Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

That first teaser I doubt is logan. It could be professor x. After all UA secret mission is to find red skull and retrieve Xavier brain. I don't think the second connects it could be separate. If it isn't hank wasp or Eric then I an lost lol
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Well, Tom did answer similarly with the Ultron question days ago and then Wednesday...
    I had to chuckle at your avatar, which shows there's no "maybe" about it.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Hank and Jan together!!?? It's Never going to happen lol! God! Marvel step into that kind of doodoo. No way.
    Ant Man movie had Hank and Janet established as a romantic couple, EMH had it as one of the defining plot elements, and ultimately what happened as I understand it was years ago in one panel at a point when Hank was in a different persona anyway. It's time for Marvel to have them acknowledge it, admit it was a bad time, forgive and move on. End of the day it's the only way you'll get Hope Van Dyne in New 616 if Hank and Janet are together.

Well, Havok tecnically killed the Wasp at the end of AXIS, isnt it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post

If this teaser has anything to do with the wasp I will be very underwhelmed. Hank Pym and the wasp are very boring characters to me. Hanks return this week was so uneventful

Quote Originally Posted by prigmutton View Post
    Lord, what fools these mortals bee ^_^
    You should bee ashamed of saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDog View Post
    If this teaser has anything to do with the wasp I will be very underwhelmed. Hank Pym and the wasp are very boring characters to me. Hanks return this week was so uneventful
    Well, it's not like the events these days are that eventful anyways; but at least Secret Wars had a nice ending.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 01-14-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, Havok tecnically killed the Wasp at the end of AXIS, isnt it ?.
    Not dead. Rage of Ultron/Antman annual

Bluebird

plus she's showing up in All-New Wolverine next month.

Or maybe it's just that the teasers are referring to diferente characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Redvector View Post
    It could be a brand new Yellow Jacket with Janet taking over the identity. That would be a nice twist.
    And then they're free to introduce Hope as Wasp without pissing of Janet fans so much? It seems like something Marvel would do.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    plus she's showing up in All-New Wolverine next month.
    Yep. My theory is that ANW is set before Rage of Ultron, and it's this issue that convinces her to come out of retirement/hiding in time for Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDog View Post
    So just because you find them boring no writer should write about them and they should rot in Limbo? Got it.

All-New Member

Seems pretty obvious that Swarm is getting a 12 issue maxiseries by Roger Stern & Marcos Martin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yep. My theory is that ANW is set before Rage of Ultron, and it's this issue that convinces her to come out of retirement/hiding in time for Rage.
    Almost certainly not the case. More likely, Rage of Ultron is what led to Wasp retiring in the first place. Seeing what happened to Hank left her heartbroken, and she decided she couldn't deal with superheroics any more. That's really the only thing that makes sense.

As an aside, can Bleeding Cool stop speculating that it's Logan? It's not. They're not bringing Logan back right now. It would undercut both Old Man Logan and All-New Wolverine. ANW is selling well and getting huge praise, and OML will almost certainly get tons of praise, as well. So Marvel won't undercut those books and characters by bringing back the regular Logan. Not at this point. Not this year. It's not Logan, Rich. Let it go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Almost certainly not the case. More likely, Rage of Ultron is what led to Wasp retiring in the first place. Seeing what happened to Hank left her heartbroken, and she decided she couldn't deal with superheroics any more. That's really the only thing that makes sense.
    You don't think Axis gave her reasons to hang it up? Inverted!Cap was basically using her like Mystique used Dazzler, imprisoning her and milking her for Pym particles. And then her OWN HUSBAND kidnaps her and uses her as a human shield so he can escape after the inversions are reversed (except for himself, Stark, and Creed). She's been MIA ever since Axis ended, and absent during the lead-up to Secret Wars. So what convinced her to suddenly come back out again for Rage of Ultron?