Page 936 of 985 FirstFirst ... 436836886926932933934935936937938939940946 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 14769
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Trump cabinet member Linda McMahon, the head of the Small Business Administration, is planning to announce as soon as Friday that she’s stepping down to spend more time with lower demons of hell.
    You mean her hubby Vince and the roid-fueled rasslers he bosses in the WWE?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    You mean her hubby Vince and the roid-fueled rasslers he bosses in the WWE?
    No, a pro-Trump SuperPAC!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Why does Daddy Dumbbucks need a SuperPAC? Isn't he already filthy rich? According to his tax returns he is....oh, yeah, I forgot, WHAT tax returns? My bad!

Why does Daddy Dumbbucks need a SuperPAC? Isn't he already filthy rich? According to his tax returns he is....oh, yeah, I forgot, WHAT tax returns? My bad!
    According to Barr, "he filed them."
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-29-2019 at 12:31 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Get ready folks! The 300 page Mueller report is heading to Congress. And nearly 175 pages will be redacted!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    California Customer Goes Apoplectic Over ‘Mexican’ Word In Mexican Restaurant

Hmm... why aren't there ever any videos of these guys losing their **** at an Olive Garden?
    Trump-related school assignment prompts anger, death threats against Houston-area teacher: report

But we lefties and liberals are the easily offended snowflakes. Right.
    If Trump ever leaves office (and there’s a really good chance he won’t), I hope we can chase these mentally unstable individuals back under their rocks to fester in their own hate.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    No, Mets, I'm not saying "stop and frisk" addresses voter disenfranchisement -- I'm saying we've discussed Republican "policy" before and the best you could do was offer your "sympathies" for things like racial profiling and (often) subsequent discrimination, harassment, and outright abuse of authority.

With that in mind, it doesn't make sense to waste any more time discussing "policy" with you.

-----
    "Trump calls for nationwide 'stop-and-frisk' policy" (circa 2016)

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...d-frisk-228486
    What have I said that you disagree with on stop & frisk?

https://community.cbr.com/search.php?searchid=7634042

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Or maybe, and I'm just speculating here, repeating widely held stereotypes about homeless people being 'junkies relieving themselves in public' is part of why we get unnecessarily aggressive responses and criminalization of poverty. You don't need to criminalize living out of your car to 'solve' the problem.
    I never suggested all homeless people are junkies, although a high percentage are addicts.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I've literally seen Mets say that making it harder to vote for people who aren't going to vote for you is just smart politics and has nothing to do with race.
    You will never convince him that there is a racial motivation behind the GOP's voter disenfranchisement.
    I'm guessing my original comments were more nuanced. If there's anything I've said that you think should be addressed, post a link. But there's no point to responding to a memory of what was said.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

With her level of charisma and cult of personality? Has to be purely for a tax ride off.

No, seriously; I'm sure most of you aren't pro wrestling fans (and I wouldn't blame you for the slightest), but Linda has the charisma of a wet carpet someone left in an alleyway they expected the city to drag away for them. Most SuperPACs are led by people who have some semblance of personality that help manipulate those around them, thus encouraging "dolphins" to donate to their committees (whales like the Koch brothers and Steve Wynn don't need encouragement). A person with a deflating personality from an industry with such a sketchy background ain't going to help her SuperPAC.

But, what am I talking about; this is to help re-elect Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    With her level of charisma and cult of personality? Has to be purely for a tax ride off.

No, seriously; I'm sure most of you aren't pro wrestling fans (and I wouldn't blame you for the slightest), but Linda has the charisma of a wet carpet someone left in an alleyway they expected the city to drag away for them. Most SuperPACs are led by people who have some semblance of personality that help manipulate those around them, thus encouraging "dolphins" to donate to their committees (whales like the Koch brothers and Steve Wynn don't need encouragement). A person with a deflating personality from an industry with such a sketchy background ain't going to help her SuperPAC.

But, what am I talking about; this is to help re-elect Trump.
    She ran 2 of the most expensive Senate campaigns in history and lost them both by a wide margin. Vince was balling each time and I swear it was about the amount of money he just spent on a loss.

She's gonna do wonders there ...

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Get ready folks! The 300 page Mueller report is heading to Congress. And nearly 175 pages will be redacted!
    ****! That’s like going to your local bookstore for a Reader’s Digest version of War and Peace.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    She ran 2 of the most expensive Senate campaigns in history and lost them both by a wide margin. Vince was balling each time and I swear it was about the amount of money he just spent on a loss.

She's gonna do wonders there ...
    Need I point out the "Stand Up for WWE" campaign they did, which boiled down to, "Quit picking on us! Sure we did misogynistic, homophobic, racist angles, as well as insulted the mentally disabled, and exploited the dead for profit, while conveniently condemned certain things that benefited our public relations while ignoring others that still benefited our history, but... the people running attack ads insulting our company are worse than the federal government who attacked us in the early 1990s for steroid abuse, or Ted Turner for owning WCW, even though we destroyed many territories for our personal gain... uh... did we mention how awesome WWE is with the Susan G. Komen Foundation?"

And remember; the XFL debuts next season. With how much money the Alliance of American Football bled this year alone just out of the gate, can you imagine the bath he's going to take just to stick it to the NFL pushing his MAGA football league?
    Last edited by GindyPosts; 03-29-2019 at 02:47 PM.

****! That’s like going to your local bookstore for a Reader’s Digest version of War and Peace.
    Or Dante's inferno
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Or Dante's inferno
    Apparently, it takes 36 hours to summarize but 3 weeks to redact and give to Congress.

And the page count jumped to 400.

And they won't be giving it to the intelligence community.

Default Super racist Trump fans shoot at biracial children

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/slu..._notifications

Slur-spewing white men open fire on biracial children as they walk to a gas station to buy candy

A pair of white Florida men have been arrested after shooting at and shouting racial slurs at two biracial children — and claimed that they did so because they thought the kids were on meth.

Orlando’s WFTV reported that James Reidnauer and Brent van Besien were arrested in the city of Leesburg on hate crime charges after shooting at the 16 and 12-year-old brother and sister on March 17.

According to the report, the men confronted the children on a trail owned by a nearby church as they were walking to a convenience store to buy candy.

“Deputies said Reidnauer and van Besien fired at least two shots — one near the girl’s foot and one in the air — before shouting slurs at the biracial children,” WFTV reported, adding that both were uninjured and able to run home.

According to police, the men said they shot at the children because they thought they were, the Orlando Sentinel reported, “meth heads.”
    BRENT-EDWARD-VAN-BESIEN-tattoo Super Trump fan.jpg

For those that don't know the Iron Cross is a favorite amongst the white supremacist Republican types.

os-1553741619-iz2hicx329-snap-image-800x430.jpg

BEHOLD THE MASTER RACE!!!! James Reidnauer (left) and Brent van Besien (right), two men arrested on hate crime charges for shooting at children of color. Images via Lake County Sheriff's Office.

Don't be surprised if they walk free because of Florida's Stand Your Ground Law. Treyvon Martin was armed with candy too.