Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I hope they're getting new writers, because sales have been trending downward for the entire X line these last couple months. Moon Knight and Thor are selling better than Inferno.
    Interesting. Isn’t Hickman a sales magnet?

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Regarding Jean Grey, she is definitely getting a costume change by X-Men 12. Duggan has been blatantly teasing this on his Twitter. It's just that they did not want to spoil the costume on the teaser.
    Finally, someone gets it! 😭🙏🏼❤️

I think she’ll be getting a little more than just a costume change, though…

Extraordinary Member

Are my eyes bad or is there no Bishop in the Destiny of X group shot? Now that he's the Captain Commander I thought he'd get some kind of push.

Without more details feels like more of the same but without the best book.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Are my eyes bad or is there no Bishop in the Destiny of X group shot? Now that he's the Captain Commander I thought he'd get some kind of push.
    It is pretty off putting seeing every captain besides the captain commander...

I mean Kwannon is there ffs...
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Wonder which team Bobby's gonna end up in since someone commented in the Marauders thread that he's only showing up for the annual but not gonna continue as part of the new version of the team iirc

BANNED

I hope Immortal X-Men is some kind of weird deviation, similar to whatever weird thing happened to Hulk.

Actually, I hope all these titles are kinda weird and super-duper new. Nothing close to "classic", please.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    X-Men - Gerry Duggan
    Maruaders - Steve Orlando
    X-Force - Ben Percy
    Wolverine - Ben Percy
    Immortal X-Men -al ewing
    Knights of X -tini howard
    X-Men Red - gerry duggan
    New Mutants - Vita Ayala
    Legion of X - Si Spurrier
    If Duggan is writing X-Men Red I’m even more convinced it’s a Deadpool led book. Though does he really need two X-Men books?

Kinda disappointed that Knights of X is written by Howard. Don’t get me wrong Excalibur has improved in these last couple issues but I think more books would benefit from the Marauders treatment of getting all new creative teams. Not surprised that Percy still has X-Force, but that doesn’t inspire much confidence.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 12-07-2021 at 02:48 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Hey! Where's Captain Krakoa?
    My flag is bacon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    If Duggan is writing X-Men Red I’m even more convinced it’s a Deadpool led book. Though does he really need two X-Men books?

Kinda disappointed that Knights of X is written by Howard. Don’t get me wrong Excalibur has improved in these last couple issues but I think more books would benefit from the Marauders treatment of getting all new creative teams.
    Both Excalibur and Maruaders was anything but lackluster with being stealth solo for respective characters. We need a big reboot with Al Ewing and Gillen.

Kinda disappointed that Knights of X is written by Howard. Don’t get me wrong Excalibur has improved in these last couple issues but I think more books would benefit from the Marauders treatment of getting all new creative teams. Not surprised that Percy still has X-Force, but that doesn’t inspire much confidence.
    Just realized how much of the cast from the second film is in that teaser.

Even Juggernaut looks like he is there.

Probably too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Both Excalibur and Maruaders was anything but lackluster with being stealth solo for respective characters. We need a big reboot with Al Ewing and Gillen.
    I also don’t know why the X-Office needed months of hiatus if the creatives teams weren’t actually changing that much, unless X Lives/Deaths actually does have a huge impact on the status quo.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Speaking of Hope, if you look at the “Choose Your Destiny” teaser for her, you’ll notice that there is a lot of destruction in the background. Could it be hinting at the possibility of the six-second war? To refresh your memory:

Messiah Complex established that the mutant messiah will save mutantkind, mutants will thrive for a time because of the messiah, and then the messiah kills millions of humans in the “six-second war”, and then everything falls a part for mutantkind.

Hope has saves mutantkind: Check.

Mutants thrive after conquering death thanks to Hope: Check.

Kills millions of humans and ends of the Dawn of X: ???
    Sounds interesting, although early since the reason Hickman left is that X-office wants to milk Krakoa more

I also don’t know why the X-Office needed months of hiatus if the creatives teams weren’t actually changing that much, unless X Lives/Deaths actually does have a huge impact on the status quo.
    Yeah, they keep advertising this as the next phase but Hickman left because X-office weren't ready for the next phase

Unless they disagreed w/ Hickman's next phase changes and though they could do better.... which is the kind of stupid I expect X-office to think they can do.

Lack of New X-Men or Danger and too much of the same doesn't make me feel the hype yet.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Seems some do not realise not all the cast of the teams are on the teaser.

As ForgetMeNot and Nemesis were confirmed for Legion of X and Tempo was confirmed for Marauders.

I think Immortal X-Men might be a team with some of the Omega's and since Iceman is prominent on the teaser, he might be leading them.

I agree of the disappointing lack of Young/New X-Men at the teaser.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================