Page 215 of 311 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

No they don't!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I'm watching CORONATION STREET and they are all on the street not keeping two metres apart, not hand washing, not discussing the virus. I know it was filmed more than a month ago, but it's supposed to be taking place in April 2020. Corrie always felt like it was in the real world, but now it feels like it's in an alternate reality. A few characters are talking about flying to Spain.

So I wonder how TV shows are going to address the pandemic when they go back into production. Or will they? If a show takes place in 2020 or 2021, surely they have to acknowledge the reality.
    Unless they're reality type shows they'd either ignore it or mention it in passing having just finished their self quarantine. Shows like Legends of Tomorrow and Supernatural have already established they exist in another dimension so they probably wouldn't even have a pandemic crisis.

Law and Order might have a 'ripped from the headlines' story about solving a crime during the 'shelter-in-place' lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Comedy Central has cancelled Lights Out with David Spade but the show will be shopped around to other networks.
    That sucks. I guess it wasn't to political.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    That sucks. I guess it wasn't to political.
    Or perhaps it simply had low ratings?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Unless they're reality type shows they'd either ignore it or mention it in passing having just finished their self quarantine. Shows like Legends of Tomorrow and Supernatural have already established they exist in another dimension so they probably wouldn't even have a pandemic crisis.
    In season 3 of Supergirl the Legion of Superheroes specifically went back in time to prevent the "Blight" pandemic which killed millions, including Imra's sister. So some foreshadowing?

Fox has renewed 9-1-1 for a 4th season and 9-1-1: Lone Star for a 2nd season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Incredible Member

Or perhaps it simply had low ratings?
    Anything following the Daily Show since Trevor Noah took over will end up tanking in the ratings inevitably. I've only seen a handful of episodes of Lights Out ! ,and David Spade was delivering on the laughs still. Sad to see it go. Spade can now get ready to star in in upcoming biopic about Joe Exotic that no doubt is around the corner.

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Anything following the Daily Show since Trevor Noah took over will end up tanking in the ratings inevitably. I've only seen a handful of episodes of Lights Out ! ,and David Spade was delivering on the laughs still. Sad to see it go. Spade can now get ready to star in in upcoming biopic about Joe Exotic that no doubt is around the corner.
    its what any show deserves after Comedy Central shafted Larry Wilmores' show

CBS has cancelled God Friended Me after two seasons.

Ultimate Member

Oh, Thank God

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Oh, Thank God
    Isn't that the show where God on FB would send the guy someone for him to help ? Did we ever find out who it was ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Even God is fed up with Zuckerberg.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Freeform has cancelled Party of Five after 1 season.

Christopher Titus has been putting up full episodes of Titus on his Youtube channel during the pandemic.

I don't think there's been any way to see it for a long while.

Intermediary

Freeform has cancelled Party of Five after 1 season.
    good experiment and concept, bad execution

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Christopher Titus has been putting up full episodes of Titus on his Youtube channel during the pandemic.

I don't think there's been any way to see it for a long while.
    I don't think so either, but I enjoyed some aspects of the show

Stacey Keach as the Dad was pretty fng hilarious