Page 30 of 138 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Future and past?, sounds like Aaron's first arc in Thor: God of Thunder. To be honest i'm more interested in the artwork because it looks awesome than the story itself, i'm more of a casual fan of Thor and althougth i came to appreciate Aaron's Wolverine, i don't feel the need to see his take again, this could be crazy fun thougth.

Also, i think that is obvious what happened here, after Logan came back to life he found inner peace in the cooking world, finally using his claws to feed people instead of killing then, until one day Onslaugth came again and wreck the place, in rage Wolverine decided to participate in the new Marvel vs Capcom tournament and he was the one the ended the thread once and for all, as a prize for his victory he became the new host of the Phoenix of the new millenia, The Legend of the Hot Claws would be known in the rest of the universe. C'mon Marvel and Capcom make it happen.
    Yeah it might be something similar in order to explain the origins of this Phoenix Wolverine. Well to be honest, I really liked how Aaron wrote Wolverine during the Marvel Legacy one shot so who knows it could be fun lol. But seriously I'm really curious about why Logan decided to become an host of the Phoenix Force.

Of course now that you spoiled all the plot, I can see how everything makes sense! Onslaught a.k.a "Behold my mighty hand" is such a jerk so it's understandable that Logan decided to get the Phoenix force in order to teach him a lesson! Hope he didn't have to fight Cyber-Akuma though, this one is even more annoying to beat lol.

"The Legend of Hot Claws", not bad at all that's another thing for you to copyright! It kind of reminds of the legend of the Immortal Mr. Murderhands that Latour did during his Spider-Gwen run lol.

The revelation about how Weapon X managed to bond the adamantium to his skeleton in this universe was really messed up though.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    This view somehow backslashes me towards Logan's patch days , totally old school ...
    Here some more DOW interior art
    Attachment 70574
    Attachment 70575
    Btw i don't know if u remember about Logan's non healing capability or not which kinda of getting forgotten this days but maybe that was the reason behind those hot claws to bring his healing factor back to school ....LOL
    Attachment 70576
    Ah Mcniven is such a god, amazing inks! You know, you could be right, there might be a connection between the healing factor and the hot claws because on the last page of Dead Ends it seems there is something wrong with Logan's healing factor judging by the bandages on his hands.

What's strange is that Logan's healing powers seemed to work well against Ultron's goons and Loki in Infinity Countdown Prime so who knows, I hope there will be a good explanation during Return of Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I...
    By the way the preview for Old Man Logan #47 is available: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...old-man-logan/

Last stop before going into the final arc and the final fight with the Maestro!
    Thank you for posting!

Yeah I really like the Old Man Hawkeye serie too, both the art and the writing. As of now, I don't think it's as good as the original Old Man Logan story but it really works well as a prequel and I hope Ethan Sacks and Marco Checchetto will stick the landing. Also the Battle of Last Vegas during issue 7 was brutal, especially what Magneto and the Thunderbolts did, it makes Clint's quest for revenge even more justified and right now I can't wait until Clint shot an arrow between Zemo's eyes!

By the way Christian Ward posted some art from Thor #5 and more precisely of the meeting between the Phoenix Wolverine and Old Thor:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dmb6XStWwAE2sxN.jpg:large
    source: https://twitter.com/cjwardart/status...92170600800256

I dig the art, especially the close up on Logan's face in the last panel
    So Christian Ward posted some gorgeous art from the two Thor issues he's working on. First, we have another close up on the Phoenix Wolverine's face from Thor #5 but this time with the hot claws or in this case the fire claws:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmVDJAjX4AAN4vF.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/cjwardart/media

And finally, a quiet panel with Wolverine from Thor #6 which was already posted in the "Upcoming X-books art teases" thread by The_Phenom2893:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiUNPGDWAAE8RII.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/cjwardart/status...35455471058944

Looking at the other panels posted by Christian Ward on twitter (young Thor for example) it looks like this story will be set both in the future and in the past
    I will pick up OMH, the art looks really good!
    Christian Ward's art is amazing in these pictures, thank you for sharing! I may pick this up for the art alone!

Future and past?, sounds like Aaron's first arc in Thor: God of Thunder. To be honest i'm more interested in the artwork because it looks awesome than the story itself, i'm more of a casual fan of Thor and althougth i came to appreciate Aaron's Wolverine, i don't feel the need to see his take again, this could be crazy fun thougth.

Also, i think that is obvious what happened here, after Logan came back to life he found inner peace in the cooking world, finally using his claws to feed people instead of killing then, until one day Onslaugth came again and wreck the place, in rage Wolverine decided to participate in the new Marvel vs Capcom tournament and he was the one the ended the thread once and for all, as a prize for his victory he became the new host of the Phoenix of the new millenia, The Legend of the Hot Claws would be known in the rest of the universe . C'mon Marvel and Capcom make it happen .
    lol! This is a great theory!!

LOl look at Thor's face , i think he is going to faint after seeing his real all-father back from being normal which he didnt even knw about, to reclaim his throne from odin .....lol
    Speaking of art i just want to refurnish some " behind the scenes or interior stuff of ROW and DOW" art by Mcniven , i just cant wait ROW #1(although i dont like the hot claws) , He is one of my favorites artists for drawing Wolverine but sadly he is doing only two issues
    Attachment 70545Attachment 70546Attachment 70547
    Thank you!
    Yes, Mc Niven's art is stunnig. It is a pity that he is only on 2 issues of RoW!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-10-2018 at 01:59 AM.

Ah Mcniven is such a god, amazing inks! You know, you could be right, there might be a connection between the healing factor and the hot claws because on the last page of Dead Ends it seems there is something wrong with Logan's healing factor judging by the bandages on his hands.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-cont...29-600x798.jpg

What's strange is that Logan's healing powers seemed to work well against Ultron's goons and Loki in Infinity Countdown Prime so who knows, I hope there will be a good explanation during Return of Wolverine.
    In the Infinity Countdown Prime Loki also cut Logan to be sure, that he has a healing factor to distinguish Logan from 'pretenders' ! The Logan in The Hunt for Wolverine Mini bleed a lot !
    So we are dealing with doppelgangers without a healing factor.
    Or:
    I think to remember that J.D.White stated a long time ago in on of the x-day Monday chats on twitter, that in the marvel universe one needs a soul to have a healing factor. So take this with a grain of salt please, because it was a time back. (And I do not know if this contradicts continuity)
    So if I remember this correctly, this could mean soteira was able to resurrect logan's body without mind and soul and used him like a puppet, like seen in claws of a killer. And the mystery of Logan's resurrection Ch. Soule is talking about is how Logan's mind and soul found his way back to his body! Is it nightmare enough, if you wake up after your death in a bloodshed your own resurrected body created? This could mean that he was slowly finding himself again in the situation soteira created and went rogue on soteira.

Another strange thing is, that in the early shown Mc.Niven art, Logan is back in costume. If this happens in the first issue, this is strange if we assume that Logan was resurrected by Soteira. The only explanation I can think in this kind of scenario would be a surreal inner struggle to find himself again. There was a picture were Logan is shown in costume seeing himself as Weapon x in a mirror like situation. ( In the original Weapon x story by Barry Windsor Smith there happened a lot only in Logans mind, imo)

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...f-wolverine-1/
    Or you can have always the doppelganger theory.
    But as you stated it does not explain why his healing factor seems to be weakened again! And this seems to be the real Logan! Urgh!!!
    Maybe Persephone is about to take something from Logan. Hence the 'This will all be over soon! speech after she took of her cloves. (our 'special food theorie' comes to mind!)
    We do not know about Persepone's powers yet. Given that her name is connected with the realm of the dead but also with spring and therefore new life.

But it does not explain the hot claws! I am tending to the explanation that they are a failed control mechanism installed by soteira, since Ch,Soule stated it is based on comic science.

Marvel created more questions than answers and I like that, but I really hope that RoW will deliver. Cant wait!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-10-2018 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you for posting!

I will pick up OMH, the art looks really good!
    Christian Ward's art is amazing in these pictures, thank you for sharing! I may pick this up for the art alone!
    You're welcome! Yeah Old Man Hawkeye is really good especially as a prequel to the original Old Man Logan story.

In the Infinity Countdown Prime Loki also cut Logan to be sure, that he has a healing factor to distinguish Logan from 'pretenders' ! The Logan in The Hunt for Wolverine Mini bleed a lot !
    So we are dealing with doppelgangers without a healing factor.
    Or:
    I think to remember that J.D.White stated a long time ago in on of the x-day Monday chats on twitter, that in the marvel universe one needs a soul to have a healing factor. So take this with a grain of salt please, because it was a time back. (And I do not know if this contradicts continuity)
    So if I remember this correctly, this could mean soteira was able to resurrect logan's body without mind and soul and used him like a puppet, like seen in claws of a killer. And the mystery of Logan's resurrection Ch. Soule is talking about is how Logan's mind and soul found his way back to his body! Is it nightmare enough, if you wake up after your death in a bloodshed your own resurrected body created? This could mean that he was slowly finding himself again in the situation soteira created and went rogue on soteira.

Another strange thing is, that in the early shown Mc.Niven art, Logan is back in costume. If this happens in the first issue, this is strange if we assume that Logan was resurrected by Soteira. The only explanation I can think in this kind of scenario would be a surreal inner struggle to find himself again. There was a picture were Logan is shown in costume seeing himself as Weapon x in a mirror like situation. ( In the original Weapon x story by Barry Windsor Smith there happened a lot only in Logans mind, imo)

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...f-wolverine-1/
    Or you can have always the doppelganger theory.
    But as you stated it does not explain why his healing factor seems to be weakened again! And this seems to be the real Logan! Urgh!!!
    Maybe Persephone is about to take something from Logan. Hence the 'This will all be over soon! speech after she took of her cloves. (our 'special food theorie' comes to mind!)
    We do not know about Persepone's powers yet. Given that her name is connected with the realm of the dead but also with spring and therefore new life.

But it does not explain the hot claws! I am tending to the explanation that they are a failed control mechanism installed by soteira, since Ch,Soule stated it is based on comic science.

Marvel created more questions than answers and I like that, but I really hope that RoW will deliver. Cant wait!
    You know, that would make sense. Basically the Logan we saw during the Hunt was just a "husk" without a soul, but something happened in the meantime and Logan found his way back to his own body somehow and that could be what Soteira was trying to replicate during the Maybelle experiment. That would also explain Sabretooth's comments about Graydon's behavior during Claws of a Killer when he said that Graydon wasn't fighting like his normal self but that someone else was pulling the strings.
    In a way that's similar to what happened to Logan during the Wolverine goes to Hell saga where his soul was trapped in hell and his body was used as a living weapon by a demon. Although despite the lack of soul, his healing factor was still working but we can put that on the magical abilities of Hellverine lol.

But yeah there is still the problem of the Logan from Infinity Countdown Prime/Legacy/X-Men Gold/Where is Wolverine, he seemed pretty normal here, no hot claws, no mindcontrol and his healing factor was working perfectly. Also the fact that Soteira was looking for Logan in Madripoor when they hired Viper, the same place where Logan gave Black Widow his space gem is raising questions.

Honestly after the revelations during the Hunt I'm not sure about the doppelganger theory anymore but who knows it could still be possible especially after what Declan Shalvey said about the "sushi chef" costume and how it wasn't designed for Wolverine but it was just something he found.

Regarding Logan's classic costume, I wouldn't be surprised if everything we saw in the preview is taking place inside his head or it's somekind of a simulation similar to what happened to him during the Weapon X experiment as you said. Especially this scene with the Sabretooth tiger, the mammoth and all the blood and dead bodies lying everywhere:

But indeed I agree with you, Soule really managed to create a good mystery about Logan's return although I'm not sure if almost 20 issues were needed for that lol.

And like you I really hope Return of Wolverine will deliver especially after all this build-up!

BANNED

You're welcome! Yeah Old Man Hawkeye is really good especially as a prequel to the original Old Man Logan story.

You know, that would make sense. Basically the Logan we saw during the Hunt was just a "husk" without a soul, but something happened in the meantime and Logan found his way back to his own body somehow and that could be what Soteira was trying to replicate during the Maybelle experiment. That would also explain Sabretooth's comments about Graydon's behavior during Claws of a Killer when he said that Graydon wasn't fighting like his normal self but that someone else was pulling the strings.
    In a way that's similar to what happened to Logan during the Wolverine goes to Hell saga where his soul was trapped in hell and his body was used as a living weapon by a demon. Although despite the lack of soul, his healing factor was still working but we can put that on the magical abilities of Hellverine lol.

But yeah there is still the problem of the Logan from Infinity Countdown Prime/Legacy/X-Men Gold/Where is Wolverine, he seemed pretty normal here, no hot claws, no mindcontrol and his healing factor was working perfectly. Also the fact that Soteira was looking for Logan in Madripoor when they hired Viper, the same place where Logan gave Black Widow his space gem is raising questions.

Honestly after the revelations during the Hunt I'm not sure about the doppelganger theory anymore but who knows it could still be possible especially after what Declan Shalvey said about the "sushi chef" costume and how it wasn't designed for Wolverine but it was just something he found.

Regarding Logan's classic costume, I wouldn't be surprised if everything we saw in the preview is taking place inside his head or it's somekind of a simulation similar to what happened to him during the Weapon X experiment as you said. Especially this scene with the Sabretooth tiger, the mammoth and all the blood and dead bodies lying everywhere:

But indeed I agree with you, Soule really managed to create a good mystery about Logan's return although I'm not sure if almost 20 issues were needed for that lol.

And like you I really hope Return of Wolverine will deliver especially after all this build-up!
    Yeah it's more or less like Windsor's Weapon X all over again ,btw I am actually kinda of satisfied that ROW has only 5 issues to discover the mystery of Logan's resurrection because prolonged special issues like HFW or even resurrection of jean grey really created boring and stupid stuff u know

BANNED

Yeah it's more or less like Windsor's Weapon X all over again ,btw I am actually kinda of satisfied that ROW has only 5 issues to discover the mystery of Logan's resurrection because prolonged special issues like HFW or even resurrection of jean grey really created boring and stupid stuff u know

It is not finished yet, but:
    Yep, the artist change is going to be jarring:
    it is a WIP from Declan Shalvey for RoW:

source:
    https://twitter.com/declanshalvey/st...74851755126784

Yeah 5 issues should be more than enough, my comment about the 20 issues was referring to the Hunt for Wolverine and how all those issues weren't needed to build this mystery.

I think either 4 oversized one shot or just a short weekly series would have been more than enough for the Hunt, but almost 20 issues was overkill lol. Fortunately in the end you only needed to read the Hunt one shot and Dead Ends so it's fine if you only cared about Soteira or Wolverine.

It is not finished yet, but:
    Yep, the artist change is going to be jarring:
    it is a WIP from Declan Shalvey for RoW:

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmyZ6hnX0AAvKY2.jpg[img]
    source:
    https://twitter.com/declanshalvey/st...74851755126784

Thanks for sharing! As much as I like Shalvey's art it's never a good idea to put two artists with completely different art styles on a 5 issues mini (except if it's for story reasons) and it's something that Marvel has done too many times in recent years and more recently with Secret Empire. I can understand why they want to do that with Return of Wolverine in order to avoid any delay (like what happened with Secret Wars), but honestly I prefer to wait a little more and have one artist draw the whole thing.

By the way for people who are not familiar with Declan Shalvey, here are some panels from the superb The Good, the Bad and the Ugly story (one of the few times he drew Wolverine). The first picture is from Deadpool #18 and it's one of my favourite, the art is really atmospheric and really shows Logan's state of mind after the Weapon X experiment but it also shows how much Duggan and Posehn understands Wolverine as a character:

This one is just for fun (also from the same story):

He's a really good artist (I think his best work was on Moon Knight) but as you can see his art is completely different from Mcniven so the shift between the two art styles is really going to be jarring unfortunately. Honestly if Marvel knew that Mcniven could only draw two of the five issues they should have let Shalvey draw the whole thing.

