Page 124 of 662 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 9921

Another trailer drop. Sadly nothing to report. Litteraly EVERYONE had updated scene but Storm.

God how I can't even muster any type of excitement. Wish this was released on streaming instead.

Please let me be alive in 2025!!!

Goddess what I would give if MCU Storm was given the IornMan treatment. Or the Black Panther treatment heck SpiderMan.

Come on MCU Storm

I know this is the Storm thread, and its sort of on topic as she has been in it. But it has truly surprised me that Shuri is hands down one of the highest quality books marvel is producing right now. I am growing extremely fond of the character and her interactions.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Another trailer drop. Sadly nothing to report. Litteraly EVERYONE had updated scene but Storm.

God how I can't even muster any type of excitement. Wish this was released on streaming instead.

Please let me be alive in 2025!!!
    I hated every second of that thin lightning mess, if there is one thing MCU got right is thor's lighting powers, it really looks like the gates of heaven opened and the might of God is falling down on earth
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I know this is the Storm thread, and its sort of on topic as she has been in it. But it has truly surprised me that Shuri is hands down one of the highest quality books marvel is producing right now. I am growing extremely fond of the character and her interactions.
    There is a Shuri thread, but when they changed 616 Shuri to the MCU version, the main contributor gave up on it and its in the back pages somewhere.

I think its pretty below average. The previous issue was the best, but I like this writers' arc better than Nnedis'. Although she has been improving.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This is so beautiful.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Hadari Yao Sighting....

FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Thanks for posting. Three part issue. Something to look forward too.

Huh staring the three newly added leading lady of the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Wonderful art. I wish black creative teams were responsible for the X-books so that Storm can be represented to her full potential.
    agreed. coates definitely seems to be moving her towards that.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice images. I love the 2nd one!
    me too. I love the intensity in how she was drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    We've heard this kind of lie before.
    I see no lies told.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

you are most certainly welcome beloved. but now that you mention it seems they are featuring the leading ladies across the most famous franchises:

Avengers: Captain Marvel
    Xmen: Storm
    Fantastic Four: Invisible Woman

I most certainly am looking forward to it

Just noticed that it's the three women representing the three biggest teams. Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four. Nice.

I hope they are separate stories because my worry is that they would try and elevate Carol above the others by making them look weaker or incompetent. That's why I'm apprehensive about any of them possibly teaming up with her.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Just noticed that it's the three women representing the three biggest teams. Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four. Nice.

I hope they are separate stories because my worry is that they would try and elevate Carol above the others by making them look weaker or incompetent. That's why I'm apprehensive about any of them possibly teaming up with her.
    bish we literally just wrote the same thing I love it lolol.

it seems like these titles will include all three women but but based on the first issue and Carol being on the cover it could be that each character would have their own issue. but I'm thinking the former is true.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    bish we literally just wrote the same thing I love it lolol.

it seems like these titles will include all three women but but based on the first issue and Carol being on the cover it could be that each character would have their own issue. but I'm thinking the former is true.

Great minds think alike.

I didn't think they would get an issue each, that would be great if so.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hadari Yao Sighting....

FEARLESS #1 (OF 3)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE, LEAH WILLIAMS & MORE (W) • CLAIRE ROE & MORE (A) COVER BY YASMINE PUTRI
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JENNY FRISON
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE FIERCEST LADIES OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
    Straight off her silver-screen debut, Captain Marvel takes the world by storm! And speaking of the weather, Storm of the X-Men faces a problem only a goddess could solve. Add the Invisible Woman, and you’ve got an unstoppable trio in a story by Hugo-nominated novelist and SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER writer Seanan McGuire! Then, Leah Williams takes us back to the golden days of romance with Millie the Model! Plus: Get your dose of herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
    Nice! Looking forward to hopefully a wonderful teamup.