Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Then she couldn't help it, bursting out laughing. "Maaaaaaan, is that what flirting was like back then? Creepy stares, lip biting and a one liner? Not even a name first? Sounds almost as weird as Facebook. But...if that's what it's like, kudos I guess."
    "Well, Ellie..."

So many seemed to know what she was. No use in hiding, now.

"...some of us have the senses to pick up on names".

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    "He's a rambling lunatic, not like us." Kira replied before leaning down and kissing her on the hand. "Yoshikage Kira, and I am hoping that would be the case. You need a strong foundation to stand on in times like these."
    "Alice Cullen" she introduced herself. "Pleased to meet you."

"And, you speak wisely. The strength of the foundation can be unknown but you need some faith to trust it."

Alice looked Kira in the eyes for a few seconds.

"I hope you would trust me."

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    "Well, Ellie..."

"...some of us have the senses to pick up on names".
    Grimm could not help but be attracted to the young woman. She was drawing him towards her like... a moth to a flame? He'd felt similar attractions in the past to women but this was different.

It felt unnatural but natural at the same time.

He resisted no further.

"Greetings Ma'am," he started as he approached her. "Staff Sergeant John Grimm, at your service" he said as he extended his hand towards her.

He smirked a bit as he realized what he was doing. Treating her like she was a guy. "Real smooth, Reaper" he thought to himself.

"I guess the Corps is really engrained in my soul" he added in his mind.

"Nickname is Reaper" he added.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    "I hope you would trust me."
    "But of course, if you can't trust a beautiful woman then who can you trust? I hope you can extend to me the same courtesy."

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

Kira wasn't to keen on the soldier staking his claim, but there was nothing he could do with out arousing some form of suspicion. FONT=Georgia]"It is good to see someone with a background in protecting civilians to be among us."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by John Grimm View Post
    "Greetings Ma'am," he started as he approached her. "Staff Sergeant John Grimm, at your service" he said as he extended his hand towards her.

He smirked a bit as he realized what he was doing. Treating her like she was a guy. "Real smooth, Reaper" he thought to himself.

"I'm Alice Cullen" she introduced herself. "Pleased to meet you."

She noticed his name followed a rank of stature.

"A military man" she said as she smiled slightly. "I've known a few of your type in my lifetime".

"And, I adore the nickname."

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    "But of course, if you can't trust a beautiful woman then who can you trust? I hope you can extend to me the same courtesy."
    "That is fair", Alice replied.

"In the spirit of trust, why don't you tell me a bit of yourself, as you seem to know a bit about me already?"

"Taking it pretty easy despite the situation, eh?" Garcia said to his companion, gesturing to the love triangle quickly blooming. "What did you call this thing again? A game of traitors?"

"Close, but no cigar." Johnson replied. "It's called a Traitor Game. In Hell it was something akin the the Olympics. Demon outcasts, rebels, and generally anyone Fleming felt like: they were called "Traitors" and the competitors would try and kill them in as cruel and imaginative ways as possible. They were awarded points and the winner received a prize! Of course, I have heard tales of a similar game in which another group of traitors killed a competitor and the group tried to figure out who did it. I can only imagine that we're currently in one from the latter version."

"I think I prefer the first one."

"Of course you would."

Furball lumbered towards the one known as Alice. She had a nice feel to her. He reminded her of a woman he once knew...before he became a monster.

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    "I'm not saying I'm perfect, or without sin." American Dream replied. "And neither was Captain America. But like Captain America before me, I work to inspire people to do the right thing. To help those in need, and to defend those who cannot defend themselves. We make mistakes, and sometimes we may stumble. We've all got flaws and imperfections. But I at least try to be the best I can be, and to inspire others to do good."

"But what about you? What good have you done in the world? You go on about sin and retribution, but have you done anything to help make the world a better place?"
    "I have done the only thing that will make this world a better place." Demogoblin replied, "By my hand, I have delivered retribution to sinners numbering in the hundreds. By hellfire, I have vanquished those whose lives are an affront to the Lord's will. That, girl, is how the world is made a better place."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "He's a rambling lunatic, not like us." Kira replied before leaning down and kissing her on the hand. "Yoshikage Kira, and I am hoping that would be the case. You need a strong foundation to stand on in times like these."

"You give a name when you find the time to do so." Kira replied offhand.
    "Lunatic. Lunatic. Baby you have no idea. I am the KING of lunatics."

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post
    "Huh." She turned, giving an aside glance at Alice, then Kira, then back and forth.

Then she couldn't help it, bursting out laughing. "Maaaaaaan, is that what flirting was like back then? Creepy stares, lip biting and a one liner? Not even a name first? Sounds almost as weird as Facebook. But...if that's what it's like, kudos I guess."
    "I like you kid. You remind me of someone I used to know. Just a little shorter."

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    Grimm could not help but be attracted to the young woman. She was drawing him towards her like... a moth to a flame? He'd felt similar attractions in the past to women but this was different.

It felt unnatural but natural at the same time.

He resisted no further.

"Reaper. Isn't that a little over the top? How about CAPTAIN SERGEANT BADASS OF THE ISS FEDERATION."