Yeah 5 issues should be more than enough, my comment about the 20 issues was referring to the Hunt for Wolverine and how all those issues weren't needed to build this mystery.

I think either 4 oversized one shot or just a short weekly series would have been more than enough for the Hunt, but almost 20 issues was overkill lol. Fortunately in the end you only needed to read the Hunt one shot and Dead Ends so it's fine if you only cared about Soteira or Wolverine.

Thanks for sharing! As much as I like Shalvey's art it's never a good idea to put two artists with completely different art styles on a 5 issues mini (except if it's for story reasons) and it's something that Marvel has done too many times in recent years and more recently with Secret Empire. I can understand why they want to do that with Return of Wolverine in order to avoid any delay (like what happened with Secret Wars), but honestly I prefer to wait a little more and have one artist draw the whole thing.

By the way for people who are not familiar with Declan Shalvey, here are some panels from the superb The Good, the Bad and the Ugly story (one of the few times he drew Wolverine). The first picture is from Deadpool #18 and it's one of my favourite, the art is really atmospheric and really shows Logan's state of mind after the Weapon X experiment but it also shows how much Duggan and Posehn understands Wolverine as a character:

This one is just for fun (also from the same story):

He's a really good artist (I think his best work was on Moon Knight) but as you can see his art is completely different from Mcniven so the shift between the two art styles is really going to be jarring unfortunately. Honestly if Marvel knew that Mcniven could only draw two of the five issues they should have let Shalvey draw the whole thing.

I agree with everything you wrote about the whole 'event'!!

Thank you, those panels are great! The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is now on my 'to pick up' list!

BANNED

I think something really nasty happened between Soule and Mcniven because Mcniven was working with him from DOW to Uncanny Inhumans and now ROW for almost 3 to 4 yrs and Mcniven said about his work as an artist on an interview about Millar's OML back during 2008s or 2009s............

"Yeah, I have drawn a bunch of the Marvel characters, but most not in any real depth, so there still are many characters out there to have some fun with. Really though I don't tend to chase characters. I chase the writers . A great writer can make almost any character compelling enough for me to want to work on. A terrible writer can ruin your enthusiasm , sap your strength and it shows on the page. But if I were to just look at the Marvel characters that I'd like to draw more of then I'd probably could have some fun with the X-Men, maybe the Hulk and definitely Spidey again because he's such a huge challenge to capture artistically and I don't think I've really got a good feel for him yet. Genre wise I'd love to do some Sci fi and Fantasy based stuff as I'm an avid book reader. If you haven't read anything by Alastair Reynolds, or Matthew Stover, do yourself a favor and go check them out."

http://www.livingbetweenwednesdays.com/blog/1371

His favorite character was Spider-Man which really pisses but at the same time i am glad >D that he didn't do much with Spider-man(only during CW)........

Yeah it might be something similar in order to explain the origins of this Phoenix Wolverine. Well to be honest, I really liked how Aaron wrote Wolverine during the Marvel Legacy one shot so who knows it could be fun lol. But seriously I'm really curious about why Logan decided to become an host of the Phoenix Force.

Of course now that you spoiled all the plot, I can see how everything makes sense! Onslaught a.k.a "Behold my mighty hand" is such a jerk so it's understandable that Logan decided to get the Phoenix force in order to teach him a lesson! Hope he didn't have to fight Cyber-Akuma though, this one is even more annoying to beat lol.

"The Legend of Hot Claws", not bad at all that's another thing for you to copyright! It kind of reminds of the legend of the Immortal Mr. Murderhands that Latour did during his Spider-Gwen run lol.

The revelation about how Weapon X managed to bond the adamantium to his skeleton in this universe was really messed up though.

Sorry for not responding, copyright is a messy business. thank god that Matt Murdock guy has been of great help for me, that was a great recommendation .

What did he write with Logan in Marvel Legacy?

Yeah that Onslaught is such a jerk lol. i'm pretty sure that he beat Cyber Akuma no one can stop the anger of Hot Claws after all .

