Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Magik losing her powers is cute because in POX it seems that she will have three different powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Magik losing her powers is cute because in POX it seems that she will have three different powers.
    That girl probably isn't Magik

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    That girl probably isn't Magik
    but in another cover we have seen her fine

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Cyclops: We probably won’t survive. This is the last X-Men story.

Rest of the X-Men: *waiting on that “sike”*
    I think much of the audience can relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I think much of the audience can relate.
    But they forgot: CYke only has five times to play a sense of humor. He used them all up before he died.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I get the notion that Scott saw mutant lives as expendable. But it’s like an incomplete sentence because at the time, he was fighting for Hope Summers to restart the mutant line. It isn’t morally upright but when the entire subspecies is facing extinction, morals kind of go out the window. Besides, it’s not like the X-Men haven’t given him **** almost immediately after every edgy thing he did on Utopia. Like when he sacrificed Hellion, All-Father Boom Boom, and Surge so X-Force could go to the future and check on Hope, Wolverine came back and clocked Summers.

I get the notion that Scott saw mutant lives as expendable. But it’s like an incomplete sentence because at the time, he was fighting for Hope Summers to restart the mutant line. It isn’t morally upright but when the entire subspecies is facing extinction, morals kind of go out the window. Besides, it’s not like the X-Men haven’t given him **** almost immediately after every edgy thing he did on Utopia. Like when he sacrificed Hellion, All-Father Boom Boom, and Surge so X-Force could go to the future and check on Hope, Wolverine came back and clocked Summers.

And yet its like they aren't referring to this due being so annoyingly vague about it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

There are hardly any X-Men with moral authority to recriminate anything between them. Except Kurt, maybe, but he is too nice

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    No it's Rebecca Blacks Friday.

There's a video on YouTube that I can't find now but someone clipped the scene in First Class where Xavier try a to read Emma's mind and gets Rebecca Blacks Friday feedback
    Oh, now that's funny!!!

Scott was playing with his collegues lives. Awful

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And Scott's leadership decisions saved the X-Men/mutantkind/humanity/Earth more than 250 times since his publication history started. What's your point?
    Also in those situations they were fighting for their lives and countless civilian lives. Even as a general or field leader difficult calls like that have to be made by a leader because that is what happens in actual conflicts. Cyke has even made the sacrifice himself countless times. Acting like Cyclops was some posh general out of touch and like he was throwing lives away is just wrong. He was literally in the thick of it with them. Even almost got eaten by one of the mutant killing monsters because he was too concerned for his team and wasn’t looking out for his own safety.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    Here is my gift to you all--I have no plans to put out any stories regarding whether Cyclops in that era was right pretty much ever again. As far as I am concerned, the annual was the end of that storyline.

From now on, we can all judge him by his current actions.
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

IncompetentCareBearRosenbergClops getting vilified for his CompetentRightClops days. What a SHOCKER.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

IncompetentCareBearRosenbergClops getting vilified for his CompetentRightClops days. What a SHOCKER.
    Cyclops has become the Charlie Brown of the X-men.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Well, originally he said something he did in the past would come up later, but then changed his mind. And it was something from before Xavier died. Guess he was right the first time. We've speculated it would be in Rosenberg's run, since Hickman doesn't care and probably thinks he was right, so that's it.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Well, originally he said something he did in the past would come up later, but then changed his mind. And it was something from before Xavier died. Guess he was right the first time. We've speculated it would be in Rosenberg's run, since Hickman doesn't care and probably thinks he was right, so that's it.
    The thing that utterly cracks me up is that Cyke keeps getting vilified for treating combatants as expendable and yet he's the one who tried to do the most to help better the lives of non-combatants he would never meet, lol.

Family first, huh?