Page 498 of 782 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    OOC: I edited my last post out to keep things simple.

IC:

Cyanna returned before Sarada was done looking for Wilhelm. From the looks of things, he wasn't there, meaning he was still at Capsule Corp. She wished she had remembered that sooner or she would have had Cyanna bring him over. At any rate, they had the capsules, and knew where to find them thanks to the man himself radioing in to tell them which capsule to look in.

"Okay, this is all the information these tablets have on the First Race:

Sarada frowned. That wasn't nearly as much as she thought there'd be, but it was better than nothing. She read through it again just to make sure she hadn't missed anything.
    Meagan considered stopping Sarada, but the effort wasn't worth the time. When Cyanna came back, the issue was resolved and they got to work. Dash and Cyanna filled her in on what had happened. Meagan in turn cautioned the two about avoiding getting anywhere near Grinthorn.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ochazuke, the nature of the chaff is simply to foreign. If you could examine it before it becomes the chaff would be one thing, but as it is now it’s very nature seems to rebuff your attempts to scan.
    OOC: Hold up! There's more than one way to scan a chaff!

IC: Reaching there between those particular motes that glint innumerably there, Ochazuke became aware such that it was there...and little else.

For all but this dust in the ether are we all held fast.

Even as they fell, the Invaders held the Earth to task, and all for what?

Grinthorn below, and the Doctor beyond. Is there a connection?

Rising into the air, he ascended to ascertain the absolute limit of their boundary. Then, gilding his hand with the neutralizing energy of Kongosho, he flew into the edge of the chaff and struck out against it.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    OOC: Hold up! There's more than one way to scan a chaff!

IC: Reaching there between those particular motes that glint innumerably there, Ochazuke became aware such that it was there...and little else.

For all but this dust in the ether are we all held fast.

Even as they fell, the Invaders held the Earth to task, and all for what?

Grinthorn below, and the Doctor beyond. Is there a connection?

Rising into the air, he ascended to ascertain the absolute limit of their boundary. Then, gilding his hand with the neutralizing energy of Kongosho, he flew into the edge of the chaff and struck out against it.
    The edge is right at breathable space/atmosphere.

As you strike out against it, the chaff seems to ripple and flow around the blow.

OT: I’m presuming you spent a while studying it, yes?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I'm not too sure about them myself," she admitted to the patrolman. "And what little I did know, I forgot. Luckily, the man we met on Terra has information on them stored on tablets. We just need to get those tablets so we can refresh ourselves."

As for the doctor, him being described as a human didn't preclude him from also being a part of the First Race. The name, taken at face value, put her in the mind of the first series of beings created by the Creation Gods. She'd have to ask Asha'rah to confirm - assuming the goddess even remembered - but that was a good hunch if she said so herself.

"He could be a proto-human. Auroc, the god the Threshlings worship, is a proto-Majin, so it stands to reason that there are more of him. And the name 'First Race', to me, signifies the first of creation." She shrugged. "The human race had to come about at some point. Plus, he knows Ishtar from way back, so we already know he's old as ****."
    "Thank you for this.,..frankly headache inducing information, Queen Sarada," Blizzar sighed. "It's rather stunning how...simply misinformed that Galaxy Police is on many of these matters. I suppose it's up to me to rectify that," he shrugged. "Are there any other multiversal, interdimensional, galaxy spanning threats I should be made aware of?"

Ochazuke stopped for a moment and turned his head toward Blizzar.

"We met him once, in the heart of the Junjo Slavers' bazaar on some repurposed, dead rock in the middle of an asteroid belt," he said, "Your P-Sta surely must have reported this."

"When the riot broke out and we freed their chattle from their bondage, if the mechanical Ronin was an enemy it was not that day. Moved by one of our own, he cut through Auctioner and Buyer alike. How to describe such a technique? When the blade was drawn from his scabbard, Kenbo seemed to cut through time itself in a suspended moment."

