Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

suckage

but EY is back and he is CRAZY EY

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Paige situation is crazy considering she's gonna have neck surgery soon. I can see the anger her family has since , well she went to a doctor and he prescribed pain killers due to her neck issues. Yes she should have told the WWE she didn't wanna go to a WWE approved doctor. But given that she's not able to work and has a note from a prescribed doctor , they could have gave her a warning.

Also this seems to smack of the whole , 'You wanna date Del Rio , well we know better ..." situation. Its bizarre. Like really bizarre a company would step in and try to stop 2 adults from a relationship.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It's seal right now but he's asking for 6 jurors.

Sounds like they promised a sale or inflated their value upon sale.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

and the dumb bitch award goes too........drum roll........

Yes I know, I am many things, but we must call a spade a spade.

So, my guess is that she has somehow gone against a prior agreement. Dixie's whole deal has been to some how save face and prevent bankruptcy. Yet for some reason she is determined to keep some kind of control over this monster she's helped create, and destroy. This could, probably will, end with her getting the forced exit all together.

I'm going to assume that Corgan probably has far more experience in these type of things than poor Dixie. The sound of it leads me to feel that Corgan is pretty determined and seems confident of success for what ever he's trying here.

This is also kinda sad, because I actually liked Dixie for a long time. Even defended her. I think she wanted to succeed at running a Wrestling company, but she's fucked up more times than one can possibly count. Daddies money only got her so far. Everybody wants her gone, and it looks like this could possibly seal that deal.

Than again, maybe Corgan has been manipulating this whole thing all the way. Knowing each step to take that would lead to him getting full control. Corgan had complete creative control for the first time for the tapings these past few weeks.

EDIT: I must say I'm sitting here thinking that Corgan may very well be the more bloody thirsty one in all this. Which he does have a history.

Think about how far Corgan has come in the company over a year. Didn't he come in just as a creative voice? Yet slowly over time he's gained more and more power.

Some House of Cards type ****.
    Last edited by The Nuke; 10-13-2016 at 02:37 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post

So, my guess is that she has somehow gone against a prior agreement. Dixie's whole deal has been to some how save face and prevent bankruptcy. Yet for some reason she is determined to keep some kind of control over this monster she's helped create, and destroy. This could, probably will, end with her getting the forced exit all together.

I'm going to assume that Corgan probably has far more experience in these type of things than poor Dixie. The sound of it leads me to feel that Corgan is pretty determined and seems confident of success for what ever he's trying here.

This is also kinda sad, because I actually liked Dixie for a long time. Even defended her. I think she wanted to succeed at running a Wrestling company, but she's fucked up more times than one can possibly count. Daddies money only got her so far. Everybody wants her gone, and it looks like this could possibly seal that deal.

Than again, maybe Corgan has been manipulating this whole thing all the way. Knowing each step to take that would lead to him getting full control. Corgan had complete creative control for the first time for the tapings these past few weeks.

According to one story , Dixie would go try and sell like points of the company to get people to invest. It was bizarre and pretty insane. The WWE has backed off since ...even they can't figure out how many partners they'd have to buy out. As it stands right now here are the supposed people involved.

Billy Corgan
    Axelrode (sorry whatever that company is called)
    Fight TV (Dixie its claimed had them invest)
    Dixie Carter

I'm thinking the WWE is likely thinking , this is too insane. Once Corgan or whoever gets sole ownership ...we approach and get the library. I think Corgan wanted to make that deal and was gonna sell the TNA library to the WWE a week or two ago , then you had Dixie step in and stop it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

Meltzer mentioned that the WWE were really big in the picture for a bit, and then backed off. Looks like that ended up being true.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post

EDIT: I must say I'm sitting here thinking that Corgan may very well be the more bloody thirsty one in all this. Which he does have a history.

Think about how far Corgan has come in the company over a year. Didn't he come in just as a creative voice? Yet slowly over time he's gained more and more power.

Some House of Cards type ****.
    again unacceptable

acceptable answers would have been "poor businesswoman" "irresponsible manager" "someone in WAY over their head"

do it again in here and Im reporting you

CBRs big reset was specifically to cut out nonsense like that

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    again unacceptable

acceptable answers would have been "poor businesswoman" "irresponsible manager" "someone in WAY over their head"

do it again in here and Im reporting you

CBRs big reset was specifically to cut out nonsense like that
    whatever makes you feel good about yourself, Invisible. Playing SJW is going to do nothing with me.

So you know what, I'll report my fucking self.
    Last edited by The Nuke; 10-13-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Incredible Member

I'm nice and reported, Invisible.

Awesome. I was hoping for Alexander though. Still sucks for Itami. That vid is painful to watch.

Really beginning to think Asuka will most likely lose the belt to Nikki Cross(Storm). With Sanity interference being the cause. The only person I can see taking the belt off her. In truth no one logically could without cheating, and Storm has the means. She's also very good in the ring.

I then see her and Moon feuding, with Asuka hopefully getting the call.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Regarding the TNA sale, Aroluxe and Billy Corgan are still involved in trying to make the purchase but one unidentified party that was previously involved is no longer interested as they do not feel a deal is worth it. WWE has also apparently lost interest as they have backed out.

The most recent set of Impact Wrestling tapings were the first that saw Billy Corgan have the final say in creative decisions. However, nothing long-term has been decided on, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, but changes have to happen imminently. We noted before that Dixie Carter was in attendance for the tapings and did hold a talent meeting but she wasn't there for the final days of the tapings and was reportedly having meetings with The Fight Network, which also owns a small stake in TNA.
    Things between Dixie and Corgan have reportedly gone really bad and things are said to be "super heated" between Dixie, Corgan, Aroluxe and John Gaburick. It was noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Dixie has made a real mess of the company between borrowing money and putting up various stakes in the company just to get quick funding. It was said that the company is in a "disastrous position" right now. There is also heat on Dixie for deals not getting done and nearly falling apart.

TNA still owes money to many people and continues to deal with other financial issues but right now they're not faced with another deadline for money until January and that's when they have some international TV revenue coming from.

There's still no word yet on where TNA got the money for the most recent tapings but it was not WWE, which has been rumored. Some higher-ups in TNA still don't know who funded the tapings but speculation is that it was one of the three minority owners - Corgan, Aroluxe or The Fight Network.

Regarding WWE no longer being interested in the tape library, Gaburick did go to WWE's Kevin Dunn with the idea of a package where WWE would hire Gaburick if he got them the tape library deal. Dunn reportedly went to Vince McMahon with the idea but it looks like the deal won't be happening. The Observer notes that WWE's involvement has been up and down for weeks.
    Last edited by The Nuke; 10-13-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that wont do riddick moss any favors

Well holy ****. I didn't see this coming at all.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...he-company-at/

At NXT Takeover Toronto (In my hometown) spoilers:
    Mickie James
    end of spoilers is coming back to face Asuka

Astonishing Member

No content available.
    says the wwe network

BANNED

its been weird the past day or so