Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Which non-mutants would be allowed in Krakoa?

Krakoa is the mutant nation but it's not completely shut off from non-mutants. There's Sinister, brought in out of necessity, and there's other cases like no one raising objections to Jubilee raising her adopted human son Shogo in the nation, and Cyclops' dad Corsair is welcomed there too. There's also Lockheed being allowed there, and of course Kitty Pryde herself might not be a mutant...

So that leads me to this question:

Which non-mutants would be allowed in Krakoa?

I feel like this will especially come to prominence later, as the mutant nation gets sorted out and more worldbuilding is done, in regards to where certain non-mutants stand to them. You know, like an acknowledgement to those who've been friends to mutantkind.

Spider-Man

I feel like from the mutant perspective, there's a good chance he would be welcomed there under the idea of "He's been a friend to mutants, he's alright." as Spider-Man has gone on many adventures with the X-Men, has had friendships with multiple mutants like Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Firestar, Nate Grey, and so on. He's been a teacher at the Jean Grey School (though everyone was a dick to him in that series for whatever reason). So I can easily see Spider-Man being allowed as a guest in Krakoa, and naturally as a big Spider-Man fan I'm interested in seeing how he would react.

Anyone else to note?

BANNED

they treated him like **** in the Spiderman and the X-men series. I dont think he would want to be in the same island that is allowing Mentallo ( He was in House of X #5) be free after who he used Teresa.

Astonishing Member

Scott was on good terms with the Champions as of War of the Realms, and Egg is presumably still friends with Miles; so they have an in

I think the more interesting question, really, is which non-mutants (outside of the obvious, like the hate-mongers like Stryker and his ilk) and, particularly, which Marvel heroes have burned mutants badly enough that they would be denied a day pass.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    they treated him like **** in the Spiderman and the X-men series. I dont think he would want to be in the same island that is allowing Mentallo ( He was in House of X #5) be free after who he used Teresa.
    Yeah, I'm aware everyone was dicks to him in that series, but honestly I don't even know why. It was just out of character for them, and isolated to that story. I guess the writer decided that Spider-Man being a butt monkey was his most endearing trait or something.

But I don't think we should use that story against the idea, as it was an isolated thing.

I'm gonna say that my man, the Immortal Hulk, needs to make an appearance on Krakoa. Spidey, eh, I'm not too sure about, seeing that he is on that "uber boy scout" tip and might blab about some information about Krakoa to the Stark and the Avengers.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Parker luck combined with the death throes of whatever remains of ingrained initial empathy for non-mutants among the X-Men at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    I'm gonna say that my man, the Immortal Hulk, needs to make an appearance on Krakoa. Spidey, eh, I'm not too sure about, seeing that he is on that "uber boy scout" tip and might blab about some information about Krakoa to the Stark and the Avengers.
    Giving them an excuse to kill-er, arrange his "disappearance" to remove an opponent for the years-off (publishing-wise) World War X event.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 11-14-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Brian Braddock

Cloak and Dagger,

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Parker luck combined with the death throes of whatever remains of ingrained initial empathy for non-mutants among the X-Men at the time.

Giving them an excuse to kill-er, arrange his "disappearance" to remove an opponent for the years-off (publishing-wise) World War X event.
    Like Marvel would ever kill Spider-Man...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Brian Braddock
    Not even him was allowed until they wanted to make profit of his amulet.

One of the worst thinhs about the current Krakoans actitude is that they are being dicks to other characters who supported them for years. I mean ignore Cloack and Dagger, Cap Britain, Danger or even Broo ( who is confirmed to being only a visitor at the end of House of X , not a Krakoan) because they are not mutants is pretty low. While they are welcoming rapist a murderers.

I think Longshot makes a lot of sense.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Not even him was allowed until they wanted to make profit of his amulet.
    Haha yes. Apocalypse making like one of manga/anime's most despicable human beings with the "Keikaku doori" brouhaha of getting Betsy to take her brother's powers.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I think Longshot makes a lot of sense.
    I hope he will show up at some point and not getting excluded from all the x-men titles just because he's not a mutant.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I like Hybrid's idea of Spider-Man being allowed at least visitation rights, and given Bruce Banner/Immortal Hulk's current alienation with human society, he could well be a welcome ally to Krakoa.
    The spider is always on the hunt.