"However, his purpose was to act as a proxy for his master. And he had specific designs to assist a certain Threshling party by ridding them of royal competitors. I suspect what our Doctor wants is to excise undesirable elements from across the universes, but to that end, we have our work cut out for us."
    "Indeed," Blizzar nodded in agreement. The Ronin did sounds...somewhat familiar, though admittedly he wasn't too inclined to read all of P-Sta's 50,000 page dissertation on his discoveries since visiting Earth. That said, he was beginning to understand what concerned the Katchin Squadron member so much. Blizzar wondered if this Ronin was described anywhere on the GP Database.

The Lieutenant draws out his datapad and begins to search through the database of someone...or something befitting this Ronin's description.

OOC: Does, he find anything, Cleric?

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The door is slightly ajar when Zaofan likewise knocks on it. "Etrina?" he asks, peaking through. "I sensed your ki and... oh, hello there, Asha'rah. May I join you both? I'd like to talk, if this is a good time."
    "Oh.....Zaofan. Of course its a good time....I was actually about to take a moment to check on Erosa, I'm sure she could use the company as well....from both of you." The mage motioned to the crystal. "I was just doublechecking the notes.....I mean triplechecking. Chrona assures me she can hear us....she just won't be able to communicate until her body can manifest."

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Thank you for this.,..frankly headache inducing information, Queen Sarada," Blizzar sighed. "It's rather stunning how...simply misinformed that Galaxy Police is on many of these matters. I suppose it's up to me to rectify that," he shrugged. "Are there any other multiversal, interdimensional, galaxy spanning threats I should be made aware of?"

"Indeed," Blizzar nodded in agreement. The Ronin did sounds...somewhat familiar, though admittedly he wasn't too inclined to read all of P-Sta's 50,000 page dissertation on his discoveries since visiting Earth. That said, he was beginning to understand what concerned the Katchin Squadron member so much. Blizzar wondered if this Ronin was described anywhere on the GP Database.

The Lieutenant draws out his datapad and begins to search through the database of someone...or something befitting this Ronin's description.

OOC: Does, he find anything, Cleric?
    There is an entry for that technique, not the person Kenbo. It comes from someone who should be dead.

He was a GP officer presumed dead after an attack on a GP outpost. His name as Ken Bolt, a wicked fast sword user. Blizzar and he were at the academy together and were friends. This was a five years ago.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Oh.....Zaofan. Of course its a good time....I was actually about to take a moment to check on Erosa, I'm sure she could use the company as well....from both of you." The mage motioned to the crystal. "I was just doublechecking the notes.....I mean triplechecking. Chrona assures me she can hear us....she just won't be able to communicate until her body can manifest."
    Zaofan followed soon after, entering the room to check on his mistress. It seemed strange that he would still need permission to enter. Asha'rah thought the two of them would have gotten past that stage by now.

Asha'rah surveyed the room, then handed Etrina the book and equipment she asked for. Etrina looked exhausted, in the way academics got as they became engrossed in a project to the point that sleep and food became inconveniences. Zaofan could take care of the latter, of course. But Asha'rah wasn't quite ready to fill the room with a sedative gas just yet. Etrina had worked hard before. She could make her decisions.

It was just that in her case, her continued health anchored Erosa's continued existence.

"I have been pondering of late, Etrina. I believe I know who Erosa is. But my understanding of what she is remains rudimentary. I had thought such knowledge unnecessary, but that appears to have been a mistaken assumption. After what Erosa did...I need to know."

She bowed to the mage. Dedicated, logical, trustworthy, and with better knowledge of what Asha'rah wanted to learn than any other.

"When you are finished here, and perhaps better rested, would you instruct me on magic? I want to learn about familiars and magicite."

ignore this.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-04-2018 at 07:27 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

There is an entry for that technique, not the person Kenbo. It comes from someone who should be dead.

