While I would never call for violence against our elected officials, in the case of Texas right now, maybe making a blood sacrifice out of Ted Cruz would put an end to the winter and the darkness. It worked for Stannis Baratheon, after all.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    While I would never call for violence against our elected officials, in the case of Texas right now, maybe making a blood sacrifice out of Ted Cruz would put an end to the winter and the darkness. It worked for Stannis Baratheon, after all.
    I don't believe any God would reward us for sending them Ted Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Fairly sure the Gods would only accept the sacrifice of someone who already has a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Republicans Have Emerged From The Capitol Insurrection United Against Democracy

Republicans who voted to impeach or convict Trump for his role in the Capitol riot are facing fury and official rebukes from party leaders back home. Qpublicans have shown their true colors: they don't want to govern, they want to rule, and they need Trump for that.

GOP Tries To Blame Nancy Pelosi For Pro-Trump Mob That Wanted To Kill Her

“I think Nancy Pelosi will have a lot of questions to answer about what she knew leading up to the riot on Jan. 6,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said on Tuesday. I'm surprised Qpublicans didn't come right out and blame Moscow Mitch after he called out Trump for instigating the riot.

Trump Fans Charged In Capitol Attack Didn’t Like Antifa Getting Credit For Their Work

Capitol attack defendants, lured to D.C. by a mass voter fraud conspiracy theory, didn’t like seeing conspiracy theories steal their credit. The stupidity----IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNS! Meanwhile....

Brent Bozell IV, Son Of Prominent Conservative Activist, Charged In Capitol Riot

Online sleuths looked into Bozell because he wore the sweatshirt of a Christian school and he previously served as a girls’ basketball coach. Find them all. Arrest them all. Charge them all. JAIL THEM ALL.

Ted Cruz’s Tweet About California Energy Shortages Comes Back To Haunt Him

The Texas senator blasted California’s electricity policy when that state faced blackouts last year, but now his own state is in the same boat. Open mouth, insert foot, Teddy.

Joe Biden Finally Says What A Lot Of People Are Thinking About Donald Trump

The president said it twice — and he’s hardly alone in the sentiment. Amen to that, Joe! AMEN!
    The Republican party is preparing us for Idiocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Arizona Congresswoman Debbie Lesko on the Covid-19 vaccine, "Americans and not Hispanics need the vaccine first". She assures everyone she thinks Hispanics are "very good workers" though, which... doesn't help much. Also, viruses don't discriminate along racial lines... vaccinating everybody means the virus can't spread through any population. And Arizona is 30% Hispanic, so...

GQP. Party of White Nationalists.
    "Vaccines are for 'Muricans! 'Murica first!" Later she finds out she's part Hispanic.

I don't know if this has been posted but this woman has clearly lost it.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Incredible Member

So, Ted Cruz's old tweets where he mocked the environmental politics of CA while the wilfires raged on have come to bite him in the ass.
    And this is his answer.
    https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1361833252567179266
    "I got no defense. A blizzard strikes Texas & our state shuts down. Not good. Stay safe!"
    So close to thoughts and prayers, no?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Rush Limbaugh is dead at 70. Nothing to say, but so long to bad rubbish.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Just another dead doper

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It's bad taste to speak ill of the recently deceased, but, in the case of Limbaugh, **** it, humanity is better off without him.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's bad taste to speak ill of the recently deceased, but, in the case of Limbaugh, **** it, humanity is better off without him.
    If someone wants to be treated respectfully in death, they should consider living a respectable life.

A loss that is a gain.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Does anyone have any idea why "Rest in Piss" is trending on twitter?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

All I can say is that I'm glad he waited until after Trump was out of office to die. If Trump were still President, he would have issued an executive order for Limbaugh's body to lie in state at the Capitol.
    Watching television is not an activity.