Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

The first movie poster is out, and a teaser might be released tomorrow:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/...r-the-symbiote

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

am very intrigued from the poster. tom hardy is promising.

I am absolutely looking forward to this!

Would of been perfection if it was based on Venom: Space Knight {2015}, alas it is improbable at least for now </3.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/02/in...r-man-villain/
    venosapce.jpg
    venosap1ce.jpg
    venos2ap1ce.jpg
    Last edited by Cosmicbeing; 02-08-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    The first movie poster is out, and a teaser might be released tomorrow:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/...r-the-symbiote

Really looking forward to this. I'm honestly more intrigued by this than I am the future of Spider-Man. That's not to knock Homecoming or Tom Holland, but I've been following those movies for over a decade. The stories about teen drama and Peter always being down on his luck are classic, but overdone. I think the Spider-Man movies are ready for something new and this could be just what superhero movies need. Venom could do for Spider-Man what Deadpool did for X-men. He could present a different, less-than-heroic insight for a franchise. And if it can somehow be worked into the MCU, then that can only help.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It's like a fan took footage of a random movie and inserted a Venom title card at the end.

Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

BANNED

"Doctor David Banner, Physician, Scientist..."

...Whoops, wrong movie

"Jesus Christ, it's Jason Borne"

..Getting warmer maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    It's like a fan took footage of a random movie and inserted a Venom title card at the end.

Honestly, if you didn't say it wasn't the case, I would think it was one of those fan made trailers lol.

If it wasn't for the brief glimpse of the symbiote and the actual title this could literally be any action movie.

I guess we'll see what happens. I'm not seeing this film if it's about him hating Peter (for completely unjustifiable reasons in the comics) and I'm not watching him trying to harm innocent people. Venom is a villain, to me. Not the moral equivalent of Peter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I guess we'll see what happens. I'm not seeing this film if it's about him hating Peter (for completely unjustifiable reasons in the comics) and I'm not watching him trying to harm innocent people. Venom is a villain, to me. Not the moral equivalent of Peter.
    Brock is an anti-hero in this movie and will be battling the Life Foundation. Spider-Man/Peter Parker is rumored to appear but will not have any sort of important role or weight on the story.

Visuals look brilliant. Brock's accent, brilliant. I have so much faith in this. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    The most Peter Parker/Spider-Man will be in or mentioned in this film is a Stan Lee sized cameo if even that the only person claiming a cameo is Jon Schnepp while Kevin Feige has been very clear this film is not part of the MCU.

nothing sells a venom trailer better than having absolutely no appearance of venom. that was a resounding meh

So how long are they going to hold out before actually showing us Venom?

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    I bet if you search on YouTube, you will find a number of fan made trailers that'll look way more "official" than this one.

Like, what is this? Not a single tease of Venom, not one. And a grand total of one shot of symbiote. It's the same **** as The New Mutants teaser. If I hadn't already known what this is about, I never would've guessed that this is a teaser for a Venom movie. Looks like a generic low-key "sci-fi" thriller.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I bet if you search on YouTube, you will find a number of fan made trailers that'll look way more "official" than this one.

Like, what is this? Not a single tease of Venom, not one. And a grand total of one shot of symbiote. It's the same **** as The New Mutants teaser. If I hadn't already known what this is about, I never would've guessed that this is a teaser for a Venom movie. Looks like a generic low-key "sci-fi" thriller.
    Guess Ill just rewatch the horror movie Splinter, that's looks more like Venom than what I got here. One of the most underwhelming trailers Ive seen in awhile