He was a GP officer presumed dead after an attack on a GP outpost. His name as Ken Bolt, a wicked fast sword user. Blizzar and he were at the academy together and were friends. This was a five years ago.
    Kenbo. Kenbolt. The similarities in the two names and the way their fighting styles were described were more than a little conspicuous. But if this Ronin was truly Blizzar's old friend from the academy days, it seemed quite improbable. then there shouldn't have been enough left of him to fill an icetray. That base was decimated, the culprit, a now deceased Threshling named Jagam. If this doctor could reconstruct and rebuild someone from practically nothing, than he was indeed a worker of malevolent miracles.

The edge is right at breathable space/atmosphere.

As you strike out against it, the chaff seems to ripple and flow around the blow.

OT: I’m presuming you spent a while studying it, yes?
    OOC: I should hope so!

IC: There it was, the boundary between Earth and the stars. From this side there was no escape.

It will keep us boxed in. How long until the Doctor's company returns?

Reaching his hand out to the gate of air, Ochazuke test the resonance of Kongosho once again.

If we cannot dispel what impedes us... Striking out with his right hand, he shook the air with another another ripple, Then perhaps if it is stilled for a moment...

Shifting to his left, he shocked the convergent ripples with Saifa Kensaku in an attempt to isolate a portion of the chaff matter free from its suspension, and so secure a sample.
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-04-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan considered stopping Sarada, but the effort wasn't worth the time. When Cyanna came back, the issue was resolved and they got to work. Dash and Cyanna filled her in on what had happened. Meagan in turn cautioned the two about avoiding getting anywhere near Grinthorn.
    Megan would see Praxat waving at her and next to her is a very tall Toadian stand 7'6" and weighing 325 pounds of what is mostly muscle. this Toadian is wearing pretty royal attire but it's primitive and show's off the Toadian's muscular physique . the Toadian is built like a Tank and has Platinum color skin with Gold spots and silver eyes. Praxat then says " oh hi there Megan this is Althena she's my home world's actual current guardian. "

" it's kind of complicate why she's here on Earth but it pretty much involves being frozen for 2,000 years." " 2,000 years ago she was once the Toadian Queen and is Qaztoh's ancestor." " she's also teaching I and Qaztoh a combat style that are race has long since forgo it's called Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam." " in Earth English that translates to Way of the Peaceful Warrior."

" the combat style was created by my ancestor Vivian Luue 500,000 years ago on Qacriea during the reign of the First Toadian Queen Lufia Orpheus." " any ways she's currently here doing Guardian training and she's clairvoyant." " I have request that she used clairvoyance to look into Pike the Namekian's memories." " plus she's the only living master of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam ."

Althena waves at Megan saying " hi there little one I'm Althena." " yeah I here to look into that Namekian's memories using my clairvoyance ." " however Kai has told me to hold off on doing that." " so right now I'm just waiting ."

" Oh and I can sense you're a Guardian like myself you have the Access to a small spark of Creational Energy just like I have. " " I'm doing Guardian training here on earth with Eva and Kai because I have a lot of catching up to do seeing as I have been frozen for 2,000 years." Althena then thinks to herself ( there's also this false Guardian name Zykona running around on Qacriea right now, but she doesn't need know that. not right now that is.

(one crisis at a time. )" I also help fight off the Invasion as I dealt with those Blue Goblin creatures." " also please don't take me calling you little one as a insult ." " also you don't need to know my story is not important right now ,and isn't necessary ." " oh and Praxat here ask that Namekian if the person he called the Doctor gave him a name, and his answer was no."

Praxat chips in saying " yeah this Doctor then even tell that Namekian Pike what his name was which makes him even more suspicious!"
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-04-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

OOC: I should hope so!

IC: There it was, the boundary between Earth and the stars. From this side there was no escape.

It will keep us boxed in. How long until the Doctor's company returns?

Reaching his hand out to the gate of air, Ochazuke test the resonance of Kongosho once again.

