Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So Storm is the last member, well played Tom

that is THE costume, the best from the team
    I haven't read the issues yet but these impressions are getting me really excited. And hell yes that new Storm costume is freaking gorgeous much better than the previous one damn stylish to boot that ponytail is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I like how Jean after finding out Storm and BP are together immediately decides they have to leave Wakanda. She really is shameless.
    Jean is gonna be the Red Chicken, Queen of the Mutant Nation, and ask for Storm to marry her. T'Challa is shook.

Amazing Member

I like how Jean after finding out Storm and BP are together immediately decides they have to leave Wakanda. She really is shameless.
    I feel she's doing her a favor considering the trainwreck that relationship was.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    DANG IT i've been trying to get t his pic for a LONG TIME. Thanks for posting that. :0)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I would like to see a subplot involving WK and Atlantis. WK techs and marine biologist help to maintain the inside of the base. Atlantis techs maintain the outside.
    Leading to a murder mystery when bodies start turning up.
    Big fight between Gentle and Namor.
    do you.think.there is still animosity from what occurred during avx? i.hope they dont bo that route.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centrions View Post
    I feel she's doing her a favor considering the trainwreck that relationship was.
    that trainwreck is something that has been thriving quite nicely in the BP book. good to see the xoffices hsve scknowkeged it here as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Also I’m going to get so much use out of “Abomination Grey”. Thanks for something worthwhile finally Mr. Taylor.

Also I’m going to get so much use out of “Abomination Grey”. Thanks for something worthwhile finally Mr. Taylor.
    ha lmfao ur silly

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    do you.think.there is still animosity from what occurred during avx? i.hope they dont bo that route.
    I would hope so. Rank and file people would still be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Isn't Gambit joining the team too?
    yes. funny that Storm (s surprise) joined the team before him

I need my Gambit fix. 4 issues and he was only at 5 pages of issue 3

BANNED

Hadari Yao came thru and shook the table. I just want to Shoutout a few I told you so's. I told folks that Storm had a connection to everybody on the team. This is giving me heavy BP&C vibes in the regard. It's very delicious.

I told y'all that Jean would NOT let her and sis-sis come to blows. Even though Storm did get kicked in the head.

I also said that Jean would use T'Challa to get inside Storm's head. And she literally used him to find a way into Storm's brain.

And I said she made all the sense as an addition to the team! I'm gonna continue to be like Orojean (it's actually pronounced like origin) and school all you hoes! That is all.

I absolutely loved this issue! X-Men Red is the only true X-book on the shelves. Oh, and I additionlllso told y'all that X-Men Red had acknowledged Coates' Storm as canon. I. AM. LIVING!

Jean was great, I like uniforms, Namor finally joined, Trinary seems quite useful.

But seriously a Strom without control should look so weak ??? practically the whole team left her vulnerable or they could easily submit her.

I expected an even match between jean and storm, however it showed a wide superiority on the part of jean, vs a storm that should be quite dangerous, since we were holding, but well this seems to be the canon now go down every time more and ams the level power of Storm XD.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    PS 1. Who else hears Chadwick Boseman's voice when reading BP?
    I found myself doing this actually!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Hadari Yao came thru and shook the table. I just want to Shoutout a few I told you so's. I told folks that Storm had a connection to everybody on the team. This is giving me heavy BP&C vibes in the regard. It's very delicious.

I told y'all that Jean would NOT let her and sis-sis come to blows. Even though Storm did get kicked in the head.

I also said that Jean would use T'Challa to get inside Storm's head. And she literally used him to find a way into Storm's brain.

And I said she made all the sense as an addition to the team! I'm gonna continue to be like Orojean (it's actually pronounced like origin) and school all you hoes! That is all.

I absolutely loved this issue! X-Men Red is the only true X-book on the shelves. Oh, and I additionlllso told y'all that X-Men Red had acknowledged Coates' Storm as canon. I. AM. LIVING!
    Yess!!! Exactly!!!

can u not

Few more thoughts about what's been discussed here:

The team size is fine. Everyone will get focus as necessary here. Some more than others.

I'd really like Asrar to release the sketches to Storm's costume.

I think that her OWN lightning is defined to be as powerful as she wanted it to be - so Storm knew just how strong that lightning bolt needed to be to kill herself. So she made it that powerful, or more.

The fight was a good action scene in general defining the rest of the issue, but I never expected it to be super bombastic.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey