Page 185 of 308 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4616
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeroTurnedVillain View Post
    Am I the only one that wants the struckers mom to die off ASAP she fuckin blows and I cant stand the lifetime moment's.
    Not me. I love Amy Acker.

BANNED

ComicBook.com, 'The Gifted' Finale First Look Released
    The Struckers are powering up in the first photo from The Gifted’s upcoming two-hour season finale.

Fox has revealed a first look at The Gifted's big finale and it may spell bad news for the Mutant Underground. The photo shows Andy (Percy Hynes White) and Lauren(Natalie Alyn Lind) holding hands and accessing their Fenris powers. However, it looks like they’re using those incredible destructive powers while inside the Mutant Underground’s Atlanta area hideout.

Take a look below (via TV Line):

The last fans saw of Andy and Lauren, they had been “rescued” from Trask Industries by Esme and her sisters, the Stepford Cuckoos. However, the Cuckoos proved to be no allies of the Mutant Underground. Could Esme and he siblings set the Strucker children against the Mutant Underground?

In an interview with ComicBook.com, The Gifted star Emma Dumont (Polaris) teased some major events taking place in the show’s finale, including more light being shed on the Mutant Underground’s connection to the X-Men.

“That's definitely something for this season,” she said. “It's actually something for the finale. Yeah, the X-Men, for many episodes we kept saying, ‘The X-Men chose us, the X-Men chose us.’ We find out now, the X-Men specifically chose Lorna and Johnny, Thunderbird and Polaris. They chose them. I don't know if it's because of their lineage, or if they have had their powers for a long time. You know, yeah, maybe their family histories, I'm not sure, but they chose them for some reason. Thunderbird had an easy time with it. He accepted the role of leader. He's from the military, he knows what it's like to lead, he knows what it's like to save lives.

“Lorna, however, had spent her whole life being shamed, being told she was different, or bad, in many different ways. She has a mental illness, she has a hard time with authority, she's a mutant, she's all these things that are bad, no, wrong. Her father abandoned her, and her parents passed, her foster family abandoned her. There was so much she was shamed for, so it was harder for her to accept a leadership position, and we kind of see more of that towards the end of the season, which is really cool.”

The Gifted returns to Fox on January 1, 2018. The finale airs January 15, 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Not me. I love Amy Acker.
    Same here. I’ve loved her since Angel.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

I don't mind the struckers that much, I guess Amy Acker has a fanbase but I'd definitely need some more mutant underground fighting and less discussing what to do

I await the underground schism, but yah the sooner they get to it the better as far as the viewing audience. End packing the revels and a lot of other things has some positives, but not in terms of retention.
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-19-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Amy Acker's so great! In general. Pretty okay on this show, too.

I just finished the winter finale now and my gosh, here I thought Episode 9 had a crazy ending and... I had no idea how crazy it was going to get by the end of Episode 10!

Stepford Cuckoos = Frost Triplets = etc. wow! They're totally taking those mutant escapees to the Hellfire Club, lol.

I could tell by the preview at the end of Episode 9 that Dreamer was going to be the one to die, so that wasn't really shocking for me.

The real shame about that is that she's not going to be around anymore to fix whatever she possibly broke in Blink's and Agent Turner's minds. Hopefully the effects of her power will fade over time, as the human mind is programmed to fade memories over time. Now if she had used her memory power on someone with eidetic memory, then yeah, that person would definitely be screwed.

I wonder if we'll ever learn what happened to Walker and Eve; it was implied in the third episode that something terrible happened to them after Dreamer used her powers on them. My guess is that they went postal.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Oh God, looks like things are gonna go from bad to worse, as usual:

SpoilerTV.com, The Gifted - Episode 1.11 - 3 X 1 - Promo, Promotional Photos, Interview & Press Release

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-19-2017 at 07:30 AM. Reason: FiXing image links - thanX, Juan! ;D

BANNED

And they're gonna get even crazier:

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 12-19-2017 at 07:33 AM. Reason: FiXing image links - thanX, Juan! ;D

There was a lack of energy and motivation that could be felt from genre fans in the mid season and it was reflected in the ratings certainly. Ep 10 love it or hate it got people talking which they simply weren’t so much before for many weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

The real shame about that is that she's not going to be around anymore to fix whatever she possibly broke in Blink's and Agent Turner's minds. Hopefully the effects of her power will fade over time, as the human mind is programmed to fade memories over time. Now if she had used her memory power on someone with eidetic memory, then yeah, that person would definitely be screwed.
    The outpouring of support is nice to see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Magneto11...70491010199552
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-19-2017 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

Last edited by juan678; 01-21-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Last edited by juan678; 01-21-2019 at 05:43 PM.