Hulk
    Scarlet Witch
    Vision
    Hawkeye
    Hercules
    Voyager
    Spectrum
    Rocket Raccoon (the new addition)

It is good to have Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Hawkeye in the same book again.
    It is ironic that Vision is dying of injuries caused by the Hulk, but is serving on a team with him.
    You forgot to add Spectrum aka Monica Rambeau to the roster.

She's right there in the quote, second from bottom?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Time to invest in some reading glasses, bruv.

Avengers No Road Home Writers Spill the Secrets on The 'No Surrender' Sequel
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-no-road...d-interview/2/

The article explains the series.

"No Surrender" was very much about showing the Avengers as Earth's Mightiest Heroes because their home planet was at risk. The title for this story, No Road Home, suggests you're taking your cast away from Earth. So, what can you tell us about where your Avengers head out to and what kind of trouble they get into during No Road Home?

Zub: The cast is smaller but the scope, in many ways, is larger. Voyager sees a horrific evil arriving/returning to cause havoc and before she can even warn the Avengers, a group of very powerful beings is laid to waste. Our heroes are brought together under the crunch to figure out what this evil wants and how to stop it. That quest is going to take them to some unexpected locales and put them through the wringer, with the very distinct possibility that some of them won’t survive.

Waid: We did want a smaller cast so that we could have more personal moments, but by the end of the story, you’ll see -- hang on. Brevoort.

Ewing: We’ll be seeing some locations that’ll be familiar to Marvelites old and new – from the classics to the modern day – and one locale in particular is probably going to make your head explode. As for trouble – this is going to be something of a tempering fire for our cast. They’re not going to all come out of it the same as they went in.

This tells me that Vision is either going to die or evolve into a different form.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-26-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Avengers No Road Home Writers Spill the Secrets on The 'No Surrender' Sequel
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-no-road...d-interview/2/

The article explains the series.

"No Surrender" was very much about showing the Avengers as Earth's Mightiest Heroes because their home planet was at risk. The title for this story, No Road Home, suggests you're taking your cast away from Earth. So, what can you tell us about where your Avengers head out to and what kind of trouble they get into during No Road Home?

Zub: The cast is smaller but the scope, in many ways, is larger. Voyager sees a horrific evil arriving/returning to cause havoc and before she can even warn the Avengers, a group of very powerful beings is laid to waste. Our heroes are brought together under the crunch to figure out what this evil wants and how to stop it. That quest is going to take them to some unexpected locales and put them through the wringer, with the very distinct possibility that some of them won’t survive.

Waid: We did want a smaller cast so that we could have more personal moments, but by the end of the story, you’ll see -- hang on. Brevoort.

Ewing: We’ll be seeing some locations that’ll be familiar to Marvelites old and new – from the classics to the modern day – and one locale in particular is probably going to make your head explode. As for trouble – this is going to be something of a tempering fire for our cast. They’re not going to all come out of it the same as they went in.

This tells me that Vision is either going to die or evolve into a different form.
    It would be logical to think that Vision HAS to be in this story, since they cancelled his new ongoing, and that maybe the two stories somehow contradicted each other. I tend to think that Vision was meant to die in the cancelled ongoing and that he won't in No Road Home. As to him coming out of it the same, I really don't know. All I can think of right now is that he has a specific role to play in the No Road Home storyline, whether he does something or something happens to him (or a combination of the two )

But your hypothesis is very interesting.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

It was Zub's Champions which revealed the fact Vision is dying. So, the resolution to that would definitely be in No Road Home, not the cancelled solo.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It was Zub's Champions which revealed the fact Vision is dying. So, the resolution to that would definitely be in No Road Home, not the cancelled solo.
    Good point.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

The secret character coming in in #6 is Conan!
    http://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/180900...all-new-weekly

Wow my interest just died

I was worried it would be Mar-Vell even though Brevoort would never allow it. Still, even though I don't care, it's better than a resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Wow my interest just died
    Mine also, Capt. M.

Now I know I'm definitely going to sit this one out.

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Astonishing Member

With Conan apearing in this storyline this changed to being somewhat interesting to be a story i am looking forward to read.
    Last edited by comicscollector; 12-07-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Love some Conan but in an Avenger's story.... yeah not feeling that at all, just use Ares or god forbid Gilgamesh.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Conan? Ok, fine, but Bêlit has to make an appearance, too. And all of the Avengers get new Hyborian Age style costumes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Oh, and since we're doing the Conan thing and trying to create sword and sorcery synergy in time for the Game of Thrones finale for some unknown reason, will you folks at Marvel please look into reacquiring the rights to Elric of Melniboné, the White Wolf, the Albino Prince, acolyte to Arioch the Lord of Chaos and Duke of Hell, and the wielder of the Black Sword, Stormbringer(!!!)?
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin