Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Censorship Sucks

"This, by the way, is one of the best things about King’s entire run. His Batman story has been engrossing and thoughtful and deeply emotional throughout,"

There is where the reviewer lost all credibility to me and I stopped reading what he had wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    "Theft is OK because I won't enjoy it anyway."
    Makes me wanna go steal a bunch of fried okra.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Censorship Sucks

Him fighting Bane just doesn't seem that great to me, after he has defeated many times after Knightfall; both with and without venom. Personally, I think they should bring back Alfred and let those two fight. It would be something new.

Incredible Member

You're going in wanting to dislike it therefore you will. And you're saying it has killed your enthusiasm, not that it will. Meaning you dislike things now for something that may or may not happen in the future.
    Your just twisting my words so you can complain about me. Not sure why I should continue to bother with you.

Fantastic Member

To me stephanie brown should never have been part of the main bat family she works fine with barbra and the birds. The only ones I consider family would be damian and dick by this point his biological son and one he raised the others were there to short of a time and should just be treated as students. That is one thing they should have done make everyone distant from him except for dick alfred and damian Have Babs be the mentor for stephane and cassie Also the signal being black lightnings protege from the get go instead of bruces. But I also dislike this run anyways and it would be an improvement over king.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Your just twisting my words so you can complain about me. Not sure why I should continue to bother with you.
    Then don't. You can add me to your ignore list any time you want.

I wasn't complaining about you. I was posting counter points to your post. That's how forums like this are supposed to work. If you feel it was some kind of personal attack that I feel:

1. Piracy is wrong
    2. People should go into things with an open mind
    3. People should not base their current opinions on things unconfirmed.

then it wasn't my intent. Then again most people only want forums to be either echo chambers or places to troll anymore since no one wants actual discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    Have Babs be the mentor for stephane and cassie
    The only issue I have with that is that since they de-aged Barbara she's almost the same age as Cass and Steph. Makes the mentor thing kinda weird.
    Last edited by Noodle; 11-06-2019 at 04:32 AM.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Then don't. You can add me to your ignore list any time you want.

I wasn't complaining about you. I was posting counter points to your post. That's how forums like this are supposed to work. If you feel it was some kind of personal attack that I feel:

1. Piracy is wrong
    2. People should go into things with an open mind
    3. People should not base their current opinions on things unconfirmed.

then it wasn't my intent. Then again most people only want forums to be either echo chambers or places to troll anymore since no one wants actual discussion.

The only issue I have with that is that since they de-aged Barbara she's almost the same age as Cass and Steph. Makes the mentor thing kinda weird.
    Babs is 24 Steph and cass are 16 and 14

no one wants actual discussion.
    Yep, there are definitely some people who want a praise-only echo chamber instead of discussion.

Incredible Member

If that was your best atempt at "discussion" it was a pretty bad one.

Welp. What a great Bane storyline. It certainly makes him shine as a character and a great villain.

Astonishing Member

I don't have a problem with Batman and Catwoman cheating in his fight agaisnt Bane.

I have problems with Batman trying to break Bane's back, especially because it shows up as something worse than killing him.

King thinks the "No Kill" rule is a form of cruelty, right?
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-06-2019 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

King thinks the "No Kill" rule is a form of cruelty, right?
    I honestly can't fault him for that, if he does. I too fear far more to be crippled than to die. In fact, being trapped in my own body is probably one of my greatest fears.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I honestly can't fault him for that, if he does. I too fear far more to be crippled than to die. In fact, being trapped in my own body is probably one of my greatest fears.
    Yeah. I feel similar.

That's probably why it is so uncomfortable to see Batman in this.

Batman is the hero we should support, but I just feel he is a cruel jackass.

If killing Bane is the compassionate thing, that's what Batman should do.

So Thomas is the mastermind I take it and Bane was just a pawn?
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Babs is 24 Steph and cass are 16 and 14
    Wasn't aware of the official age. She's often come across as barely out of high school since the Burnside stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    If that was your best atempt at "discussion" it was a pretty bad one.
    Takes things personal yet insults others. Seems about right.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans