Page 319 of 875 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 13124

Thread: The Complex

the sheer amount of volume to this topic from article sources is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    the sheer amount of volume to this topic from article sources is staggering.
    Tell me about it - I'm only on page 25 of this thread and already the unabridged complex timeline is at ten pages....

Also, its a hoot to see Marvel employees calling fans paranoid about something and then a few months later to see it happen. I've had a few good laughs so far. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Tell me about it - I'm only on page 25 of this thread and already the unabridged complex timeline is at ten pages....

Also, its a hoot to see Marvel employees calling fans paranoid about something and then a few months later to see it happen. I've had a few good laughs so far. :-D
    that is wonderful news about the timeline, beezi. perhaps we can ask the moderators to add a link to this timeline into the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    I've had a few good laughs so far. :-D
    Good thing that it make you laugh: Reading this whole thread in one go may render people dependent to antidepressants.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    that is wonderful news about the timeline, beezi. perhaps we can ask the moderators to add a link to this timeline into the OP?
    I was gonna asked the OP to link it to it in his OP, but if his DOA - we can asked one of the mods. It's pretty enlightening seeing it all laid out.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Good thing that it make you laugh: Reading this whole thread in one go may render people dependent to antidepressants.
    Nah, every so many pages hesoslim asks Brevoort a question on tumblr and then all hell breaks loose - it's a hoot.

Brevwoort tumblr:

Quote Originally Posted by Brevwoort"
    Bleeding Cool is no longer the only one reporting on Marvel's anti-Fox bias, "real journalists" at Forbes, Daily Beast and more are reporting on it too. Doesn't that kind of show there's something going on?
    It shows that those outlets should stop reading rumor sites.

I think we need to start asking more convoluted questions to confuse him to give us a good answer/catch him out.

Brevwoort tumblr:

It shows that those outlets should stop reading rumor sites.
    Translation: "Will all these nosy journalists please stop doing their jobs? It's making us uncomfortable...uhm...is it getting hot in here?"

i do not expect him to say anything that will put his career in jeaopardy.

Breevort is a trip, man. His dedication to toeing the company line knows no shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Breevort is a trip, man. His dedication to toeing the company line knows no shame.
    I guess that's what he's getting paid to do. He's bound to know Misney is on some bullshit, though...

Even if they may want to, I don't think that they can retroactively cancel licenses they sold in the past and force companies to destroy their old stock (but don't worry, based on Theouthousers, they must have a bunch of (non-mutants) telepaths working on erasing memories of the X-Men/FF from the public's mind)
    Who ?, Moondragon ?.

why does he keep blaming a rumor site(BC I assume) being the one dredging all this up, its fans who are noticing the mistreatment of the X/FF line and reporting it to the site. Shouldnt he be calling out the fans for being vocal about it? oh yeah thats right, dont wanna insult the fans(though too late for that I think.)

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    why does he keep blaming a rumor site(BC I assume) being the one dredging all this up, its fans who are noticing the mistreatment of the X/FF line and reporting it to the site. Shouldnt he be calling out the fans for being vocal about it? oh yeah thats right, dont wanna insult the fans(though too late for that I think.)
    this thread was created in response to brevoort and bendis aggressively accusing the fanbase of having an imagined "persecution complex" that the x-men are being mistreated.

BANNED

This thread is facepalm worthy.