Page 1241 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2417411141119112311237123812391240124112421243124412451251 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,615 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

WWE taking lessons from Matt Hardy. Ref stops the match when Mickie James may or may not have been injured, but played it safe anyway.

So the ending of Raw, Aces and Eights 2.0 attacks Keith and Drew and then The Hurt Business shows up (I half expected THB to shake hands with A & E 2.0), brawls with Retribution, and Keith and Drew take everyone out, and it just goes off the air. Weird end to the show.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Gerald Brisco has been let go. Vince called him personally to deliver the news.
    https://twitter.com/Fgbrisco/status/1304051679835414530
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Interesting that he's let go but he says he's still around to help talent. I wonder what that means. Is he just going to hang out at the lockeroom in his freetime.
    While I hate to see Brisco be let go after so long (he was close to 40 years there) , it sadly was time really. Brisco will turn 74 this year and they have to prep the next generation of road agents. To get them ready for Hunter. He likely has a group that will be around him ala Patterson and Brisco for 20+ years as well. Hate to see it end for him but he likely will go to PC and help the kids from time to time.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

seemed like a ref botch with the asuka/mickie james match. what was that costume that mickie james were wearing , some sort of amazon princess wear with shoulder pads. is riddick moss and dolph ziggler exclusive to raw underground since they wrestle there every week.

from their first promo , retribution is definitely led by Dominik Dijakovic and one of the females is mia yim. they confirmed that they are from pc performace centre aka nxt,

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    seemed like a ref botch with the asuka/mickie james match. what was that costume that mickie james were wearing , some sort of amazon princess wear with shoulder pads. is riddick moss and dolph ziggler exclusive to raw underground since they wrestle there every week.

from their first promo , retribution is definitely led by Dominik Dijakovic and one of the females is mia yim. they confirmed that they are from pc performace centre aka nxt,

Samoa Joe has to be worried...these guys look like the same ones who abducted him back in TNA years ago !

You know the company could have some silly goofy fun with this really. Instead of trying to really do a dumb take on social justice and believing this is some antifa type group that their writers dreamed up...create a stable of people who believe they are Ninja warriors.

You could have some comedic fun as they appear with dust smoke . Also they can speak all dramatic style... "Ahhh haaa Seth Rollins. I see your grand evil plot to be ruler of the WWE for what it is. We shall oppose you !"

Them doing Dragonball Z poses ala Genu Force would be funny as ****. I mean you already have a guy hosting a comical take on Blues Clues with Bray. This would be a fun deal awhile.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

I was disappointed with the members of Retribution, but I just realized that having Mia Yim and Dijacovik on that team can leave a great storyline for Keith Lee.
    Braun looked better than ever on Raw Underground. He looked like a killer not an oversized Hillbilly Jim

Ultimate Member

Two of the others definitely seemed to be Mercedes Martinez and Shane Thorne as well.

Asuka vs. Mickie was, alright. But that finish was bizarre, I hope we get some clarification on that? Also the idea of Asuka vs. Zelina is, interesting. But Zelina just got destroyed by Bianca multiple times, so why isn't Bianca getting this shot?

WWE's seeming inability to use Bianca well on Raw is baffling.

Seth vs. Dominik was good once again, although if they're going to keep doing these matches, they got to let Dom win at least one. This Seth vs. the Mysterio's feud was been pretty one-sided overall.

The Murphy/Aalyah thing was interesting. I wonder if that was a one-week thing or if they keep going with it?

The Ninjas concept would be fun in spots as well. People be walking like say Edge and someone and the Ninjas would be in background trying to hide like the ones from Tick comic book . "Hold on..do you see them ?" "Yes its those damn Ninjas again. Pay them no attention they like that."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Samoa Joe has to be worried...these guys look like the same ones who abducted him back in TNA years ago !

You know the company could have some silly goofy fun with this really. Instead of trying to really do a dumb take on social justice and believing this is some antifa type group that their writers dreamed up...create a stable of people who believe they are Ninja warriors.

You could have some comedic fun as they appear with dust smoke . Also they can speak all dramatic style... "Ahhh haaa Seth Rollins. I see your grand evil plot to be ruler of the WWE for what it is. We shall oppose you !"

Them doing Dragonball Z poses ala Genu Force would be funny as ****. I mean you already have a guy hosting a comical take on Blues Clues with Bray. This would be a fun deal awhile.
    they already had ninjas from the similarly clad lackeys with akira tozawa. their big ninja is now the doorman to shane's raw underground.

Last edited by marshal88; 09-14-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I was disappointed with the members of Retribution, but I just realized that having Mia Yim and Dijacovik on that team can leave a great storyline for Keith Lee.
    Braun looked better than ever on Raw Underground. He looked like a killer not an oversized Hillbilly Jim
    the big question has to be , if braun has gone to raw , who will be traded to smackdown. can we please have bianca go to smackdown since she's been wasted on raw.

Mighty Member

That would have been much better than an Anti-Fa gimmick that (best case) is going to be painfully dated in a few years.

The only problem is that it would require a half dozen wrestlers the level of an Owen Hart (being able to wrestle "badly", while being good).
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

If Mia is in Retribution, why is she attacking her boyfriend?

Also, instead of the Covid Era this should be called the gimmick match era.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Incredible Member

you could also ask why Dijacovik is attacking keith when he's the one who came to Dijacovik aid when kross attacked a few months back. when has storylines ever be bothered with too much continuity,

you could also ask why Dijacovik is attacking keith when he's the one who came to Dijacovik aid when kross attacked a few months back. when has storylines ever be bothered with too much continuity,
    They could be mad that he got called up while he rest were left behind. He's there for a relatively short time and is already getting world title shots, while other people are just spinning their wheels in developmental.

It's wrestling logic... doesn't always completely make sense by real world standards.

A friend doing it I can easily dismiss. But someone you're dating is a little harder to dismiss.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans