73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marvel Earth

50 68.49%
  • Krajoa

23 31.51%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Marvel Earth v Krakoa

Marvel Earth v Krakoa
    Who wins ?, tensions are already high betwern Krakoa and America, Britain, Russia, Latveria & Wakanda.

Charles Xavier, Apocalypse, Magneto, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Exodus, Mister Sinister, Emma Frost, Sebastion Shaw, Quentin Quire, Mystique, Rogue, Havok, Colossus, Night Crawler, Iceman, Magik, Forge, Kitty Pryde, Polaris etc, etc.

Against

Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, the Thing, Human Torch, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver, Doctor Doom, the Hulk, Deadpool etc, etc.

Will Namor the Sub Mariner and Atlantis side with the mutants ?, will Mystique betray her fellow mutants ?.

Will Arakko become one with Krakoa after X of Swords ?.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 11-25-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Marvel Earth v Krakoa
    Krakoa is part of Marvel Earth. It's not some foreign and/or entity, it's a primordial living island that is far more ancient than most nation states.

Charles Xavier, Apocalypse, Magneto, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Exodus, Mister Sinister, Emma Frost, Sebastion Shaw, Quentin Quire, Mystique, Rogue, Havok, Colossus, Night Crawler, Iceman, Forge, Kitty Pryde etc, etc.

Against

Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, the Thing, Human Torch, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver, Doctor Doom, the Hulk, Deadpool etc, etc.
    If by Marvel Earth you mean token superhumans such as this and not the fully mobilized armies of the nation states, then Krakoa can win.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

*I'll paste my answer from the X-Boards for the sake of discussion*

To be honest, it's not even a fair contest.

With the power of Omega Mutants and the rest of the Krakoan fighting force, they would wipe the floor with the rest of the 616 Earth heroes.

Magneto, Jean Grey, Quire, Vulcan, Wolverine, Cyclops, Apocalypse, Storm, and Kitty alone could probably take on all comers.

The only challenge they would have is if they got the Earth based Cosmic heroes like Captain Marvel, Asgardian allies like Thor, and possibly sorcerers like Strange to bring the big guns.

But even then I think they are really underpowered.

Not only do Mutants have an elite fighting force, but they have raw untapped power in the Krakoan population and numbers. Think about if the entire population of Krakoa with all of the various heroes that can teleport, cast spells, grow large or small, multiply, control minds, control the weather, control the elements, channel cosmic power and all of the rest.

No contest, the win goes to Krakoa.

Just send Scarlet witch after them, no more mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlazed21 View Post
    Just send Scarlet witch after them, no more mutants.
    She doesn't have the life force anymore... to do that crap

Krakoa could win bya telepathy but no sure what can the x-men do against all the Marvel Magicians and especially Dr Strange, also current Thor is like ultra powerful he could solo a lot of x-men members...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She doesn't have the life force anymore... to do that crap

Krakoa could win bya telepathy but no sure what can the x-men do against all the Marvel Magicians and especially Dr Strange, also current Thor is like ultra powerful he could solo a lot of x-men members...
    Reed could come up with something to cancel out telepathy, especially if he knew they were planning an attack. Then just send punisher ,ghost rider and a few sentinels, problem solved.

Niffleheim

Any Terrain that has powers to write out all the mutants out of existent will do fine. There need not be any verses in this conflict.

Honestly feel like it'd depend on who attacks first.

Also, since Krakoa can make clones, even casualties would potentially not be that much of an issue, although cloning takes a while to happen.

Telepaths could also shut down the battle before it happens, and the only non mutant telepath I'm aware of is Julia/Madame Web, and she only does basic ****, plus we've had plenty of times where telepathy could be conveniently shut down too, I think Tony did that in Avengers vs X-Men, and Doom does it whenever a telepath is around lol.

On the non mutant side, Hulk is worth keeping in mind, 'cause Green Scar fucked over the X-Men back in World War Hulk, and Devil Hulk may be on the same level, plus other power houses like Sentry and Blue Marvel, hear Thor is strong for once too.

Although that's also assuming that either side is would fight smart, because let's face it, they wouldn't.

Oh well, honestly, I get the feeling discussions like this is why we get trainwrecks like Civil War/Avengers vs X-Men/Civil War II/Inhumans vs X-Men and all other garbage hero vs hero **** .

Marvel Earth, the big brains alone would have this wrapped up in a day. You throw in everyone else and its overkill.

Ghost Rider, Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Dr. Strange, Man-Thing and that's just scratching the surface. The list goes on. Krakoa is hopelessly outgunned here. Are we even counting characters like Doom and Dracula?
    The J-man

who's writing
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    who's writing
    Brian Michael Bendis

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Oh well, honestly, I get the feeling discussions like this is why we get trainwrecks like Civil War/Avengers vs X-Men/Civil War II/Inhumans vs X-Men and all other garbage hero vs hero **** .
    But they're cooooollll
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 11-24-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Wasn't there just a big point made that the mutants always lose?

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

That’s a tough one. You could make a strong case for either side and I guess the obvious answer would be whoever editorial demanded.

I think the battle is won and lost by the telepaths and magical characters. Xavier, Jean, Emma Frost, Quentin Quire etc vs Strange, Scarlet Witch, Ghost Rider.... would Doom get involved? It’s probably fair to say Thor and Hulk at more powerful than they have been for a while too.

Tony and Reed have shown they can be pretty underhanded in these situations, who knows what they might have up their sleeves. That said, Krakoa boasts some powerful villains so they'll have a killer instinct the other side might lack.

I’ve no idea tbh.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

The telepath factor is overrated. Between Doom and Reed, they can cancel that out. Doom has shown to be resistant to it without even using any devices. It usually comes down to the will factor and someone with pretty strong will power will have no problem. And Franklin is the most powerful Omega mutant out there. He will stick with his family over any new found mutant ties.