Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Still doesn't hold up, Wolverine still get **** and criticism for that in the fandom to this day. So Marvelman example doesn't really make sense.
    Right, it has more to do with Guggenheim's horrible run. If Kitty said this in 2011-2012 (when she was also headmistress) nobody would care. And when she countered Havok in All-New X-Men people liked it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I guest that he means in-universe, wicht in that regard was kind of inconsistent.
    But that makes no sense in response to Marvelman whom was calling out people on here being critical of Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But that makes no sense in response to Marvelman whom was calling out people on here being critical of Kitty
    I know, but you know how CuteClops is with this stuff, at this point i just take it with humor .

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Pretty sure he did exactly that with the Utopia X-Men and Cyclops' "Revolution" team.
    Wolverine told Cyclops that Cyclops doesn't get to decide who is and isn't an X-Men. If elsewhere Wolverine himself claimed that he himself however does possess that right, then yeah, he deserves serious criticism. I don't know that this happened however.

BANNED

I didn't say that Wolverine fans are hypocritical. I said Wolverine is a hypocrite. There's a difference.
    There're characters I like so much, even if I don't like the fans. This is not the case with Wolverine. I like them both.

Incredible Member

Delighted to see Banshee back. But he looks like hell. I hope Beast can continue the De-Zombifying process.
    He needs a new costume, too.

BANNED

I can't stand Land's art but god damn I loved this issue.

It was vintage X-men for me

Kitty was a bitch and utterly vile as always, glad she's not a regular in this.
    Havok was great and his attitude was funny
    Beast and Banshee were good to see
    Nice mystery brewing and I like this team already

I hope they become an Outlaw X-men team and tell kitty to stick it.

It's by far the best X-book since Red, Gold and blue are now so so bad and I can't wait for them to end.

Gold 31 was also an utter boring read with the same overused story.
    Last edited by The BaRoN; 07-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

I'm reading this and I can't help but notice that this is like the third book to depict Kitty as someone less than nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    yyeeaaah, yyeeaaah WATCH it. The Cuckoos could take over all their minds. Dust turns em to bones and ash. Gentle would give Piotr & Jimmy the beatdown, ANY DAY. Prodigy gives any member of Rosenberg's team the work in a hand-to-hand scenario. Pixie teleports them all into the deepest part of the ocean...

... Loa, alone, was about to create a giant, gaping hole where Warpath's heart should be. ...

... If Elixir did this to MAGNETO, MONET, & Sabretooth, what hope does Dazzler or Banshee have against him?...

... Sorry. The "Astonishing" X-Men simply don't have the range. ...
    Oh, stop it, ya know none of that's ever gonna happen. For it all depends on the writer, their own selective reasoning, and who's shown to be quickest on the draw. I mean, not sure how effective your random, cherry-picked noobs would still be, when they're made...

... DEAF!

(Even) DUMB(er)!!

And BLIND!!!

Sorry, but let's face it, the NEW X-Men... are just that. They simply don't have the eXperience to outsmart & outmaneuver, such proven, established veterans, and they'd most likely get schooled. In fact, that's probably why they're STILL there, ya know... in school, and as students. This is even confirmed by Boss Kitty, who doesn't seem to share your confidence, in them. ;p

BANNED

Seriously, just look @ what Banshee by himself, has been capable of:

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    I'm reading this and I can't help but notice that this is like the third book to depict Kitty as someone less than nice.
    Means it's probably true.

Incredible Member

Colossus once schooled all the new xmen kids by himself in an exercise designed by Emma Frost in a team that included Hellion, Mercury, Dust, Rockslide, Surge, and Elixir. He exploited their lack of chemistry, teamwork, and experience. It was essentially a wake up call to the kids to get their act together.

85415112-4564-40db-8a82-50b12b54a9e9.jpg

Banshee hasnt really been a proper X-man since the post X-tinction Agenda era in 1990. This is exciting

Astonishing Member

Banshee is seriously one of the most powerful XMen.
    More than Cyclops, Kurt, Colossus, for sure. In the Claremont Byrne age he was the one Magneto couldnt beat easily, and he had to singlehandedly beat Moses Magnum too. In AoA he was the one who killed the horseman Abyss in a suicide attack.

Banshee hasnt really been a proper X-man since the post X-tinction Agenda era in 1990. This is exciting
    When was the last time we even saw him prior to what happened in Uncanny Avengers?