Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The All-New, All-Different Patriot! Night Thrasher? Those Hydra goons sure look like they're using his tech!
    And, is that a hoverboard to replace his skate? I just would have expexted more armour and protection from Dwayne.

Peace

BANNED

Been a long time since I read an issue of old New Warriors.

Who was the gal team member where she used crutches since her legs were paralyzed or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    Been a long time since I read an issue of old New Warriors.

Who was the gal team member where she used crutches since her legs were paralyzed or whatever?
    Silhouette.

She certainly didnt let the crutches hinder her. Surprised no other writer picked her up. She's an amazing character with a great powerset. Last time we saw her she was able to do a lot more than just shadow teleport.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Silhouette.

She certainly didnt let the crutches hinder her. Surprised no other writer picked her up. She's an amazing character with a great powerset. Last time we saw her she was able to do a lot more than just shadow teleport.
    That's true.....in fact, Sil was seen helping out Misty Knight as one of the Senseis within the WAR MACHINE Story in CW II: CHOOSING SIDES #2.

Incredible Member

Sil could easily be added to the list of potential future students for Coleen Wing on Iron Fist Netflix show.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Sil could easily be added to the list of potential future students for Coleen Wing on Iron Fist Netflix show.
    I would LOVE this.

The nature of her powers could make that awkward - aren't her powers connected to those of Cloak, both being derived from the Darkforce? I can't see a Netflix show referencing a Freeform one.

Astonishing Member

The Darkforce has also been used and referenced on the AGENTS OF SHIELD show, so it wouldn't be the first time its cross-referenced.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I think in the MCU, what "can't" cross over are the characters themselves and that's about it; everything else is fair game to at least be referenced. And speaking of Darkforce, Agent Carter's entire second season was about the study and weaponization of Darkforce, named more "scientifically" Zero Matter.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I want 2 New Warrior series
    All-Old All-Different New Warriors, starring the first 6, and Scarlet Spider Ben Riley calling themselves New Warriors Vanguard.

Uncanny New Warriors starring the heroes from the Marvel Now New Warriors calling themselves New Warriors Unity Squad. Since Justice is on the other team Sun Girl leads this one.

Note: they are all New Warriors, its just different divisions.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I want 2 New Warrior series
    All-Old All-Different New Warriors, starring the first 6, and Scarlet Spider Ben Riley calling themselves New Warriors Vanguard.

Uncanny New Warriors starring the heroes from the Marvel Now New Warriors calling themselves New Warriors Unity Squad. Since Justice is on the other team Sun Girl leads this one.

Note: they are all New Warriors, its just different divisions.
    Both teams would have a Scarlet Spider, and there would be considerable friction between them because of what Scarlet Spider Ben Reilly did in The Clone Conspiracy, which has left Scarlet Spider Kaine Parker more inclined to kill Ben than work with him, or accept anyone who would work with him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Next Week will be Time for another adventure with the Original NW and a former NW(and current 'Champion' ); via these Preview Pages for NOVA #5.

New Warriors officially announced for Freeform. Squirrel Girl is the only confirmed character, with five more heroes yet to be revealed.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...arriors-991277

I wonder if they'll relaunch the book with Doreen in it?

Oh, god. Squirrel Girl? Way to kill any excitement for me.

Peace

Awesome! Can't wait! Hoping for Speedball too