Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

The orgies are distracting everyone and keeping them complacent.

It’s a fair trade off.

But I imagine people see in their own religious views would oppose Krakoa like Dust.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You my friend have just become the straw man with the straw argument. You are cherry picking what you want to read and somehow coming to the conclusion that everything comes down to human bad, mutant good so in that you are seeing things in black and white. You see human good, mutant bad and anything in opposition to that or fair trade of justice doesn't matter.
    Wrong, I'm just acknowledging the stance your making. It's pure black and white.

You just want the mutants to pay for their crimes and humans to hopefully just get better with no consequence. It's cool, but this is obviously going nowhere. Either way in canon mutants have amnesty so Apoc has committed no crimes against humanity since, so, in the legal aspect of marvel u, he is a innocent man. Whether you like it or not is on you but it is what it is. Enjoy or don't. ^_^
    I want criminals on both sides to pay for their crimes, and when I bought up the mutants which have committed crimes against other mutants it's swept away like it doesn't matter. Of course the humans who have committed crimes against mutants should pay for it.

Mutants only got amnesty from Krakoa, the rest of the world didn't give them amnesty for anything. Crimes like murder and genocide don't have term limits and they certainly weren't forgiven by anyone except Krakoa. Who welcomes them with open arms, despite the fact these criminals committed those crimes against the same mutants on that very island. Those mutants didn't get justice for what was was done to them. It doesn't matter if Apocalypse hasn't committed crimes against humanity (but others have, like Selene) crimes like that don't go away, they just haven't bene caught yet and now Krakoa is protecting them so even if the United Nations and other countries wanted to bring them in justice wouldn't be served since Krakoa values anyone with a mutant gene over non-mutants. Everything the mutants did before Krakoa remains canon. Legality is about past crimes, not future ones.

but Mystique is definitely being tricked so at least you have that.
    I have far more than that.

No concern about Krakoa letting people with genocide/s on their resume isn't worrying for the Quiet Council? Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The orgies are distracting everyone and keeping them complacent.

It’s a fair trade off.

But I imagine people see in their own religious views would oppose Krakoa like Dust.
    Actually, the only talk about orgies has come from other Marvel Universe books and human characters.

Have we seen actual orgies?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Actually, the only talk about orgies has come from other Marvel Universe books and human characters.

Have we seen actual orgies?
    Apocalypse described them as “party unions” that would produce strong mutant babies.

Apocalypse described them as “party unions” that would produce strong mutant babies.
    And that's not an orgy. It's just a boomer thinking that all youngsters at a party will have sex and get pregnant.

Sounds more like speed dating to me than an actual orgy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    And that's not an orgy. It's just a boomer thinking that all youngsters at a party will have sex and get pregnant.
    Now I want Selene and all the Externals to be complaining about the youngsters on their Krakoan lawn

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    No concern about Krakoa letting people with genocide/s on their resume isn't worrying for the Quiet Council? Why is that?
    You are furious that Apocalypse and Sinister get to parade around Krakoa free hahhaha

Imagine wanting a comic book to be all it's villains arrested and put in jail. How utterly bizarre. Do you want a comic book of superheroes sitting around doing nothing? How boring

WHy would they be the only country without those kinda people in charge
    GrindrStone(D)

Incredible Member

They aren't.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    You are furious that Apocalypse and Sinister get to parade around Krakoa free hahhaha
    Why wouldn't anyone be? It's like being fine with Kissinger being president. Because genocide's wrong, especially when those two are out for themselves first and foremost. By celebrating them their ideals and past actions become normalised. And his provides incentive for anyone sane to steer clear of Krakoa because they're villains, wth Apcoayspe and Sinister it's only a matter of time until they do genocide in Krakoa's name. You want to know who's been tricked by who? Those two have hoodwinked the X-men into becoming tyrants. Did you agree with the Illuminati?

Imagine wanting a comic book to be all it's villains arrested and put in jail. How utterly bizarre. Do you want a comic book of superheroes sitting around doing nothing? How boring
    That's what the X-men were doing before, the comics before Krakao had drama in it people still won't stop talking about it and they're years old. Not what I said. The idea that mutant kind is morally superior to humanity has been put to rest, has been since Apocalypse began destroying civilisations.

edit: Kevism is right, Krakoa aren't the only country doing this and doing that isn't right simply because a person is a mutant or a person pretending to be one. Especially when one of them is known for doing that against other mutants, which he learnt from the other person.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 08-08-2020 at 09:58 PM.

BANNED

I think the ultimate trick would be for the X Men to awaken from pods and find that the rest of humanity has vanished in the interim while they were being resurrected. It would turn out that only Krakoa remains in the world after some disastrous event has rendered the rest of the world a uninhabitable radioactive waste or something. *Cue for groans from the old lot as another survival storyline kicks off only this time it's for their very existence!*

The X-Men have never been like the Avengers. X-Men comics had kill squads. Villains have been in numerous X-Teams. So no let's not pretended or say that the X-Men comics from before Krakoa were all villains arrested and put in jail and only superhero stuff.
    Last edited by Veitha; 08-09-2020 at 01:44 AM.

That's what the X-men were doing before
    No, they weren't.
    Now I'm fully convinced that you've never read an x-comic before and have probably only seen the movies or something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    No, they weren't.
    Now I'm fully convinced that you've never read an x-comic before and have probably only seen the movies or something.
    Your argument is that the X-men weren't fighting mutant super-villains before Krakoa and you're questioning me on reading X-men comics. lol

Stop the gatekeeping because I had the audacity to acknowledge Apocalypse was someone the X-men fought rather than a friend they had while they bonded over his sexy abs.

As an X-fan surely you know the context for this scene.

The next time someone ignores the other races besides humanity and mutants are on Marvel Earth I expect back up rather than carrying on its the X-men films, btw. Being an X-fan who cares about continuity and all.