Spectacular Member

Default Wolverine #8 spoilers (Wolverine 350)

so we have wolverine talking again with the detective dude from the 1st issue about some of the bad stuff he's had to see/do, and turns out x-desk is monitoring them and the detective potentially under them, also muddying the waters on whether they are actually allies for krakoa or have their own agenda. later on apparently maverick got his own merc team to take team X's dog tags for some reason and now wolverine has to track him down.

also apparently, the whole vampire situation either got resolved off screen or it was all just some delusion that wolverine was having.

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    so we have wolverine talking again with the detective dude from the 1st issue about some of the bad stuff he's had to see/do, and turns out x-desk is monitoring them and the detective potentially under them, also muddying the waters on whether they are actually allies for krakoa or have their own agenda. later on apparently maverick got his own merc team to take team X's dog tags for some reason and now wolverine has to track him down.

also apparently, the whole vampire situation either got resolved off screen or it was all just some delusion that wolverine was having.
    I think the issue was fantastic! I don't think the vampire issue is over, I think that Omega Red was acting like that due to the mind wipe in X-Force.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I was really excited to see Gabby and Daken, but that whole fight was bizarre. Did they not check his mind after they murdered him and replaced him with a sleeper agent? I could see Beast not telling Wolverine they did the whole murder thing, but this felt like a lot of miscommunication.

Spectacular Member

forgot to mention this earlier but somehow this wolverine issue felt more x-force than the actual x-force issue we got this month.

I couldn't help but laugh that Beast is already on a "kidnap dogs" villain level.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So what happened in this issue? What did Scout and Daken do?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I heard there was a Dazzler mention in this issue? If that's correct, to what degree was her involvement?

Astonishing Member

forgot to mention this earlier but somehow this wolverine issue felt more x-force than the actual x-force issue we got this month.
    Thats because wolverine is x force 1.5 / x force is wolverine 1.5. The plot of 1 overseas the plot of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So what happened in this issue? What did Scout and Daken do?
    Fough omega read for 4 pannels after he killed a bear. Aspoke 3 liens of dialog total. I really wish we got more with the wolverine family acting as a family

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh that Beast is already on a "kidnap dogs" villain level.
    Beast's just breaking up his regularly scheduled War Crimes with some light Dognapping. Gotta spice things up after all. Honestly at this point next issue of X-Force could show Beast eating the dog and I wouldn't be entirely surprised, nor could I say it was out of character.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

I personally didn't feel that. I thought the Maverick stuff was enough to make it a Wolverine solo, same with the part with Jeff Bannister, and the fact there were only 2 members of X-Force in the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I heard there was a Dazzler mention in this issue? If that's correct, to what degree was her involvement?
    A black ops team tries to rob her house. No actual appearance by Dazzler.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Beast's just breaking up his regularly scheduled War Crimes with some light Dognapping. Gotta spice things up after all. Honestly at this point next issue of X-Force could show Beast eating the dog and I wouldn't be entirely surprised, nor could I say it was out of character.
    The dog's dead already as of the last issue of X-Force. RIP