Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Got all ready for a new episode only to find out after that the show is on hiatus until July 13!!!
    Noooooooooooo!!!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Got all ready for a new episode only to find out after that the show is on hiatus until July 13!!!
    Noooooooooooo!!!!
    I know, right? This year has been so weird, I honestly thought there wouldn't be any more hiatuses after their forced Covid break.

On the plus side, if this had aired in a normal year, we'd probably be waiting 2 months for the next episode.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Just watched the last bit of that episode. Loved how the crooked cop put two and two together about Clark Kent and Superman, just in time for the switch to be thrown.
    And so Superman's secret stayed safe . . .

That said, I'm wondering what'll happen if/when John Henry Irons finds out that Superman, at least in this universe, is also really a family man named Clark Kent, and Lois is his wife and the mother of their twin sons. I mean, he's used to seeing and thinking of Superman as this alien monster who devastated his Earth for no good reason, so finding out that there was one "human" enough to love and marry and start a family, even subordinating himself to "Morgan Edge" to protect that family from him . . . that ought to throw him for a major loop.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Enjoyed the episode. Very much a calm before the storm ep.

Liked seeing clumsy Clark. I think Hoechlin does a great job at that.

I imagine either Irons will get shake him clear of the mind altering or John starts to, gets beat and Jordan steps in and Clark comes to his senses after knocking Jordan around a sec.

Curious as to Diggle's role in the episode he comes in on.

Once again loving the relationship between Jon and Jordan. Glad they did not go with the love triangle angle with them and that Jon is just the supportive loving brother in the end. REALLY hope they keep that up and don't CW it up.

Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Extraordinary Member

Anybody seen AngryJoeShow's review?
    If not check it out.
    I have not seen all of it(the spoiler part).

Last edited by mace11; 07-18-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Mighty Member

Loving the words of wisdom Diggle's been giving in these cross over appearance's he's been making.

Clark fighting off Zod by picturing his family was more effective than any of the numerous Power of Love scenes Barry has been through.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Incredible Member

the formation of team superman like every other arrowverse show. arrow had team arrow , flash have team flash , supergirl has team supergirl and superman will have one.

I'm surprised they resolved it in one episode, but it was really well done. I appreciate how this episode showed how Clark's family saved him by convincing John to save him rather than kill him. That was all really well done.

It's funny how John just looks like a guy in armor with that helmet, but when it comes off... It's Steel!! A metallic helmet that looks like his face most likely won't happen, so this is the second best. Also, I know that scene wasn't exactly Green Lantern and Steel there, but ... kinda.

The townspeople really took out their pitchforks blaming Kyle. I seem to recall a lot of people embracing Edge. If they continue this storyline, hopefully others will stand up for him or at least admit their own culpability.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 07-14-2021 at 06:07 AM.

The last scene tells us we it is not over with Edge.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    the formation of team superman like every other arrowverse show. arrow had team arrow , flash have team flash , supergirl has team supergirl and superman will have one.
    Yeah, it's a given, just like all of the other nonsense (except for maybe LoT wackiness) that develops later on as the shows age. Wait till Superman and Lois has seven years under its belt...
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

Yes, Kyle wasn't the only one responsible for Edge, the mayor for one and many of the town folk that voted against Lois at the town meeting. Kyle is just the easy scapegoat settled with the town's own failings and willingness to turn a blind eye.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Yes, Kyle wasn't the only one responsible for Edge, the mayor for one and many of the town folk that voted against Lois at the town meeting. Kyle is just the easy scapegoat settled with the town's own failings and willingness to turn a blind eye.
    Yep. Edge is the one to throw stones at, not Kyle.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I couldn't finish the episode. We had an amber alert cut in to the program, and overrode the dialogue. But i haven't enjoyed this story for various reasons. If you asked me what Superman stories I don't want to see, having him being taken over by yet another evil kryptonian would be at the top of my list. I don't care if it only lasted one episode, I'm just sick to death of that plot. I may sit out the rest of the season, and hope next year will be different, but it probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I couldn't finish the episode. We had an amber alert cut in to the program, and overrode the dialogue. But i haven't enjoyed this story for various reasons. If you asked me what Superman stories I don't want to see, having him being taken over by yet another evil kryptonian would be at the top of my list. I don't care if it only lasted one episode, I'm just sick to death of that plot. I may sit out the rest of the season, and hope next year will be different, but it probably won't.
    You missed a good episode then. This obviously isn't the Superman show for you, as good as it is. I agree you should stop watching.