"Sorry if I seem a little abrasive. You could say I've had a bad day."

Chricton held out his hand.

"John Chricton. Astronaut."

AND SUDDENLY, THE DOORS TO THE COMPOUND WERE FLUNG OPEN BY AN UNSEEN FORCE!

The sound made by the doors opening would reverberate throughout the room, drawing attention towards the man who stood there. His eyes seemed to wander around the room, taking note of all who had arrived before settling on Wyatt's ethereal visage.

Greetings to all of you, and my gravest apologies as well. I am Dr. Voodoo, Sorcerer Supreme, Lord of the Loa, He-Who-Has-Died-Twice, Voodoo Lord; Master of All Reptiles, the Voudoun, and the Spirit World. Now that I have arrived, I will try my best to answer any and all questions you may have. he'd say, his voice reverberating in their ears like there were two of him trying to speak and they were still trying to perfectly synchronize their words.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Cullen View Post
    "I'm Alice Cullen" she introduced herself. "Pleased to meet you."

She noticed his name followed a rank of stature.

"A military man" she said as she smiled slightly. "I've known a few of your type in my lifetime".

"And, I adore the nickname."
    "Thank you ma'am," Grimm said as he noticed she didn't offer her hand while he had extended his.

Professional, it is then, he thought.

"Marine Corps, Ms. Cullen" he coldly stated.

Still, he couldn't get over the attraction he was feeling towards the lady, despite her stance.

"Feel free to call me Reaper. Or Grimm. Or John." He stammered.

Grimm cursed himself in his mind for his lack of composure. What was wrong with him? Or, what was it about her?

Quote Originally Posted by Chricton View Post
    "Reaper. Isn't that a little over the top? How about CAPTAIN SERGEANT BADASS OF THE ISS FEDERATION."

"Sorry if I seem a little abrasive. You could say I've had a bad day."

Chricton held out his hand.

"John Chricton. Astronaut."
    "Hey", Grimm responded as he shook Chricton's hand firmly. "Astronaut, huh? Are you a pilot or an ops officer?"

Quote Originally Posted by Furball View Post
    Furball lumbered towards the one known as Alice. She had a nice feel to her. He reminded her of a woman he once knew...before he became a monster.

Alice looked towards the large one who approached her.

"Hello there," she said to him. "I'm Alice Cullen. Who are you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    "Thank you ma'am," Grimm said as he noticed she didn't offer her hand while he had extended his.

Professional, it is then, he thought.

"Marine Corps, Ms. Cullen" he coldly stated.

Still, he couldn't get over the attraction he was feeling towards the lady, despite her stance.

"Feel free to call me Reaper. Or Grimm. Or John." He stammered.

Grimm cursed himself in his mind for his lack of composure. What was wrong with him? Or, what was it about her?
    Alice was amused by the Marine's nervousness.

"Calm down, Sergeant," she playfully responded.

Alice heard the whispers of "triangle" around the area, which also made her laugh in her mind. She knew very well with her nature it could be more than just a triangle.

"I'll try to help you," she reassured. "When you talk to me, don't look directly at me." Alice knew this would help, eliminating one of the senses that work to bring her prey towards her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post

Wyatt would roll eye before addressing the man.

"That reminds of the saying about how the foolish man builds his house on the sand, while the wise man builds his house up on the rocks. That's true and all, but strongest earthquake can destroy and foundation, Mister Kira."

As Wyatt saw Doctor Voodoo, he tipped his hat, smirk like a devil. However, before Wyatt could say anything a man could be seen run towards the group from the fields. A man in a goat mask following close behind

"Get away from me, bro! Come on!""

The man kept running. Wyatt would his hand up, telling the man in the goat mask not to run. As th man ran past American dream, then LSP, then into Kira, he would end up knocking Alice. As Zack end up taking the brunt of the fall, his head hit head into the ground. Dizzy, he would see Alice , and try to pick them both up.

That was until Bray Wyatt pulled him away, Back onto the ground.

"Boy, you're become a pain my side."

Wyatt's boot would then smash into Ryder's jaw, sending him back to the ground. As he gloated for some time, he would toy with Zack, poking the man with his foot before picking Him up again.

As he held Zack head in his hand, he would throw him down before he would turn to Alice. Wyatt would the apologies.

" I'm sorry, 'bout dat. You good?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Cullen View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]Alice was amused by the Marine's nervousness.

"Calm down, Sergeant," she playfully responded.

Alice heard the whispers of "triangle" around the area, which also made her laugh in her mind. She knew very well with her nature it could be more than just a triangle.

"I'll try to help you," she reassured. "When you talk to me, don't look directly at me." Alice knew this would help, eliminating one of the senses that work to bring her prey towards her.
    Grimm did as she suggested.

He looked past her, without looking at her. "Sergeant Grimm reports as ordered", he mockingly said to Alice.

He was stunned at the difference. And, very curious as to why it was so.

"With all due respect, ma'am" he started, "what are you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Alice looked towards the large one who approached her.

"Hello there," she said to him. "I'm Alice Cullen. Who are you?"

"GRAARRRLLLRR!!!"

It was the only response the feral beast could muster.
    Last edited by Pharozonk; 10-23-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman