Page 69 of 89 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1330

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Wellll, I mean, I get that fan hate is annoying. But I don't like the idea that there can't be genuine conflict between characters for fear of starting something between their fanbases. There's no other genre of fiction where that's an issue. :/ Besides, what I was hoping for is a resolution to the conflict because there never was one. It feels like a loose end.

And the whole thing with their history changing is confusing because apparently Damian still tried to kill him. The whole age thing doesn't make any sense, either, and never will.
    I get what you mean and I don't normally mind conflict but the robin bases can be very toxic and make online interactions and sites like these annoying as heck. As a character Damian doesn't benefit from the interactions and as a fan i can do without the story.

Damian was testing his skills according to Deathstorke. Robins spar right? Tim is forever 16

Astonishing Member

Tim won't be forever 16, I suspect he will be younger on Young Justice.

And the whole thing with their history changing is confusing because apparently Damian still tried to kill him. The whole age thing doesn't make any sense, either, and never will.
    The whole timeline is very confusing and constantly changing (I recently discovered that apparently New 52 Lobdell Teen Titans stories never happened) it is difficult to know what happened or not.

When was the last time that Damian trying to kill Tim was mentioned?
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-13-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

The whole timeline is very confusing and constantly changing (I recently discovered that apparently New 52 Lobdell Teen Titans stories never happened) it is difficult to know what happened or not.

Deathstroke. The Incident was mentioned and Damian said he was testing Tim's skills. He had expected Tim to be better.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Tim does look younger in YJ so you might be right.

I feel DC is going to give Tim a fresh start. His history as Robin has been wiped and as we can see DC has zero plans of restoring it with how they've set him up. New to the family, living parents etc.

I can see him being younger and YJ really does offer an opportunity to start afresh.

I'm not a fan of Tim going back to Robin while Damian hasn't had a decent go at the role and Tim should have moved on to something more grown up. However if this is the best they can do with Tim then I'll go along.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Tim does look younger in YJ so you might be right.

I feel DC is going to give Tim a fresh start. His history as Robin has been wiped and as we can see DC has zero plans of restoring it with how they've set him up. New to the family, living parents etc.

I can see him being younger and YJ really does offer an opportunity to start afresh.

I'm not a fan of Tim going back to Robin while Damian hasn't had a decent go at the role and Tim should have moved on to something more grown up. However if this is the best they can do with Tim then I'll go along.
    I hope they still restore some of his time as Robin (minus the dead parents), as well as Dick's. Though idk about him being made younger. I think he looks about 16 in the new art, but previous artists drew him too old looking. And if they make him 15, then what's the point of deaging a character one year? And if he's 14, he's practically Damian's age and that's weird.

Astonishing Member

I hope they still restore some of his time as Robin (minus the dead parents), as well as Dick's. Though idk about him being made younger. I think he looks about 16 in the new art, but previous artists drew him too old looking. And if they make him 15, then what's the point of deaging a character one year? And if he's 14, he's practically Damian's age and that's weird.
    It's possible that Tim has "missing years" as Robin in the new continuity. In this case, Tim should remember these when he see Bart. To be clear, this wouldn't be his Pre-Flashpoint story, but some "missing years" on the new continuity.

In the case of Dick, he remember his "missing years" with the Titans, when he met Wally. These memories weren't Pre-Flashpoint timeline, since Dick used pants in the "missing years".

So far, Damian is the Robin with least changes on his story. I hope it mantains that way, but other big reboot could happen soon.
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-13-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Extraordinary Member

this is the biggest headache

I recently discovered that apparently New 52 Lobdell Teen Titans stories never happened
    Really? I applaud DC for this decision.. All was confusing in this run(in my opinion). Many people call this run THE WORST of N52.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Hopefully there won't its not like the WAR kids situation.
    I hope not see another war between the fanbases again with him as Robin again..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Really? I applaud DC for this decision.. All was confusing in this run(in my opinion). Many people call this run THE WORST of N52.
    It seems to be the case, DCU app has an encyclopedia of Superboy, it say this:

--When the 5th Dimensional Imp Mister Mxyzptlk staged a prolonged physical and emotional attack on Superman, the battle resulted in Superman's timeline changing, and in this new reality, the post-FLASHPOINT version of Superboy and all of his adventures never existed. Whether the original Cadmus version of Superboy will reappear remains to be seen.--

As New 52 Superboy and all of his adventures never existed, New 52 Teen Titans shouldn't exist either.

Dick and Damian

https://twitter.com/e_noeno