Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Which mutant is the strongest telepath?

I know this question has probably been asked several times but which human mutant is the strongest telepath. As a kid reading comic, Xavier was considered the strongest not counting cosmic level Phoenix. I saw a trading card that stated another character was more powerful. so who in mutant kind is considered the most powerful telepath now?

Fantastic Member

Exodus has super strength in addition to his Telepathy, so I would say he's the strongest.

Jean Grey and Quentin Quire; as the only omega level telepaths their powers have no definable upper limit.

Jean. Has the power and the skill. Reconfirming her omega status just already added to the pile of evidence that led in direction towards her being the strongest.

It’s Jean Grey. She surpassed Xavier, considered the best telepath in the past. It was confirmed in her new trading card. She used to have a 6 in Mental Powers, now she has a 7.

9C37FEC8-E6C0-41B3-A426-43F94093AD48.jpg

It's Jean; hands down, no doubt. She and Quentin are the only omega level telepaths, but Jean is supreme.
    Mutant and Proud!

BANNED

Xavier, Exodus, Quire. Probably in that order.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    It’s Jean Grey. She surpassed Xavier, considered the best telepath in the past. It was confirmed in her new trading card. She used to have a 6 in Mental Powers, now she has a 7.

9C37FEC8-E6C0-41B3-A426-43F94093AD48.jpg
    That was the card I saw. I know Jean as Phoenix was more powerful. So are both non Phoenix Jean and Quentin more powerful telepaths than Xavier?

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    That was the card I saw. I know Jean as Phoenix was more powerful. So are both non Phoenix Jean and Quentin more powerful telepaths than Xavier?
    Yes. This is the new bible.

omegas.jpg

In terms of quantity of power, or potential, both Jean and Quentin surpass Xavier since they have Omega levels. But as a telepath (talking about telepathy as something akin to a “career”) I think that Xavier is better than Quentin. Quentin still has a lot to learn to achieve the proficiency of Xavier and Jean.

I know this question has probably been asked several times but which human mutant is the strongest telepath. As a kid reading comic, Xavier was considered the strongest not counting cosmic level Phoenix. I saw a trading card that stated another character was more powerful. so who in mutant kind is considered the most powerful telepath now?
    While Jean Grey was always near the top, I would say today, Jean is the Top Telepath in Power, skills and execution.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Who ever of the established "high end" telepaths the writers want to promote as the strongest for their stories OR who ever the writer will retcon or introduce as the strongest.

There can be no clear answer, since everything is up to the whim of the writers and fans in who they will push or accept as the strongest.

Story wise it’s unlikely that the 2 or 3(with Xavier) strongest telepaths belong to the same faction. So expect new characters to possibly surpass them. Or the boring cliche that the enemies are shielded from tp.

If A character is the strongest we want them to show us that. For that you need suitable challenges. The easy answer is opponents who surpass them or rival them in power.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Yes. This is the new bible.

omegas.jpg
    I always thought that Xavier was an Omega level telepath. For decades he was considered the most powerful on earth but other characters have been created since then, of course, like Quinten. Did they depower him a bit or others just surpass him and a new Omega standard was established? Another question: Is Emma as powerful as Charles now or does Charles' telepathy still surpass the White Queen's?
    Last edited by taozen; 09-17-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Jean Grey followed by Nanny.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!