274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 619 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144544 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Got a bad snow storm here xD need to finish clean up. Just a few more days for annual.
    Looking forward to the annual; stay safe, heard there have been fatal car accidents due to the storms.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Got a bad snow storm here xD need to finish clean up. Just a few more days for annual.
    Talk to you later, hope the storm's not too bad.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It's kind of hard when they've been setup to be soul mates through numerous different books, but I can understand the frustration. I'm honestly more worried that Scott is being set up to look like a jerk. Do you have any other recommendations or hopes for Scott upon his return?
    I don't think Jean and Scott are soul mates or have been set up that way. In so many AU she has been pair up with Logan. I began reading x men comics during Morrison and Jean seen more interested in Logan then in her husband. So when Scott pick Emma I was so happy to see him move on. Note that I have not bother ever reading before Morrison. What I know is from reading Scott character history before Morrison. I still don't ship him with Emma because for me that relationship is over and done.

After AOX-man
    - Scott and kid Cable to go into space so Nate can meet his grandfather.
    - Answers to questions that we might have on things that happen in his Teen solo.
    - Not in a leadership role until 1 year from now. Please give him time to move forward with his life. Let others take responsibility for the x men fails.
    - Would like to see him reach out to Emma as friends only.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 01-14-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I don't think Jean and Scott are soul mates or have been set up that way. In so many AU she has been pair up with Logan. I began reading x men comics during Morrison and Jean seen more interested in Logan then in her husband. So when Scott pick Emma I was so happy to see him move on. Note that I have not bother ever reading before Morrison. What I know is from reading Scott character history before Morrison. I still don't ship him with Emma because for me that relationship is over and done.

After AOX-man
    - Answers to questions that we might have on things that happen in his Teen solo.
    - Not in a leadership role until 1 year from now. Please give him time to move forward with his life. Let others take responsibility for the x men fails.
    Yeah, Scott and Jean's relationship around the time of Morrison was murdered and has been repeatedly beaten with a bat, so I understand. Jean and Logan seem to be a popular choice recently. Nothing wrong with that, just keep Scott away.

Interesting choices, I agree with pretty much all of them. I'd like to see Scott do something apart from the X-men since he was treated so poorly.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

After AOX-man
    I disagree. Everyone established them firmly as soul mates up until Morrison. Even now, they are on each other's mind. A brief fling with Emma, Logan, or Bishop isn't going to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yeah, Scott and Jean's relationship around the time of Morrison was murdered and has been repeatedly beaten with a bat, so I understand. Jean and Logan seem to be a popular choice recently. Nothing wrong with that, just keep Scott away.

Interesting choices, I agree with pretty much all of them. I'd like to see Scott do something apart from the X-men since he was treated so poorly.
    He can still be in a x men book, just not with the ones that turned their backs on him when he needed someone.

Mighty Member

I don't think Jean and Scott are soul mates or have been set up that way. ... Note that I have not bother ever reading before Morrison.
    The soulmates set up predates Morrison. By a couple of decades. Strictly speaking, Jott as a thing dates back to the original Stan Lee and Jack Kirby stories.

Marvel's preferred mode for Scott and Jean is will-they-or-won't-they. And, even if they do get back together, it won't be long before something else comes along to split them up again. Similar to Bruce & Betty Banner or Hank Pym & the Wasp.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean and Scott are soulmates. I mean even if it looks like their relationships has already died, they were literally made for each other. no other partner they have will be made for them. Even after suffering everything for more than any other relationship. Even if they wont get back together they are soul mates. from the start and their relationship has been a huge part of both of the and the X-men mythos to this day even if it has been butchered to death.
    _____classic-x-men-42-7-1.jpg
    Teens.jpg
    sad.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-14-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Been some time Capibara. Feels like years since you last posted.
    I´ve been lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Nope, Ororo is with T'challa. For once and after treating the relationship like trash for years Marvel is actually fixing one of their broken marriages. It's something beautiful and special it shouldn't be ruined to pair ororo with scott for something that probably won't last.
    That marriage has always been an asspull, nothing can fix it much less Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Scott should only hook up with one woman. The redheaded telepathic mutant he's meant for, damn it.

Typhoid Mary.
    Exquisite taste. This would be too enjoyable for this rotten world.

At this point, Scott should just start using Tinder. Marvel should do a mini of him trying to find a date only to be catfished by Purifiers, his evil exes, sentinels, the Phoenix and obviously Sinister.

I will say this again I have not read before Morrison so don't give me a explanation that is before that.

To me Jean became interested in Scott when she saw that he was falling or was inlove with Emma. Same with her young self. She was so mean to him till she saw him having a liking to Laura or BloodStorm. That doesn't scream soul mate to me. So the jott relationship can not be sold to me just because some stuff happen before and if Jean is in a new relationship and as soon as she sees Scott with someone new she goes after him. Well this will be just proved what I said. She only wants him when he falls for someone else. Now if they want to sell me that they are soul mates they need to convince me that they love each other and not some nostalgia for old jott shipper. I am not the only new reader who knows nothing of their pass romantic relationship. Not saying I don't want to see it just don't BS and give me more drama if Jean is in a relationship. Let them move on with their lifes and in new relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Exquisite taste. This would be too enjoyable for this rotten world.

At this point, Scott should just start using Tinder. Marvel should do a mini of him trying to find a date only to be catfished by Purifiers, his evil exes, sentinels, the Phoenix and obviously Sinister.
    Sounds like an amusing setup. Darn that it probably won't happen. Oh well...
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

I will say this again I have not read before Morrison so don't give me a explanation that is before that.

To me Jean became interested in Scott when she saw that he was falling or was inlove with Emma. Same with her young self. She was so mean to him till she saw him having a liking to Laura or BloodStorm. That doesn't scream soul mate to me. So the jott relationship can not be sold to me just because some stuff happen before and if Jean is in a new relationship and as soon as she sees Scott with someone new she goes after him. Well this will be just proved what I said. She only wants him when he falls for someone else. Now if they want to sell me that they are soul mates they need to convince me that they love each other and not some nostalgia for old jott shipper. I am not the only new reader who knows nothing of their pass romantic relationship. Not saying I don't want to see it just don't BS and give me more drama if Jean is in a relationship. Let them move on with their lifes and in new relationship.
    Yeah, sorry about that bombardment you got there. I feel I'm partially responsible for it, sorry.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Marvel is bad in general with all relationships. if you read peak scemma it was fun but after bendis it was still fun but a bit complicated. They do that to every relationship, even like the previously mentioned Storm/Black Panther they were perfect until AvX and then full angst. Is not that the relationshis are bad. Any relationship can be good is just that sooner or later to try something different or for the sake of cheap drama they screw everything.