Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Suggested title : Spider-man - Second Date (he blows the first date with MJ chasing a Villian)

Cameo by Strange and Wong (Spidey gets thrown through the mystic window!)

Miles Morales shown in background, racing out of the science lab nursing his bitten hand.

Ending : Peter is back in his room and pretty happy. The bad guy(s) is dusted, things are good with the Avengers, Aunt May and MJ. He looks up and sees invisible Miles materialise on the ceiling in a basic spidey outfit. Miles : "Mister, you gotta help me!" Peter : "What the fu" - ROLL CREDITS/End music (Spidey-life song maybe?)

Aftercredits : Sinister 6 being formed... (Miles and Peter face them in #3)

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Suggested title : Spider-man - Second Date (he blows the first date with MJ chasing a Villian)

Cameo by Strange and Wong (Spidey gets thrown through the mystic window!)

Miles Morales shown in background, racing out of the science lab nursing his bitten hand.

Ending : Peter is back in his room and pretty happy. The bad guy(s) is dusted, things are good with the Avengers, Aunt May and MJ. He looks up and sees invisible Miles materialise on the ceiling in a basic spidey outfit. Miles : "Mister, you gotta help me!" Peter : "What the fu" - ROLL CREDITS/End music (Spidey-life song maybe?)

Aftercredits : Sinister 6 being formed... (Miles and Peter face them in #3)
    How would Miles know who Peter is but other then that it would be pretty cool

Astonishing Member

Wow.
    Is Mysterio as the next villain in the Spider-Man movie confirmed?
    Such a great choice to be the main villain of the next Spider-Man movie.
    Damn,just by knowing this news makes me want to re-read the Mysterio stories in the Spidey comics in anticipation of this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Wow.
    Is Mysterio as the next villain in the Spider-Man movie confirmed?
    Such a great choice to be the main villain of the next Spider-Man movie.
    Damn,just by knowing this news makes me want to re-read the Mysterio stories in the Spidey comics in anticipation of this movie.
    Marvel and Sony haven't announced it if that's what you're asking.

Ending : Peter is back in his room and pretty happy. The bad guy(s) is dusted, things are good with the Avengers, Aunt May and MJ.
    I suspect they are going to drag out the MJ romance build-up over at least 3 movies. In this film, MJ will probably have more screentime than in the first one but Peter would have his eyes set on another girl (maybe Gwen?) after Liz's departure, only to be left heartbroken at the end again.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I suspect they are going to drag out the MJ romance build-up over at least 3 movies. In this film, MJ will probably have more screentime than in the first one but Peter would have his eyes set on another girl (maybe Gwen?) after Liz's departure, only to be left heartbroken at the end again.
    Please no. I'd rather have no Gwen in future Spidey adaptations whatsoever. I already don't like that she's in the new cartoon.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Probably depends on how many Spider-Man movies Marvel plans to make.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Please no. I'd rather have no Gwen in future Spidey adaptations whatsoever. I already don't like that she's in the new cartoon.
    Was basing that guess on audition videos that leaked of some teen actresses trying out for the role of Gwen, who was described as being French.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfTheAngryBlonde View Post
    Probably depends on how many Spider-Man movies Marvel plans to make.
    Sony But didn't they say they wanted the first three movies to be set in high school?

Sony But didn't they say they wanted the first three movies to be set in high school?
    Marvel pretty much makes these movies for Sony.

I'm curious to see what they do with Michelle.

The way they handled the "reveal," they could basically do whatever they want with her at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Honestly, I was more bothered by Miles and Anya being in that cartoon then I was Gwen.

I think Marvel over-hypes Gwen too much but at least she has merit to being featured in a Peter Parker Spider-Man story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Marvel pretty much makes these movies for Sony.
    Amy Pascal mumbled something about the Homecoming sequel being the last one with the Marvel collab. Either way, Sony won't stop making Spider-Man films even if Marvel wants to give his solo films a rest.

Amy Pascal mumbled something about the Homecoming sequel being the last one with the Marvel collab. Either way, Sony won't stop making Spider-Man films even if Marvel wants to give his solo films a rest.
    I can't see Sony wanting to sever ties to what is essentially the biggest thing in movies right now.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Wouldn't be surprised if they extend the deal (if they haven't already) to keep him in the MCU

I'd go with Spider-Man: Mysterioso

Man, if this movie doesn't have Mysterio in it, I'll really be bummed
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

when does filming begin? Hopefully before the end of summer.