I lost interest on Spider-Gwen after the first arc of his ongoing, loved the origin and the artwork, but a lot of the series has feel like to much style and little substance, that Wolverine backstory is kind of cool thought. What did they do in the bonding process this time?

McNiven is an amazing artist, say what you want about Death Of Wolverine but it looked great, i really like how he drawn Logan in the second issue when he went to Madripoor in that bar.

Thank you, those panels are great! The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is now on my 'to pick up' list!
    I second Hush in this recommendation, you won't regret it!!!

You're welcome! As TheCape said you won't regret it, it's an amazing story!

I think something really nasty happened between Soule and Mcniven because Mcniven was working with him from DOW to Uncanny Inhumans and now ROW for almost 3 to 4 yrs and Mcniven said about his work as an artist on an interview about Millar's OML back during 2008s or 2009s............

"Yeah, I have drawn a bunch of the Marvel characters, but most not in any real depth, so there still are many characters out there to have some fun with. Really though I don't tend to chase characters. I chase the writers . A great writer can make almost any character compelling enough for me to want to work on. A terrible writer can ruin your enthusiasm , sap your strength and it shows on the page. But if I were to just look at the Marvel characters that I'd like to draw more of then I'd probably could have some fun with the X-Men, maybe the Hulk and definitely Spidey again because he's such a huge challenge to capture artistically and I don't think I've really got a good feel for him yet. Genre wise I'd love to do some Sci fi and Fantasy based stuff as I'm an avid book reader. If you haven't read anything by Alastair Reynolds, or Matthew Stover, do yourself a favor and go check them out."

http://www.livingbetweenwednesdays.com/blog/1371

His favorite character was Spider-Man which really pisses but at the same time i am glad >D that he didn't do much with Spider-man(only during CW)........
    Interesting that he loves drawing Spider-Man because apart from Civil War, New Avengers and Secret Empire I don't think he drew web-head that much in the past (but the few times he did it was great in my opinion). I remember the interview at the end of Death of Wolverine #4, he said he loves drawing Wolverine and working with Charles Soule too so who knows.

Honestly I think the new art style he developed for Return of Wolverine might be the reason he won't draw the whole mini. It could be more difficult for Mcniven to draw with this new art style.

Sorry for not responding, copyright is a messy business. thank god that Matt Murdock guy has been of great help for me, that was a great recommendation.

What did he write with Logan in Marvel Legacy?

Yeah that Onslaught is such a jerk lol. i'm pretty sure that he beat Cyber Akuma no one can stop the anger of Hot Claws after all

I lost interest on Spider-Gwen after the first arc of his ongoing, loved the origin and the artwork, but a lot of the series has feel like to much style and little substance, that Wolverine backstory is kind of cool thought. What did they do in the bonding process this time?

McNiven is an amazing artist, say what you want about Death Of Wolverine but it looked great, i really like how he drawn Logan in the second issue when he went to Madripoor in that bar.

No problem! Ah so true, thanks god for Matt Murdock lol. Poor Cyber Akuma, Hot Claws FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wrote the Legacy one shot, the scene where Logan is driving the Beer truck and run over the frost Giant, decapitates him, uses his open rib cage to keep his beer cold and gets the space stone. Now that's how you make an entrance! But seriously of all the way to bring back Wolverine this one was amazing.

Well to be honest I've only read this arc of Spider-Gwen lol but basically the Weapon X project and Stryker couldn't bond the adamantium to Logan's bones so they forced a young Kitty Pryde to phase the adamantium directly into Logan's skeleton.

Weapon X and Stryker were really ruthless in this reality.

Soule was really lucky that Mcniven drew Death of Wolverine because apart from the art (even if Mcniven was less impressive in the last issue in my opinion) and Soule's characterization of Logan this mini was really a rushed job in the end.
    But yeah that scene in the bar was great, I think my favourite rendition of Logan during Death of Wolverine was in the very first scene with a bloody Logan looking at sky:

By the way Newsarama made a gallery of all the Return of Wolverine variant covers announced so far:

https://www.newsarama.com/41150-loga...-variants.html

I love this one:

BANNED

You're welcome! As TheCape said you won't regret it, it's an amazing story!

