Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Rachel Taylor's performance as Trish blew Ritter out of the water.

Mighty Member

In all honesty these nominations much like the Oscars have always been very political. I stopped paying attention to them a long time ago.

Maybe besides Danes and her same old shtick on Homeland, I think the Outstanding Drama Actress nominees this year are pretty stellar. No one deserves the Emmy more than Maslany and her legendary performance.

I do think Daredevil and Jessica Jones deserved more love outside of a few technical nominations, but what are you going to do....
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Maybe besides Danes and her same old shtick on Homeland, I think the Outstanding Drama Actress nominees this year are pretty stellar. No one deserves the Emmy more than Maslany and her legendary performance.

I do think Daredevil and Jessica Jones deserved more love outside of a few technical nominations, but what are you going to do....
    There's more interesting genre shows than those if they wanted to nominate someone for that kind of stuff. Jessica Jones is probably less deserving of awards when it comes to the technical side of things, the show looked pretty bad until the last few episode.

Yeah no. Just no.

If Tatiana or Keri wins, I will be happy.

All-New Member

Are you kidding me? I like the MCU, even Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 2, but Jessica Jones wasn't great.

I had to re-watch several of the episodes because I feel asleep trying to push my way through it.

It was a good show, but no, no emmy for Ritter... she was good, many others in other shows were better
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    It was a good show, but no, no emmy for Ritter... she was good, many others in other shows were better
    She's in a super competitive year for lead actress for the Emmys. Maybe in another year. I don't think she's even Top 10 this year.

Mike Colter needs to get nominated for Luke Cage, regardless.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by C_A View Post
    It was David Tennant who deserved recognition for his performance. That bit of acting in AKA Sin Bin was remarkable. Ritter even said the entire cast was astonished at the work he was doing and said she learned a great deal from him.
    Co signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    Kirsten Dunst for Fargo? Ugh.

Glad to see Jonathan Banks up there for Best Supporting. Hope he gets it; he's been killing it on Better Call Saul.
    she was fantastic in Fargo.