If we cannot dispel what impedes us... Striking out with his right hand, he shook the air with another another ripple, Then perhaps if it is stilled for a moment...

Shifting to his left, he shocked the convergent ripples with Saifa Kensaku in an attempt to isolate a portion of the chaff matter free from its suspension, and so secure a sample.
    Because he is there doing this is the only reason he catches a faint parting and ripple, allowing him to catch a small sample of the chaff.

Odd though that there would be even a slight ripple in the curtain.

Almost like something was allowed to pass through.

OT:

It’s morning now in this post, FYI, of the next day.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Wrong thread.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Megan would see Praxat waving at her and next to her is a very tall Toadian stand 7'6" and weighing 325 pounds of what is mostly muscle. this Toadian is wearing pretty royal attire but it's primitive and show's off the Toadian's muscular physique . the Toadian is built like a Tank and has Platinum color skin with Gold spots and silver eyes. Praxat then says " oh hi there Megan this is Althena she's my home world's actual current guardian. "

" it's kind of complicate why she's here on Earth but it pretty much involves being frozen for 2,000 years." " 2,000 years ago she was once the Toadian Queen and is Qaztoh's ancestor." " she's also teaching I and Qaztoh a combat style that are race has long since forgo it's called Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam." " in Earth English that translates to Way of the Peaceful Warrior."

" the combat style was created by my ancestor Vivian Luue 500,000 years ago on Qacriea during the reign of the First Toadian Queen Lufia Orpheus." " any ways she's currently here doing Guardian training and she's clairvoyant." " I have request that she used clairvoyance to look into Pike the Namekian's memories." " plus she's the only living master of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam ."

Althena waves at Megan saying " hi there little one I'm Althena." " yeah I here to look into that Namekian's memories using my clairvoyance ." " however Kai has told me to hold off on doing that." " so right now I'm just waiting ."

" Oh and I can sense you're a Guardian like myself you have the Access to a small spark of Creational Energy just like I have. " " I'm doing Guardian training here on earth with Eva and Kai because I have a lot of catching up to do seeing as I have been frozen for 2,000 years." Althena then thinks to herself ( there's also this false Guardian name Zykona running around on Qacriea right now, but she doesn't need know that. not right now that is.

(one crisis at a time. )" I also help fight off the Invasion as I dealt with those Blue Goblin creatures." " also please don't take me calling you little one as a insult ." " also you don't need to know my story is not important right now ,and isn't necessary ." " oh and Praxat here ask that Namekian if the person he called the Doctor gave him a name, and his answer was no."

Praxat chips in saying " yeah this Doctor then even tell that Namekian Pike what his name was which makes him even more suspicious!"
    Assuming her most diplomatic stance, "It is an honor and a pleasure to meet you, Lady Althena. There is much we need to discuss. Perhaps late on tonight, if you are willing, we can sit down and discuss matters on import."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Grinthorn...

It wasn't hard to recognize the name, considering he was president. Hell, someone based a grocery store franchise off of him (although it whether or not he consented to Grin-Mart has always been the topic of countless urban legends). Having never been one for politics nor old enough to even vote, Charco never put too much thought into earth's creepy-looking president; he was just... there. He had never met the man, but it seems the others had and from the tones of their voices, he was just as involved in this plot as the invaders were. Still, it struck him as odd considering how long he had been president.

Troubling, but he has his own to contend to.

"Okay," Charco said with a sigh, "... time to go home to face the music."

With a deftness developed from many years of teenage texts, Charco tapped a quick succession of buttons into his communicator before raising the device up in a fashion for what was obviously a selfie. "There..." He said to himself in a satisfied tone, lowering his communicator and putting it back into his pocket. Levitating from the ground, he turned to address the others.

"All right, everyone, I'm heading back to Brick City. Be back in a few."

With that said, he ascended and headed off in one direction particular.