Soule was really lucky that Mcniven drew Death of Wolverine because apart from the art (even if Mcniven was less impressive in the last issue in my opinion) and Soule's characterization of Logan this mini was really a rushed job in the end.
    But yeah that scene in the bar was great, I think my favourite rendition of Logan during Death of Wolverine was in the very first scene with a bloody Logan looking at sky:
    Maybe i am pushing this thing but imo i think this two panels of like DOW #4 were my best moments on DOW ... It just that people may have not noticed it yet but this is how Logan's most notable views should be defined ........

Attachment 70650

When Dr Cornelius asked Logan that what did Logan ever do but killing people in his life then Logan started to remember moments of his life which made him realize that he had lived a life with satisfaction therefore he said "enough". I mean naturally heroes and their supporting characters dies on their arms but Logan died as a loner in the end but in a best way possible ............

Death-of-Wolverine-04-(of-04)-(2014)-(Digital)-(Nahga-Empire)-021.jpg
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-11-2018 at 02:01 PM.

When Dr Cornelius asked Logan that what did Logan ever do but killing people in his life then Logan started to remember moments of his life which made him realize that he had lived a life with satisfaction therefore he said "enough". I mean naturally heroes and their supporting characters dies on their arms but Logan died as a loner in the end but in a best way possible ............

Death-of-Wolverine-04-(of-04)-(2014)-(Digital)-(Nahga-Empire)-021.jpg
    Those last pages are really beautiful. Especially the scenes in the sunset, if you remember that Logan told Kitty in their last conversation, that he was tired and was tempted to see a sunset one last time and kill himself.

In the same conversation Logan said that if he would come out alive he just wanted to disappear and just wanted to live out his live at a nice place. Retire so to speak. Ch. Soule mentioned in an interview that if the reader had read DoW, the decisions Logan makes in RoW become more intersting.

...I consider Death of Wolverine (DoW), Hunt for Wolverine (HfW) and Return of Wolverine (RoW) to be a trilogy, full-stop. While I didn’t know I’d be doing the latter two projects when I wrote Death of Wolverine, I used it as the basic building block for everything that comes after. The decisions Logan makes in RoW become more interesting when viewed through the lens of DoW, and HfW gives you a good sense of the backdrop to the RoW story....
    source: https://www.cbr.com/return-of-wolver...w-hot-claws/2/
    In addition:
    This link was posted a wile back. It is a toy which will be released Nov. 2018-Jan.2019
    https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-logan. I did not payed much attention to the description until that interview of Soule.
    I think the description may be a bit spoilery. I do not know how close Marvel cooperates with the company, but this in connection with Ch. Soule's interview may hint to the direction Marvel could give an new ongoing, if they want to make Wolverine the name of an antihero again.
    spoilers:
    Born James Howlett, Logan was one of the most prolific X-Men before his tenure as Wolverine came to an end. Now in search of a quieter life, Logan must face the limited nature of his regenerative abilities while also coming to the aid of those who need his help.
    end of spoilers
    Well, it never last long for Logan, but sill....!
    What do you guys think?

But the main reason for my posting is:
    I got two episodes of Wolverine: The Long Night on free podcast today. It is really great!
    Thats how you build up a mystery!lol!!
    spoilers:
    It focus on two agents investigating a savage murder on a fisher ship's crew. Logan does not appear in person in this two episodes, but there is a lot of talk (or flashbacks) as they talk to their witnesses about him, hence he is the main subject. It jumps repeatedly back in time and back to the present as the agents reports their investigation in flashbacks, so it is far from boring.
    You will hear Richard Armitage as Wolverine in the end of episode 2 as the agents find a letter written by Logan. His voice is a perfect fit for Logan!!
    end of spoilers
    I do not want to spoil anything further, just check it out!!

OML #47 was ok, a nice transition issue leading into the last arc! Love OMLogan and Puck together!!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 09-12-2018 at 04:19 AM.