Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I felt a bit depressed though. I was hoping that Emma escaped from the O.N.E. It makes me sad knowing she has a device in her head that could take her powers away permanently or kill her. Emma has certainly been playing a desperation game. She can't outright betray Callahan because he won't just kill her, he will kill the rest of her Hellfire Club and the X-Men. I wonder how many of the HFC are actually free of explosives in their bodies. Probably Mystique, I expect she may be Emma's only free agent that is able to act without drawing any attention to herself.

If Mystique has been a free agent the whole time, Callahan may not be as ahead of the game as he thinks, if Mystique was free to act it's possible the cure was already compromised by the HFC or they are in the process of destroying the cure or making it inert and useless.

Emma also didn't tell Callahan that Scott has Dark Beast and Hope, she let Scott keep them, so she obviously held out hope that Scott would be able to use the extra science and power his team.

I expect Kwannon unlocked Logan's memories of Emma.

Overall it was a good issue of course we need to ignore some holes in history like Elixir not being able to reverse the vaccine or the death of someone or even with the technology and the magic at the disposition of the Hell Club Emma not being able to get rid of the bombs implanted in her and in the others but without it the plot could not move forward in the direction the writer wants.

Emma practically sold her kind but if we stop to analyze she was being tortured and she thought Hank (who should not even have created the vaccine) could create a way to nullify the vaccine if not for Nate. The part with Scott was incredibly beautiful to read and shows much of Emma's character and personality both from her cold calculating side and from her affective side.

I do not much like the part as this general has so much power and freedom to do what he does to the point of acting the light of day without worrying about the consequences. As I said on another topic have the impression that many in the government want to exterminate mutants at any cost and really powerful people are on their side just like with Bastion at the time of zero tolerance operation. By now it's almost a genocide, and no one seems to care what's too weird even for marvelous universe patterns of hatred for mutants.

Well this will end soon perhaps Xavier after another demonstration of humanity's hatred decides that Exodus is not a bad idea . I just hope that in the end General Gallahan receive what he deserve preferably at the hands of Emma .

Nice seeing everything tying up so neatly.

Emma being so casual about sending Marauders after one of her students is weird though.

Ey, Rosenberg or JDW if you are reading this stop glorifiying this degenrate ship. It is grotesque, let it die.
    Unless of course you're promoting cheating, isn't adultery romantic?
    Cyclops has looked like an absolute dick just for this repulsive relationship and to prop up Emma, it is enough. Let him be a half decent person at least.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

Emma being so casual about sending Marauders after one of her students is weird though.
    It's possible that she sent them after Blindfold to save her. After all, they seemed out of it in that subway station.

Cyclops and Emma forbidden love. Beautiful scene between Emma and Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

I wonder if she sent the Marauders to capture Blindfold to keep Ruth away from Callahan. Callahan is probably able to track Emma's location through the implant so that restricts where she can go personally. It's probably why she didn't stay near Scott and Logan for longer than a few minutes to keep them from being found by the O.N.E. She even said that the Marauders went off script killing people and that she shouldn't have put them on that mission.

When did Mystique join Emma? That is my question. Because I don't think Mystique has an implant, which means she can work freely, which means that Emma has at least one ally who can act under the radar and work against Callahan.

Comic Geek in General

So, somehow Emma has a actual heart.......(proves my whole theory......Scott was probably her first love, yet for him it was........yeah, we know who......)

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's possible that she sent them after Blindfold to save her. After all, they seemed out of it in that subway station.
    OMG, your right. The Marauders didn't understand why everyone thought they attacked the Morlocks. Emma sent the Marauders in to get Blindfold before the O.N.E. could get her that's why they were there during the attack. It was the O.N.E. that attacked the Morlocks. I didn't even consider that, but now it makes sense why the Marauders didn't understand why everyone was mad at them.

Nice issue, not so dark as the last one's but not a happy one.

It looks like as soon as wifi let Scott out Emma found out he was alive.

The best scene for me is this

hisback.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Nice issue, not so dark as the last one's but not a happy one.

It looks like as soon as wifi let Scott out Emma found out he was alive.

The best scene for me is this

hisback.jpg
    They have had a psychic rapport for ages. That's how she knew Xavier was trying to get him alone in the woods. And came to stop him

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They have had a psychic rapport for ages. That's how she knew Xavier was trying to get him alone in the woods. And came to stop him
    I though that gets broken when one of them dies lol

Darn you Morrison

BANNED

when did mystique leave sabrepussy and co. to join emma? The Scemma feels a typical doomed romance though seeing everything from Emmas pov did give feels for everything she is going through. Not much of X-MEN action though in the issue unless you count emma and co. as dark X Men. the issue felt that it ended too early though. wonder who is going to come ahead in the game.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    when did mystique leave sabrepussy and co. to join emma? The Scemma feels a typical doomed romance though seeing everything from Emmas pov did give feels for everything she is going through. Not much of X-MEN action though in the issue unless you count emma and co. as dark X Men. the issue felt that it ended too early though. wonder who is going to come ahead in the game.
    She ain't left him. She's with him in Hickman's POX.

I'm curious about this partnership as well. Unlike Creed, Emma is likely not whipped by Mystink, and may be able to keep her in check. But typical that's an answer we're not getting. lol Mustink has mostly been wallpaper thus far.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-05-2019 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    If you remember the visions that Blindfold had, in none of them did she die by any method that the Marauders would use.

I think the Marauders were going to protect her.