Page 50 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

I welcome both of those things Glad you're enjoying the series!

I can't remember which c2whatever thread, but Soule made a comment about wanting to write more Punisher and Elektra. Me too, Mr. Soule, me too.

Skrullektra and Elektra will be on Bianchi's beuatiful SW variant

Now seeing the full picture that cover makes sense. I didn't realize it was mulit-part and thought it was just a load of random characters/images thrown together!
    EDIT: Just noticed her in the bottom right corner as well.

So I just became aware of Marvel Future Fight. It's a decent mobile game, and Elektra is an unlockable character.
    Screenshot_2015-05-01-05-46-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-01-05-46-02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    So I just became aware of Marvel Future Fight. It's a decent mobile game, and Elektra is an unlockable character.
    Screenshot_2015-05-01-05-46-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-01-05-46-02.jpg
    damn beat me to it...lol, but yeah unfortunately those of use in the US won't be seeing this game for a while, though i can't wait till we do, from what i seen it has a Marvel Heroes vibe..

Quote Originally Posted by ElektraLover View Post
    damn beat me to it...lol, but yeah unfortunately those of use in the US won't be seeing this game for a while, though i can't wait till we do, from what i seen it has a Marvel Heroes vibe..
    I'm in the US, and downloaded it a day or so ago (whenever I posted those pics). Check it out, it's not too bad!

I'm in the US, and downloaded it a day or so ago (whenever I posted those pics). Check it out, it's not too bad!
    Really wow, i can't seem to find on the apple store.. weird.

That is weird :/ Got it from GooglePlay, I'm on an android myself.

Unlocked Elektra! My current team:

Screenshot_2015-05-10-15-15-4.jpg

Cool. I hardly ever play video/mobile games anymore but this looks good.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

A year ago before Elektra's new ongoing came out I was excited because Zeb Wells was going to write it. But then he left because he had other commitments and I didn't like the artwork of the series so I never bothered to pick up the first issue. Then the Daredevil TV series came out and I was really craving to read some DD stories. Then I looked up Elektra and saw how many great reviews it got, and on top of all that, my second favorite DD villain Bullseye was going to play a role. So then I though "What the hell, I'll buy the whole series".

(slaps himself in the face)
    That's for me ever doubting this wouldn't be good. The artwork was amazing. Bloody Lips was an awesomely terrifiying villain. The way Bullseye managed to recover from his paralization was awesome, especially how he continued to menace Elektra. Great writing, great action, great book. It's such a shame that it was canceled. It should have sold 40,000 copies. I also loved the ending where Elektra was in charge of the Assassin's guild. I guess the reason why it was canceled was because for better or worse, Elektra is a B-list character.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Glad you tried it and enjoyed it!

@scouse: like many mobile games it isn't the greatest thing, but it's a decent time waster. I usually only have random half-hour breaks in the day, and this prevents me from napping!

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Glad you tried it and enjoyed it!

@scouse: like many mobile games it isn't the greatest thing, but it's a decent time waster. I usually only have random half-hour breaks in the day, and this prevents me from napping!
    Thanks!
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Piece of art from an upcoming book about Frank Miller:

Stunning, imo. No matter what great artist comes along, this is ultimately the look of Elektra.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Drawn from using this reference

Last edited by Enigmatic Undead; 06-07-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison