Page 83 of 151 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2259
    Extraordinary Member

Also didn't the writer say he was working on a secret project, any chance it's Miles related

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I like the idea behind the change.I wonder how the city will react.
    Man miles thought this was tough, he would be done for if he went through the og clone saga.(not hating on Miles, any sane person would)
    Also wasn't there supposed to be a life changing thing that was so massive and they hyped it tf up.What was it?Did I miss it?
    Random passerby's saying "nice suit?"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Random passerby's saying "nice suit?"
    No, I mean since he is wanted rn.
    They probably know that he is the second Spidey from the suit, so do they know it's the same one with a new costume or a new one.
    If not, will they change their stance when they do.

No, I mean since he is wanted rn.
    They probably know that he is the second Spidey from the suit, so do they know it's the same one with a new costume or a new one.
    If not, will they change their stance when they do.
    I'm kind of doubting they'll go too deeply into that, although it would be nice if they did.

I like the idea behind the change.I wonder how the city will react.
    Man miles thought this was tough, he would be done for if he went through the og clone saga.(not hating on Miles, any sane person would)
    Also wasn't there supposed to be a life changing thing that was so massive and they hyped it tf up.What was it?Did I miss it?
    I assumed it was going to be Shift becoming part of the family because I already doubted it would be anywhere near as big as it's hyped up to be, but since he's MIA now I've no idea what it could be. Guess it happens later in the issue, whatever it is.

Also didn't the writer say he was working on a secret project, any chance it's Miles related
    I assumed it was being one of the writers working on Spider-Man beyond, did he mention that after he was announced to be working on Beyond?
    Last edited by Dragonick; 08-06-2021 at 09:41 AM.

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...26058633711618
    "The Spiders felt it first."
    #MarvelsDarkAges
    FOC Monday
    @Marvel

interesting I assume Peter would have the kid after the attack. Not before. Guess this is a timeline in which probably OMD never happened. Also wonder what name this daughter will be called.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Given that the spider-sense is attuned to the Web of Life and Destiny, a metaphysical construct woven throughout time and space and reality itself . . . whatever this threat is must be especially bad for all of them to be reacting simultaneously.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Given that the spider-sense is attuned to the Web of Life and Destiny, a metaphysical construct woven throughout time and space and reality itself . . . whatever this threat is must be especially bad for all of them to be reacting simultaneously.
    weird that a thing made from science is connected to mystical elements
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    weird that a thing made from science is connected to mystical elements
    Hmm, it's somewhat confusing, but considering that many would hold that science and magic are really two sides of the same coin . . .

Has Spider-Sense ever actually detected a catastrophe before? Inconsistent as it is. I guess this is supposed to emphasize how much of a big deal it is.

Oh, and Gwen's in it too...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Has Spider-Sense ever actually detected a catastrophe before? Inconsistent as it is. I guess this is supposed to emphasize how much of a big deal it is.

Oh, and Gwen's in it too...
    Yes, it detects such things.
    It did with Phoenix and also when Kang arrived.It is inconsistent but Peter specially has worked on it enough for it to do much more than it did before, the others I don't know about.With a threat like this, I think they would all go off.

Yeah, I don't think she's gonna make it though

Fantastic Member

That variant for Dark Ages #1 was a LCS exclusive and only had about 5k copies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I assumed it was going to be Shift becoming part of the family because I already doubted it would be anywhere near as big as it's hyped up to be, but since he's MIA now I've no idea what it could be. Guess it happens later in the issue, whatever it is.

I assumed it was being one of the writers working on Spider-Man beyond, did he mention that after he was announced to be working on Beyond?
    Hopefully something important.They were really pushing this life changing thing in the solicit(even for solicit standards).

It was after IIRC.He mentioned Miles and Beyond, and then a secret project.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    That variant for Dark Ages #1 was a LCS exclusive and only had about 5k copies.
    Wow, that rare, huh?