Page 7 of 259 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Loved this panel from Death metal

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

Is because of this I read comics X''''D

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

This is funny and very Damian. Of course you are right Damian and Snyder has always maintained that Damian is the Batman Perfected. Don't know if that's a positive or a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Is because of this I read comics X''''D
    I know right.

Happy 2021 everyone.

Hope this year is a bigger and better one for Damian.

2020 was a mixed bag at best for Damian. He starred in DC's most successful direct to DVD animated movie [thanks to Covid restrictions forcing people around the Globe to streaming content]

DCeased was on of the top ten selling comics going into 2020 and those sales, critical acclaim and awards just kept going up.

[as an aside, Tom Taylor had one hell of a year and excited to see what he does with Dick]

But he also briefly lost Robin and was replaced by Tim or that strange mixture of characters Damian Drake.

He was missing from a lot of Metal and Tynion's batman which ironically pledged to bring back/restore the Batfamily [guess Tynion meant 90's Bat family. The Era Tynion first got into comics]

He is missing from all Future State promo and TT continued to **** all over the character.

Thing's are looking up with the backups and Dc's continued reluctance to put a ring on it and actually name/acknowlegde Tim as robin.

The continued promotion of Damian as Robin. I hope they get their **** together and stop messing fans around
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-08-2021 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I know right.

Happy 2021 everyone.

Hope this year is a bigger and better one for Damian.

2020 was a mixed bag at best for Damian. He starred in DC's most successful direct to DVD animated movie [thanks to Covid restrictions forcing people around the Globe to streaming content]

DCeased was on of the top ten selling comics going into 2020 and those sales, critical acclaim and awards just kept going up.

[as an aside, Tom Taylor had one hell of a year and excited to see what he does with Dick]

But he also briefly lost Robin and was replaced by Tim or that strange mixture of characters Damian Drake.

He was missing from a lot of Metal and Tynion's batman which ironically pledged to bring back/restore the Batfamily [guess Tynion meant 90's Bat family. The Era Tynion first got into comics]

He is missing from all Future State promo and TT continued to **** all over the character.

Thing's are looking up with the backups and Dc's continued reluctance to put a ring on it and actually name/acknowlegde Tim as robin.

The continued promotion of Damian as Robin. I hope they get their **** together and stop messing fans around
    Happy New Year <3

I also hope a better year dor Dmain and earth in general, I know what I mean...
    I am still excited about how many midias are going to be released and how Damian can pop up on them, I saw a post about YJ and remembered that someone here talked about a season with "Super Babies" (*-*)/<333 I would like a movie in the same universe of Man of Tomorrow, more chances of them showing up...

What is your "best promise" for Damian?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Happy New Year <3

I also hope a better year dor Dmain and earth in general, I know what I mean...
    I am still excited about how many midias are going to be released and how Damian can pop up on them, I saw a post about YJ and remembered that someone here talked about a season with "Super Babies" (*-*)/<333 I would like a movie in the same universe of Man of Tomorrow, more chances of them showing up...

What is your "best promise" for Damian?
    YJ is a possibility since we know that there's going to be a time skip and Greg said that they are keen to move on the current cast. However there is a rumour that the upcoming season will focus on the OG team which is also a smart move and very likely.

Maybe Dickbats can finally get introduced.

harley quin season 3 is coming and Damian is a definite.

I don't see him being in Gotham knights since Tim is rocking his face and clothes.

No Animated Movies this year [we've already seen the list]
    The higher ups at WB and HBO in general don't seem to be interested in or big fans of the Batfamily [they called Batgirl a risky choice. batgirl!] so while new live-action shows will keep getting greenlit, the chances of Damian being in one is not big

DCeased 3 is likely but don't see him popping up in Batman. I hope he gets a solo or even a maxi. If DC really is honest about encouraging creator led projects then Damian should be fine if DC doesn't fire the rest of the older guard left at DC.

Jorge Jimenze keeps talking about animated Supersons I hope someone is listening. That is my big wish for Damian. An anime with the two bros

Bros
    Dick and Damian

https://twitter.com/swanndraws

Jason and baby Damian [inspired by YJ]

https://twitter.com/itoshi228

Damian and Steph

https://twitter.com/CroissantWren

Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-09-2021 at 11:12 AM.

This is funny

This is funny and very Damian. Of course you are right Damian and Snyder has always maintained that Damian is the Batman Perfected. Don't know if that's a positive or a negative.
    I think it was both. While he said that Damian would make the best Batman, he also said that Damian was batman without the empathy.

I think Damian will make the best Batman
    Dick is the best hero
    Tim is the dark horse and potential the most deadly.

I think it was both. While he said that Damian would make the best Batman, he also said that Damian was batman without the empathy.

I think Damian will make the best Batman
    Dick is the best hero
    Tim is the dark horse and potential the most deadly.
    Completely agree, Damian hands down would make the best Batman of the three. He's not only the most driven, his motivation would keep him at the max height mentally while I feel Tim and Dick would get clouded by things outside the mission. Damian is the only one out of the boys I feel could match Bruce, or surpass him in productivity when all fields are considered. Tim, Jason, and Dick might do some things better, but Damian as the full package to me would be the most effective.