do in an entire given year.

However, I'm gonna adopt your explanation for my own personal canon though, because I like it. Thanks!
    Last edited by SamGuthrie1977; 01-14-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Maybe it's foreshadowing that the Phoenix force has come back to Rachel, and that's the reason behind her issues, of late.

They could be setting her up as the new Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    Maybe it's foreshadowing that the Phoenix force has come back to Rachel, and that's the reason behind her issues, of late.

They could be setting her up as the new Dark Phoenix.
    Now, now. Let's not overreach! Jean is coming home to roost, this was just a horrible continuity error.

Amazing Member

I've given it some thought and I think I'm going to mail my copy back to the head editor in the X-Men office with a note telling him what a poor issue I wasted my money on.

Ill also mention to him that because of the obvious lack of care put into this issue and the men issues of late I will be dropping the x books off my pull list.
    If they don't care why should I?
    Congrats x-office job accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Meta jon View Post
    I've given it some thought and I think I'm going to mail my copy back to the head editor in the X-Men office with a note telling him what a poor issue I wasted my money on.

Ill also mention to him that because of the obvious lack of care put into this issue and the men issues of late I will be dropping the x books off my pull list.
    If they don't care why should I?
    Congrats x-office job accomplished

This error was so stupid. They put Jean on the images, they reference the right issue... But they did not read it to see that Rachel is not even mentioned in this said issue? C'mon.