Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scottsummer View Post
    No love for gingers.
    I'm still holding out hope.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

"All Star Batman"?
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by batalia View Post
    I don't see anything with Damian Wayne. Did I miss something.
    They have not talked about Super-Sons I think.

They're really turning their backs on the "look" of the New 52. Costumes and character designs are way more traditional.

Humphries making me interested in my first green lantern book ever.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by batalia View Post
    I don't see anything with Damian Wayne. Did I miss something.
    I don't think they've shown him yet but he has been seen in Rebirth teasers leading up to this event

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeb View Post
    They're really turning their backs on the "look" of the New 52. Costumes and character designs are way more traditional.
    I agree. I've liked most of what I've seen so far.
    Pull list: Action Comics, Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Detective Comics, Earth 2: Society, Flintstones, Future Quest, Green Arrow, Hal Jordan & Green Lantern Corp, Harley Quinn, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Justice League, Justice League of America, New Suicide Squad, Nightwing, Red Hood, Scooby Apocalypse, Superman, Teen Titans, The Flash, Titans, Wacky Raceland

Please someone correct me if I am not understanding this properly. This is still the same continuity of the Nu 52 but with some callbacks to old continuity like costume changes for Green Arrow and Nightwing?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyImpulse View Post
    I'm still holding out hope.
    Yeah. Barry played a role in leading the Old 52 into the New 52. Maybe Old 52 Wally will play a similar role

Quote Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
    Please someone correct me if I am not understanding this properly. This is still the same continuity of the Nu 52 but with some callbacks to old continuity like costume changes for Green Arrow and Nightwing?
    We don't completely know yet and this better be explained or else it's just another New 52 "this isn't a reboot, some stories are cut, some stories still count, just don't think about it" problem

So Green Lanterns is Simon and Jessica, in a "Lethal Weapon" style storyline. Interesting. I guess it's about time they tried that kind of story and premise with GL before the movie .

And the Reds are finally back .

Pelletier on Cyborg? Not the book I would've put him on, but good nonetheless

thoughts so far;
    1) New superman, sounds interesting, but I'll need to know more.... I like the shanghai setting.
    2) Might be interested in Superwoman, depending on who's in it, and what it's about. Definitely down for Supergirl.
    3) All star Batman,; I like the focus on the villains, but I'm not too crazy about Batman dragging two face along with him, for whatever reason. Still waiting to hear where Duke Thomas fits into all of this.
    4)Superman titles will depend on story, villains, etc.
    5) Green Lantern titles; Not too keen on the space based lanterns, but I' might be interested in where jessica Cruz ends up. Give me an earth based lantern anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Green Lanterns is Simon and Jessica, in a "Lethal Weapon" style storyline. Interesting. I guess it's about time they tried that kind of story and premise with GL before the movie .

And the Reds are finally back .
    Um... what?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyImpulse View Post
    Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz are the GLs in the Justice League. No Hal
    I'm okay with that, actually.

Abnett on aquaman is a solid choice to stick with.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

I wonder how much of Walker's run Semper will carry-over.