Page 699 of 827 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699700701702703709749799 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 12396
    DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Kid Cudi has a Netflix tv series based on his music coming out soon, the animation is stunning and his music is great. So you know that even if the story is ok, it will have a great vibe:

I love the artstyle, it looks like spiderverse.
    Almost makes me wish I could've kept Netflix. Maybe I'll do a trial and check it out.

I like Cube's kid, I mean he's not really a super lead type but he's been a pretty legit character actor in the roles I've seen him in so far.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The writer of the What If... Miles Morales was Thor issue has apologized and promised to donate his pay to charity, specifically the Brooklyn Book Bodega.

https://www.cbr.com/miles-morales-wh...s-pay-charity/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The writer of the What If... Miles Morales was Thor issue has apologized and promised to donate his pay to charity, specifically the Brooklyn Book Bodega.

https://www.cbr.com/miles-morales-wh...s-pay-charity/
    This issue should never have gotten past editorial but what can you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    nobody up high cares about black characters

Dude was doubling down on Twitter. This is just another one of those forced apology things. Marvel made him do it
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 06-23-2022 at 07:23 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    nobody up high cares about black characters

Dude was doubling down on Twitter. This is just another one of those forced apology things. Marvel made him do it
    Smh, muhbad, A year of free digital comics on me to the boys and girls club. All while flying the Jewish-Mexican flag too...

Man, marketing is the micro aggresion arm of the corporate world. They have data and calculations that invole trends and twitter is part of the aggregate in regards to not just a sale but business as a whole. Can't always gage levels of outrage but mitigating it, especially when it comes to us, isn't ever the toughest part. My only thing is, these seem like drops in the bucket monetarily but there is a long game. Jane Foster's What If came out in 1978, I'm sure the twitter flash against this as a storyline let them know they were on the right track.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Smh, muhbad, A year of free digital comics on me to the boys and girls club. All while flying the Jewish-Mexican flag too...

Man, marketing is the micro aggresion arm of the corporate world. They have data and calculations that invole trends and twitter is part of the aggregate in regards to not just a sale but business as a whole. Can't always gage levels of outrage but mitigating it, especially when it comes to us, isn't ever the toughest part. My only thing is, these seem like drops in the bucket monetarily but there is a long game. Jane Foster's What If came out in 1978, I'm sure the twitter flash against this as a storyline let them know they were on the right track.
    "By Odin's Fade" Some editor was asleep at the wheel. This is the most embarrassing thing Marvel's done since the America Chavez solo. I know that Twitter gets called the public square a lot, but it actually isn't. According to Pew Research, twitter is actually one of the least used social media sites. More people use Facebook, instagram, and linkedin (yep, linkedin) than twitter, and twitter used to be fun, or at least not as awful before all the tumblr refugees showed up.

Ultimate Member

Exactly this.

10char.

We have got be inching closer to the Wakanda Forever trailer. Love and Thunder drops in two weeks and It'll likely be no later than then.

I know full well how it's gonna rock with the fellas in the Panther thread but I'm not sure outside of homebase are the feelings about it the same really. So what say you? Looking forward? Not at all? Personally I'm a venn diagram between dread, morbid curiosity and Angela Bassett.

At the very least, for me multiple viewings for me are out on the strength alone.
    You bet yer ass.

We have got be inching closer to the Wakanda Forever trailer. Love and Thunder drops in two weeks and It'll likely be no later than then.

I know full well how it's gonna rock with the fellas in the Panther thread but I'm not sure outside of homebase are the feelings about it the same really. So what say you? Looking forward? Not at all? Personally I'm a venn diagram between dread, morbid curiosity and Angela Bassett.

At the very least, for me multiple viewings for me are out on the strength alone.
    I think my thoughts are known.

Not one coin will I part with lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Curiosity is really something else. I'll probable see the movie when it comes to disney plus. I don't think I'll see it in the theater. When it does come out, the black blue checks will become even more insufferable then they already are. The Root will more than likely call it a tour de force and telling people that they need to see it if they want to honor Chadwick even though it probably won't be that good.

It shouldn't have made it past the brainstorming stage. They put Odin in Timbs, TIMBS. "Asgard is his hood", graffiti on Mjolnir. I mean wtf, seriously????
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    The Root will more than likely call it a tour de force and telling people that they need to see it if they want to honor Chadwick even though it probably won't be that good.
    I'm aleady over the "honor Chadwick" marketing and its barely started. Gross

Ultimate Member

The editor was too busy doing Miles's main book...

Oh wait he's the associate editor for Miles's book. He's THE editor for this ONE series.

And he's done Lando's last mini and one shot, Black Panther Legends, Finn's one shot and mainly a Star Wars editor.

Extraordinary Member

The whole thing depresses me.

I think the movie was conceived out of a mix of legitimate grief, Shareholder greed and Studio indifference.

There was and is nobody is the halls of power at Marvel Studios that is willing to understand our position. Worse yet, Marvel's gotten
    so used to deflecting complaints that after they have consulted thier in house cultural experts and gotten an ok they just turn a deaf ear.

IF this movie utterly bombs Marvel MIGHT learn something.

MIGHT.